Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

A Spirit Came Upon Me – 19 Year Old States Reason For Defiling Fowl To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Spirit Came Upon Me – 19 Year Old States Reason For Defiling Fowl To Death (543 Views)

Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Spirit Came Upon Me – 19 Year Old States Reason For Defiling Fowl To Death by thexyz: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2014
On Tuesday 19th August 2014, a 19-year-old apprentice welder was nabbed after defiling a hen. The fowl reportedly died after the act.

The incident is said to have been done at the continental area of Akure metropolis.

Stella Akintola, the owner of the fowl, told Vanguard, she went to bed early in the night but later woke up when the chickens at the back of her room begun clucking loudly. Read here:http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/08/a-spirit-came-upon-me-19-year-old.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Changes Mind To Rob House He Was Meant To Visit / "I Can't Tell You If I'm In A Relationship With Yemi Alade Or Not"— Alex Ekubo / Burkina Army Seizes Power After Uprising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.