Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities (19066 Views)

ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa / Postal Codes Of Nigerian Cities / Postal Codes of Nigerian Cities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by deeobserver209(m): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Indeed Africa has the potential to be the next world economic power. Nigeria will surely lead the way.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Everybody viewing now has sleeping disorder. angry

1 Like

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Swizdoe(m): 12:35am On Aug 20, 2014
ba7man: That same dirty, rusty roof filled Ibadam? angry

Aba and Onitsha should be the ones on that list!!!!! angry
Sarcasm............ I guess

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by vicadex07(m): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2014
krall: Everybody viewing now has sleeping disorder. angry

grin
I think its paining you you're not first to comment

1 Like

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2014
Smh...! They are just going to be glorified urban ghettos if the development is not addressed from a civilized perspective!

1 Like

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Olaone1: 12:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Boyedex:
However, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
economists believe investors should also be
getting excited about the "Next 10" biggest cities
in sub-Saharan Africa, namely Dar es Salaam
(Tanzania), Luanda (Angola), Khartoum (Sudan),
Abidjan (Côte d'Ivoire), Nairobi (Kenya), Kano
and [size=23pt]Ibadan (Nigeria)[/size], Dakar (Senegal),
Ougadougou (Burkina Faso), and Addis Ababa
(Ethiopia).
Haters gonna hate

15 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by neuljosh(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Populated Cities

FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by nyt3237(m): 1:41am On Aug 20, 2014
I smell tribalizm

1 Like

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is of Kaduna. I just want to leave only one pic. Anyway here it is and more;

[img]http://3.bp..com/_xSpor6Qzxro/Sn5RtfTxRQI/AAAAAAAAAIc/_97LgTYimUk/s280/roads5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/_xSpor6Qzxro/Sn5TIMvTVhI/AAAAAAAAAJM/nMySuylyqyM/s280/gov_house1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/_xSpor6Qzxro/Sn5SXkgD6xI/AAAAAAAAAI0/oDzZP4ZrPiA/s280/train5.jpg[/img]

Kaduna is a deteriorating State at the hands of PDP and everyone that lives there knows it.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by segradino(m): 1:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 20, 2014
smiley
Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by igboboy1(m): 2:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Idrismusty97: After Kano, Kaduna is next!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1247821_Kaduna_jpgeea516cbd8d641abf19557b632881e3b

not with boko boko mentality....
If you guys keep rejecting western developments, then you might find yourself in the stone age of muhammed era Medina...
You think anybody wants to invest in an area that loves suicide bombing and is hostile to so called kaffirs?

1 Like

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by aresa: 2:35am On Aug 20, 2014
destante: Those are important cities economically too but will still come after the likes of Kano and Ibadan especially with regard to demographics and development. Why do you guys like abusing Ibadan tho. Nawa o.

You missed the joke... In fact, this is APC propaganda supporter of APC rubbish.. GEJ till 2019..
Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by uzolexis(f): 2:53am On Aug 20, 2014
I love Ibadan, it has so much history.......Enugu and Owerri should be in that list now angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by preselect(m): 3:08am On Aug 20, 2014
one thing is clear; all those who put up these pictures as great cities and those who agree and admire them have never been to a reasonable country before. they don't know what a city should look like. perhaps they've never left Nigeria before.

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by laurel03(m): 3:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Iba beere will kill all those Ib city haters.... Ibadan the only town of great warriors in yorubaland, never defeated in any war before. The pace setter city. Up Ib city

9 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:04am On Aug 20, 2014
neuljosh: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Populated Cities

FIXED
You took the word out of my mouth, those cites are the most populated after the three cities listed which are estimated to double its population by 2030 that is why cities like Cape Town, Durban, Cairo and Abuja are not on the list not that the cities mentioned are better than the ones I listed but the population dense is higher, which is why Nigeria have two cities on the list. China, India and Brazil are examples of what big population can do to its economy by attraction of investors. I hope the cities mentioned will live up to expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by whitecat007: 4:21am On Aug 20, 2014
Sarcasm at it's best baby!!
destante: Those are important cities economically too but will still come after the likes of Kano and Ibadan especially with regard to demographics and development. Why do you guys like abusing Ibadan tho. Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by whitecat007: 4:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Two Yoruba cities and two Hausa cities, so where are the rest on the world stage?

9 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by whitecat007: 4:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Nothing over there! We are talking about world play not local champion.
vicadex07: Op and the author are definitely tribalists...not one city from the south east angry

8 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by whitecat007: 4:34am On Aug 20, 2014
No, you are 5 hours ahead of some, so put that into consideration

krall: Everybody viewing now has sleeping disorder. angry

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 20, 2014
______
Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by UrbanMystique: 4:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Olaone1:
Haters gonna hate
make that bolder cool

fhucking Igbos think bad mouthing ibadan online would make investors desert the city grin

9 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Tonylyte(m): 5:04am On Aug 20, 2014
UrbanMystique: make that bolder cool

fhucking Igbos think bad mouthing ibadan online would make investors desert the city grin
You started the tribal e-war already, if they start theirs, u will be the first to cry. U knw how they weep you...dnt try to build mountain where they is no hill.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by UrbanMystique: 5:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Tonylyte:
You started the tribal e-war already, if they start theirs, u will be the first to cry. U knw how they weep you...dnt try to build mountain where they is no hill.
and how did i start tribal war? and who usually play victim cards here?

7 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Tonylyte(m): 5:22am On Aug 20, 2014
UrbanMystique: and how did i start tribal war? and who usually play victim cards here?
O.y.o....
Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by UrbanMystique: 5:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Tonylyte:
O.y.o....
undecided
Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by UrbanMystique: 5:26am On Aug 20, 2014
preselect: one thing is clear; all those who put up these pictures as great cities and those who agree and admire them have never been to a reasonable country before. they don't know what a city should look like. perhaps they've never left Nigeria before.

right. they must look like london, paris, or new york before they can be called great right?

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by amnestylaw1(m): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2014
God bless my city, Ibadan. Eyin Omo 'badan e Ku ojumo o. Ojumo ire in yio mo gbogbo Wa o.

4 Likes

Re: Africa's Growth Potential- And Its "Next 10" Biggest Cities by Marleysmith: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2014
I always knew that some day IB will develop economically. Soon enough the days of amala and ewedu will be over and the city will move to the next level.
I certainly rep IB.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.