Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

"My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM (3345 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz / MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25million In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Kolababe: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Singer, Mc Galaxy claims he invested N25m in MMM that has currently frozen the accounts of it's members. He wrote; "That moment when u waiting for January 2017... God cover me over my enemies and mmm, 25m na waooo! My manager @woleogundarepush me to this smh #sad"

People will be claiming anything now...lol.

Anyway people should just rest their minds. The company has promised that MMM will return in January. But wait o, what if tbe company fails to unfreeze the accounts and this is the end of MMM? What will happen?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/my-manager-push-me-to-this-mc-galaxy.html

Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Kolababe: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
hmm
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Airforce1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Next time when you hear MMM, you go run like Usain Bolt.
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by ammyluv2002(f): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by emeijeh(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
]Eyah.
But i smell lies...
What's the maximum one can PH in MMM?

1 Like

Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by purehearted: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hype
Hyperbole
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by GoggleB(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mc galaxy abi na galaxies..
Stop lying..
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by 9jaBloke: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM has an upper limit of 2m. MC Galaxy just exposed himself.
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
honestly Nigerians are too greedy.
25 million kwa?
smh
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by GetUmad: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
This one is just one of the very few people who isn't consoling himself like others with statement like ; " is it your money"

Meanwhile, who else has noticed that MMM amd Buhari both have something in common?

1) They are both ponzi schemes

2) Their ardent supporters are so deluded. Even when everything has "crashed" or "frozen", you hear things like: it's a worthy risk. Meanwhile, they're suffering as a result of their action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by sholatem(f): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
But if he has reaped where he didn't sowed,he won't be shouting my manager pushed me into dis o,I mean u are a man nah,dont u hav mind of ur own ni? undecided
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Prestywillz1(f): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oya sekem, sekem. Whey my money o.. MMM don kill me.
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by egopersonified(f): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ordinary 25m, we that provided help of 100m, we have not opened wailing thread
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by ritababe(f): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Airforce1:
Next time when you hear MMM, you go run like Usain Bolt.

on the contrary, I will embrace it.
I will rather wait till January, better than waiting forever for you to blow.

2 Likes

Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by graciabelle: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Now dt mmm hv frozen nd can't speak 4 itself people like ds boy can claim 25m like say e easy 2 pledge dt kind amount angry Egbon stop lying

2 Likes

Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
one lesson I learnt from all these is that the average Nigerian has a very low IQ. chapdi! foolishness can really cost someone his life
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Newway2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
egopersonified:
Ordinary 25m, we that provided help of 100m, we have not opened wailing thread

ds woman sef! u na no go kill me with lafta.
so u get that kind money na im u dey pretend? chai! chai! chai... diaries god o...
looooolz!
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Karyane
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by ButterFrost212(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yimu**
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Nixiepie(f): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mc galaxy!is ur real name Linus undecided
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by bettercreature(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
emeijeh:
]Eyah.
But i smell lies...
What's the maximum one can PH in MMM?
Do you know how many account he is operating?
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by UnlimitedIfex(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Where gala c 25milli xcept my guy don join bad gang
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by toocoded: 1:42am On Dec 15, 2016
9jaBloke:
MMM has an upper limit of 2m. MC Galaxy just exposed himself.
Lwkmd.....pls who knows Bros Subzero oooo to come and unfreeze this MC Galaxy's 25m......okay maybe i'll call Chameleon to come and use his acidic fireball......no, sister Sonya should be able to assist grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Omudia11: 4:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Lienus.
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by Omudia11: 4:59am On Dec 15, 2016
you cant operate more than one account with your personal details. There's more possiblitiy of him lying than of him telling the truth.
bettercreature:
Do you know how many account he is operating?
Re: "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM by bettercreature(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Omudia11:
you cant operate more than one account with your personal details. There's more possiblitiy of him lying than of him telling the truth.
Most people operates more than one account,you only need different bank account and different phone number

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Involved In A Minor Accident In Obafemi Awolowo University / Lovely Photos Of Ime Bishop Umoh And Family As They Dedicate Second Child [PICS] / EXCLUSIVE! Popular Model Beverly Osu Stars In Kizz Daniel Madu, New Song [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.