Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest (1362 Views)

Best Opportunity To Make Money Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest by ernie4life(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Investment one financial services offers everyone a great and exciting opportunity to save.
We have 3 packages aimed at encouraging you to save. 
1st is what we call GIS guarantee investment scheme, you start it with a minimum of 10k and contribute 10k every month for a year. The benefits includes: your principal is guaranteed which would be 120k plus interest we will pay you on top the 120k.

2nd is what we call IPS investment partnership scheme, you start this with a minimum of 20k and contribute 20k for a year. The benefits is the same with GIS but this can be used as a collateral to get loans from us plus it's attracts higher interest rates. 

3rd one is what we call myPASS. My project aimed savings scheme. This is ment for people planing a huge project like building a house, wedding or saving capital for huge business. We have orange pass( minimum of 100k), silver pass( minimum of 500k) and gold pass( minimum of 1m) in all you contribute the minimum every month for one year and at the end of the year your principal is assured plus interest. Note for gold pass we give you 14% interest at the end of the year, silver is13% at the end of the year while orange is 10% at the end of the year. For more information call me on 08063482446 or chat with me on BBM with 2BA4014B.
Re: Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest by ernie4life(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2014
still open to all
Re: Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest by ernie4life(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
now is the time to save
Re: Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest by wisdompraise(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
This company don't have name, website or address?
Re: Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest by ernie4life(m): 7:41am On Jan 23, 2015
wisdompraise:
This company don't have name, website or address?

investment one financial services limited ( formerly GTB asset management)

www.investment-one.com

(1) (Reply)

!!!!ISTRICTLY INPLAY Tips(inplay Trainer)!!! / I Have 11 LICENSED Forex And Commodity Fund Managers / Buy The Millionaire Fastlane Book By MJ Demarco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.