Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? (3434 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by Big4wig(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don’t know if such act was written in the script or he was trying to be another ‘Muna and Bimbo’ in this movie…. Though, it seems like the actresses are enjoying it after all….
In a new movie titled, Caro The Local Welder, veteran Nollywood actor Chiwetalu Agu was spotted grabbing two actresses boobson set according to the first photo (above) and the second photo (below)

Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by macsika: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
He's looking for the nafdac number.

5 Likes

Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by Big4wig(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: He's looking for the nafdac number.
cheesy
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by willyzmart(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nice
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by saheedbadmus(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
dis man no dey okay again o ;Dimagine shocked and now theses ladies fiance/husband/families and relatives go dey look dem o no wonder dem dey pack out of dere matrimonial home like rat tongue
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by Big4wig(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
saheedbadmus: dis man no dey okay again o ;Dimagine shocked and now theses ladies fiance/husband/families and relatives go dey look dem o no wonder dem dey pack out of dere matrimonial home like rat tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by davidmoyes(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Una no dey sleep??
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by Big4wig(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2014
davidmoyes: Una no dey sleep??
ask urself same question bro
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by hatux: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Those pictures been online since...
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by Dreyl(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Old pics
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by ayowole21(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2014
may be hin dey weigh them
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2014
shocked

Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by Tundeiab(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Big4wig: I don’t know if such act was written in the script or he was trying to be another ‘Muna and Bimbo’ in this movie…. Though, it seems like the actresses are enjoying it after all….
In a new movie titled, Caro The Local Welder, veteran Nollywood actor Chiwetalu Agu was spotted grabbing two actresses boobson set according to the first photo (above) and the second photo (below)
He is trying to see if they have ebola.... tongue
Re: What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!? by Asemo11(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2014
maybe him day cheak wether the viju milk don expire

(1) (Reply)

My Private Part Drips Endlessly For My Houseboy – Married Woman Admits / "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM / Who Is Bobrisky? Why Is He So Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.