Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

"I Have A Few Years To Live"--pope Francis Speaks On His Own Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Have A Few Years To Live"--pope Francis Speaks On His Own Death (778 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Man Dies Broke few years After Winning 27million USD In A Lottery / Man Fakes His Own Death To Propose To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have A Few Years To Live"--pope Francis Speaks On His Own Death by dainformant(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Is he planning to follow the footsteps of his predecessor Benedict XVI who resigned after a speculated illness....Pope Francis has spoken publicly about the prospect of his own death for the first time, giving himself 'two or three years' before he meets his maker.In a press conference aboard his jet as he returned from a trip to South Korea, Francis also mentioned the possibility of retiring from the Papacy if he felt he could no longer perform his duties...........SEE MORE; http://nationalinformants..com/2014/08/i-have-few-years-to-live-pope-francis.html

Re: "I Have A Few Years To Live"--pope Francis Speaks On His Own Death by seunlayi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
LONG LIVE POPE
Re: "I Have A Few Years To Live"--pope Francis Speaks On His Own Death by TeamclicksAir: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Not again....
Re: "I Have A Few Years To Live"--pope Francis Speaks On His Own Death by macsika: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Why can't tell just make me pope, is it bad?
Re: "I Have A Few Years To Live"--pope Francis Speaks On His Own Death by Dubby6(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Why cant a younger person b made pope
Abi na must say dem must old

(1) (Reply)

Another African American Killed In Ferguson / Identify Your Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Which Is Better? A Bath Before Meal Or After Meal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.