Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) (17268 Views)

Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! / PHOTOS: Couple Caught Having Sex On Public Stairwell (18+) / VIDEO::: Best Artistic Couple Entrance Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by affronewss: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Muslim lesbian couple,Sahar Mosleh and Maryam from Iranfar finally tied the knot after nine years together.The couple met online 9 years ago but we're unable to make it official because of the strict death penalty for gays in Iran.

They tied the knot after uniting in Stockhlom.Maryam, is expecting the couple's first child, and Sahar,suffers from congenital brittle bones.Their union was blessed by Iman Ludovid Mohamed Zahed,who is also gay. The delighted Imam said.

SEE MORE.. http://www./2014/08/first-lesbin-muslim-couple-tie-knot.html

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Teenaba(f): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2014
affronewss: Muslim lesbian couple,Sahar Mosleh and Maryam from Iranfar finally tied the knot after nine years together.The couple met online 9 years ago but we're unable to make it official because of the strict death penalty for gays in Iran.

They tied the knot after uniting in Stockhlom.Maryam, is expecting the couple's first child, and Sahar,suffers from congenital brittle bones.Their union was blessed by Iman Ludovid Mohamed Zahed,who is also gay. The delighted Imam said.

Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by OmoNwa: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Signs of end time
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by taiyesoul(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2014
affronewss: Muslim lesbian couple,Sahar Mosleh and Maryam from Iranfar finally tied the knot after nine years together.The couple met online 9 years ago but we're unable to make it official because of the strict death penalty for gays in Iran.

@ OP, Does these Satanic elements looks like muslims to you?.A dreadlocked beast with no Hijab and an angel of hell in such mess portrayed a muslim to you?.I emplore the moderators to pls in the name Of Allah, (SWA) remove this post.Dont try to riducule Islam,cos Allah would definitely ridicule anyone who does.Get your bearing right pls!

20 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by dridowu: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
I believe God intentionally created Adam and Eve so that they can multiply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
from terrorism to lesbianism

Diaris god o

16 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by itoldu: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Let's just keep observing. shocked shocked shocked
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by cirmuell(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
taiyesoul:

@ OP, Does these Satanic elements looks like muslims to you?.A dreadlocked beast with no Hijab and an angel of hell in such mess portrayed a muslim to you?.I emplore the moderators to pls in the name Of Allah, (SWA) remove this post.Dont try to riducule Islam,cos Allah would definitely ridicule anyone who does.Get your bearing right pls!
things worse have been done to ridicule your Islam...what face is left to be saved? undecided

21 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by cirmuell(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
HML to 'em. Dey look indian though undecided

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by taiyesoul(f): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: things worse have been done to ridicule your Islam...what face is left to be saved? undecided

Woe unto you.May Satan and His wrath visit, abide and live with you.So you have a motive for this post?.Not to worry.Uncultured thwarts like you would rot in hell.Why do u go to church by the way?.To worship God or Jesus?.Munafiki Jati Jati yi.

10 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by cirmuell(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
taiyesoul:

Woe unto you.May Satan and His wrath visit, abide and live with you.So you have a motive for this post?.Not to worry.Uncultured thwarts like you would rot in hell.Why do u go to church by the way?.To worship God or Jesus?.Munafiki Jati Jati yi.
you see? Typical illiterate. and what motive are you referring to? Do i look like the Op?. However, U must be really sick if you think I'll get into some dirty arguments with you. Being emotional doesn't solve anything, post your point with manners. TERRORIST, Oponu ayirada

Btw, don't blame no one when you start experiencing things you listed up there. #noKidding, mark this date wink I serve a living God

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
May ALLAH judge them

3 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by nedu2000(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
first OPENLY lesbian muslim couple is more like it,I bet there are others practicing secretly

5 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Jarchi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Next pls
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Mayydayy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
it doesnt matter weather you are muslim or christian.you have the nature of the devil then u have it.

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by folu4real(f): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
humm Orisirisi shaaaaaaa. May God save this world from destruction.

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
They are just fooling themselfs.....maybe they dont know that the moment they start exposing their hair and body and acting foolishesly saying is lesbianism or any -ism they are automatically NOT muslims...even if their name is Aisha,fatimah,rasheeda...imam or what ever....these are just odinary Arab names that people bear....just like christian names that christians bear....soo they are just fooling themselves....i feel sorry for them...anyways its not my life...no be me go suffer ALLAHS punishment for the act...na their sin...and na dem go face the consequencies....that all i have to say now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jokers. grin
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by taiyesoul(f): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: you see? Typical illiterate. and what motive are you referring to? Do i look like the Op?. However, U must be really sick if you think I'll get into some dirty arguments with you. Being emotional doesn't solve anything, post your point with manners. TERRORIST, Oponu ayirada

Btw, don't blame no one when you start experiencing things you listed up there. #noKidding, mark this date wink I serve a living God

You serve a living God.and He supports you condemning another person's religion?.Are sure you are not one of those fanatics?.Did your living God support same sex marriage let alone your own tribe?.If not,do you think the OP is propagating or condemning same sex marriage by posting this trash on nairaland?.Why not speak the truth and let your conscience be free rather than this religion discrimination of yours?.Grow up!.

2 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by player007(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
taiyesoul:

E nle o Alhaji. So you saying there are no Muslim Gays right? U better wake up. It has nothing to do with Religion.

10 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by cirmuell(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
taiyesoul:

You serve a living God.and He supports you condemning another person's religion?.Are sure you are not one of those fanatics?.Did your living God support same sex marriage let alone your own tribe?.If not,do you think the OP is propagating or condemning same sex marriage by posting this trash on nairaland?.Why not speak the truth and let your conscience be free rather than this religion discrimination of yours?.Grow up!.
I'm not a fanatic and i'm not the type that generalize...I've got countless muslim friends and if you go through my post you'll see i do preach against condemning a group cuz of the sin of few. As a matter of fact i grew up in a muslim populated neighborhood. What I can't stand is the hypocrisy of most of you guys on Nairaland. #shalom

7 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by yerimastyle(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
k
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by ChristineC: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why should I give a flying feck?
SMH for them
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by DCONE1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ahahahahah....eyaaaaaaah the moment they start doing things against the practice of ISLAM they automantic sieze to be muslims...no matter the name they bear,the cloth they wear or the religion they tell people they are...SIMPLE....they're just ignorant...they are fooling themselves and anybooy who follow their line of thought....eeeeyyyaaah...i feel sorry for them.

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by ng4u(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
cirmuell: you see? Typical illiterate. and what motive are you referring to? Do i look like the Op?. However, U must be really sick if you think I'll get into some dirty arguments with you. Being emotional doesn't solve anything, post your point with manners. TERRORIST, Oponu ayirada

Infact I love you 4 dis... God bless you

9 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Haydez01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Haydez01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
If they call themselves muslims, let em be, and since they are not in a shari'ah country, then leave the judgement for Allah azza wa jal, every religion has people who in the name of faith commit atrocities, Moreover you slandering them might be committing a greater sin. Of course it's annoying but we have to be tolerant. Allahu aalam

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by ehiphill: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
taiyesoul:

you talking as if you guys are saint, this and jihadism or whatever it called, which is worst?

2 Likes

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na wa, someone is acting as if there are no muslim Gays. Anyway sha, in the north where I grew up, Lesbianism and Homosexuality is of the highest order among these so called Alhajis and Hajiyas. No Offence Please.

1 Like

Re: FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) by asadike(f): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
musulumi! Abo ori ma bo iwa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Very Cute Triplets..!!! / Man Dances Zanku As He Juggles With His Cap(video) / My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.