Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! (2659 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Md Is The Highest Paid Director In Nigerian Banking Industry, Gtban / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? / Models Factory: Male And Female Models Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Gisele Bundchen has topped Forbes' list of highest-paid models for the eighth year running.

The Brazilian beauty, 34, has earned $47million over the past year - $16million more than her New England Patriots quarterback husband, Tom Brady.

The mother-of-two's impressive pre-tax earnings were credited to high-profile modelling campaigns for H&M, Chanel, and Carolina Herrera, as well as her work as the U.S. face of Pantene and the face of Oral-B in Brazil. Gisele's commercial savvy has also seen her profit from her partnerships with Brazilian shoemaker Grendene and a lingerie collection with Brazilian intimates firm, Hope.

The title estimates that she has earned a staggering $386million from modeling since 2001.

Forbes calculated each model's earnings from June 2013 to June 2014 taking into account income from cosmetics, endorsements, advertising and fragrance deals. And Gisele far out-earns her fellow models. She made over five times more than Doutzen Kroes, 29, and Adriana Lima, 33, who came in joint second place on the list with past year earnings of $8million each.

This year saw Sports Illustrated cover girl Kate Upton, 22, make her first appearance on the list, with earnings of $7million in the past year. She matched those of British beauty Kate Moss, 40, Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr, 31 and dimpled Chinese catwalk regular Liu Wen, 26.

Victoria's Secret Angels dominated the rest of the list: Alessandra Ambrosio ($5m), Karlie Kloss ($4m), Candice Swanepoel ($3m) and Erin Heatherton ($3m).

This month's Vanity Fair cover girl and mother-of-four Natalia Vodianova managed to make $4million last year - despite being pregnant for much of it. And Cara Delevingne, whose face seems to have been everywhere this past year, ranked among the high-earners with $3.5million.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729394/Gisele-Bundchen-world-s-highest-paid-model-EIGHTH-year-running-earning-47million-year-s-16million-MORE-husband-Tom-Brady.html

Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Doutzen Kroes
Adriana Lima
Kate Upton

Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Afam4eva(m): 3:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Despite Alec Wek's popularity, i'm surprised she's not on the list.
Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Afam4eva: Despite Alec Wek's popularity, i'm surprised she's not on the list.
She'll get up there in due time cool
Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Afam4eva(m): 4:13am On Aug 20, 2014
CFCfan:
She'll get up there in due time cool
I don't understand. she's an A-list model. if she's not there yet, i don't know when she's gonna get there.
Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 20, 2014
^^
I hate to bring the race card, but dark-skinned models aren't really in high demand. Most modeling agencies overwhelmingly give more modelling gigs to Caucasian and Latina models.
Anyway, I just discovered her net-worth is $30 million. Not bad at all.
Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Kate upton's body is horrible.
Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2014
adaobi123: Kate upton's body is horrible.
She has the only 'real' body in the industry cheesy
Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by pickabeau1: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2014
nawa... na only woman u dey do these days... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
just passing
Re: The Highest Earning Female Models In The World! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
CFCfan:
She has the only 'real' body in the industry cheesy

Real ? Adriana's body is a million times better. Kate has just got big bõobs.

(1) (Reply)

Zinox Computers / Bet On Market Info / I Am Buying Gallstone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.