Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Is This The Trending Style Of Fashion Or Its Demonic? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is This The Trending Style Of Fashion Or Its Demonic? (2043 Views)

See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / When Fashion Becomes Demonic (pic) / New Style Of Making Your Jewelry Match Your Aso-oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Trending Style Of Fashion Or Its Demonic? by benswagtt(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2014
This guy was barred from entering Dubai because the airport officials thought he was into black magic
His name is Rolf Buchholz and he has over 453 piercings with 278 of them around his Instruments. Buchholz, who also has horn implants in his head, says he was ordered to never return to Dubai
OMG! how does one deal with this?
What do you make of it?

Re: Is This The Trending Style Of Fashion Or Its Demonic? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2014
this is the devil's ambassador....showing the true picture of who he is on the inside.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Trending Style Of Fashion Or Its Demonic? by Empressgifted(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Demonic is an understatement, the guy has got some serious affiliations with the Devil. i don't know if i should say he needs Jesus cos it seems like he already has the mark of the beast on his forehead.
Re: Is This The Trending Style Of Fashion Or Its Demonic? by benswagtt(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Empressgifted: Demonic is an understatement, the guy has got some serious affiliations with the Devil. i don't know if i should say he needs Jesus cos it seems like he already has the mark of the beast on his forehead.
nid Jesus? Dis 1 na devil Himsef in human body... Does d devil need Jesus?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius / See Nigeria Traditional Dresses (photos) / Practical Designs, Promo next end January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.