Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies (1237 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies by Seandeeds(m): 1:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Ameyo Adadevoh DiesNigeria mourns as Dr Ameyo Adadevoh dies. Nigerian Minister of Health, Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu has announced the death of the first doctor who attended to Liberian-American Patrick Sawyer, who brought Ebola virus into Nigeria.

Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh is an experienced consultant physician and endocrinologist was Lead Consultant with First Consultants Medical Centre, Obalende, Lagos.

She led the medical team that attended to the Ebola virus infected Liberian man, when he fell ill on getting to Nigeria.

Her death has brought the total Ebola death in Nigeria to five. We have also recorded five Ebola virus survivors too.

She was a hero, a giant, a true Nigerian. She exactly represents why I still have hope in my country, Nigeria.

She's survived by a son and her husband.

She will be greatly missed.

Goodbye Dr Amayo Adadevoh

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Carries Her Generator On Head To Buy Fuel In Calabar / See Photos Of Facebook Founder Walking On The Streets Of Yaba, Lagos (photos) / What Does Airbnb & A Woman From Samaria Have In Common?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.