Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? (15651 Views)

SEE The Nigerian Naira's Exchange Rate To The Dollar As At Today / Paying Online With GTBank Naira Mastercard / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by HECTORBOSS(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
I like fellow forumites to make some contribution so as those still struggling to make money online can take a cue. Most deserve to know.

A lot of people still don't know it's possible to make money online. Well it's nobody's fault. If a yahoo boy can why are you limiting yourself. change your belief and plugin.

I blog, sell info and distribute goods and services offline and i am making a considerable sum better than what any employer would've paid me in a month plus i am focus on building my firm which was registered to do marketing and distribution.

The truth is my belief system changed when i started seeing the checks.

How do you make your money some help needed. More people are searching for ways to make money your contribution might just be the solution - GURUS TO THE RESCUE

NOTE:

PLEASE, we need contributors who are willing to show people or can direct people to business opportunities that they can earn from without much stress on contacting them. Just post the site on the forum floor for people to do there own research. Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
Information Marketing

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by bizboy01(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2011
Forex trading has proven to be the best online biz, you have to get a good mentor or trainer who is alsoa trader to guide you through.
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by magikalz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
Website designing and Forex trading are very profitable but Forex is quite risky.If you know what you're doing and have a good mentor,you would certainly do well.
If you are just going into online business,I will suggest you go into Information Marketing.You can even do it using Facebook.It's quite easy and any determined person can easily learn it.Check out www.cashcreationstrategies..com for more info
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by LagBlogger(m): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2011
I think blogging in Nigeria would be the highest paying
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by inereunwa1(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2011
Hello fellow nairalanders! I have finally found a way to make big money online! There's this website that i recently sign up with, in fact you can earn $76.75+ per day thats $2,302.50 per month now times that in naira that's close to N200k plus no experience anybody can do it and the best part is it's 100% free to join, contact me and i'll send you the info free of charge 08091784070 or inereunwa@gmail.com
NOTE: i only need serious people who wants to put a stop to their financial struggle!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by kingsleyp: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2011
LR Trading, Check my signature
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by Mcleo007(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2011
inereunwa1:

Hello fellow nairalanders! I have finally found a way to make big money online! There's this website that i recently sign up with, in fact you can earn $76.75+ per day thats $2,302.50 per month now times that in naira that's close to N200k plus no experience anybody can do it and the best part is it's 100% free to join, contact me and i'll send you the info free of charge 08091784070 or inereunwa@gmail.com
NOTE: i only need serious people who wants to put a stop to their financial struggle!

Rotfl. grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by ArQuAbOy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
Why not just post the link?
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by maxta: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by inereunwa1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
ArQuAbOy:

Why not just post the link?
yeah i would have post it but some people here will be making fun of it thereby discouraging those who are serious. I only need sincere guys who want to make cool money online.
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2011
Betonmarket has been rewarding even better than forex to me but the best way to make it on betonmarket is through the knowledge of forex, only "gamblers" loose on betonmarket but not "traders"

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by 2sexy(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2011
If not for the issue with paypal, I would have suggested website flipping.

Man, this is a x2 profit system. Its like killing 2birds with one stone.

For instance, if you are making just fifty dollars from adsense on your blog, and you make that amount every month for at least 3months, you are sure to get nothing less than five hundred dollars for it. Now your fifty dollars time 3 months= one hundred and fifty dollars, right? Plus the five hundred dollars = six hundred and fifty dollars.

But what some folks do is that they sell 5 -10 adsense sites at a go and that often earn them nothing less than $ 2 5 0 0.

If you like believe or not believe it. I have seen it happen several times at www.flippa.com . Just go the and click on the 'just sold' tab . Like they say, SEEING IS BELIEVING!

And thats why I wonder why people come to nairaland and say they xyz money but do not know what to do with it.
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
Well making money online is something that needs time, which most Nigerian don't have! Everybody wants to start today and earn today, So far i'll advice blogging on wordpress, create 15 wordpress website, outsource your content for the 15 websites, put adsense on the website, and put some little amount in seo.(use white hat for better and lasting result), promote the website for 6months and sell it, imaging selling one for 500$ if not more.
@2sexy. You're right and thanks for pointing me in that direction, am currently breeding 12 blogs towards march next year, Can you give a mail? Or number. Better still mine is adelekeaugustus@yahoo.com i will like to ask you something personal.
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by edujoy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
Forex Cash Machine
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by rivie0020: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
Forex pays big. Follow the link in my sig. box for a simple strategy
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by deco2come: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2011
Check the website on my signature. Their Weekly Program pays 2000naira each to 20 winners each Sunday. Their other programs gives you the chance of making money everyday. For more information, chat with them online. They will give you more details
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by debss: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
A good way of making money online is by doing forex trading. There are many ways to make money from forex these days, you don't have to involve your money if you are afraid of loosing it, you can join a forum where they give you money to trade forex and you can still withdraw any profit you make by trading and if you loose the money you have nothing to loose, this is a better way of learning the business. You can visit http://www.forextopsecret.com/2011/09/trading-forex-without-your-money.html to learn more and get started.
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by rango2011(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2011
How can you setup a business for the sole purpose of making money of google adsense, well there are many other business oppoertunities that exist out there.
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by sovpounds(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
There is so much emphasis on forex trading in Nigeria. With IG Index you can take positions on the equities on the FT-SE 100, DOW, DAX, NIKKEI 225, HANG SENG, CAC 40 and several markets around the world. You can also take positions on commodities and forex on the same platform. There is a wide choice available.

You can start trading with as little as £1.

Visit www.igindex.co.uk if you want to start trading now.
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by Obanimoh(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
I have tried almost all online businesses and failed due to one limitation or the other. The only online business that has paid for my struggles since 2007 and has allowed me to resign my day job is selling BULK SMS. You may attempt to dispute this fact, but the truth remains that I am a very happy person doing the business. I reserve the remaining part of the secret. There is a huge market and potential in it. Make a research yourself.

If you want to learn more or become a partner, visit http://nigerianbulksms.com/index.php/resellers.html or call 08098581357.
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by benz33(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2011
we conduct public awareness creation exercise for our clients products and services on the streets of lagos. we also engage in independent marketing services and other logistics involve in products sampling, marketing survey, fliers distribution with captivating ideas and concepts that will make every passers by stand-still and listen to what we have to say about your products and services, we do it corporately and differently, 08051744119
Re: Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? by waynechuks: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
one of the best paying online and offline business can be found here. just click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYiLkxbjdPE&feature=share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Banks Lose N1.9bn To Fraud In One Year / Eko Electricity Company Announces 7-Hour Power Blackout In Lagos. / Rising Influence Of Fintech Big Threat To Banks, Says Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.