Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven (13039 Views)

Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe / Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by GooseBaba: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

When you ask about Christianity, Christians refer to the bible.

When you ask about islam, muslims quote the quran.

What is your source?

Not having a source gives a lot of room for false claims. Anybody can say just anything.

Smh......your source is written words of men.... If anybody can just say anything. Have you ever met the men who wrote your source.. Just because you're convinced this is the word of God does not exclude it from false claims.

REALITY and ANCESTRAL philosophies is my sources.. As an Urhobo man... According, to my ancestral teaching "man's desire to know God is to understand and make peace with the spiritual realm on one hand, and on the other hand understand and make peace with his fellow man." That is why we apply reason, logic and critical thinking.

Now digest that for a minute.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
GooseBaba:

Smh......your source is written words of men.... If anybody can just say anything. Have you ever met the men who wrote your source.. Just because you're convinced this is the word of God does not exclude it from false claims.

REALITY and ANCESTRAL philosophies is my sources.. As an Urhobo man... According, to my ancestral teaching "man's desire to know God is to understand and make peace with the spiritual realm on one hand, and on the other hand understand and make peace with his fellow man." That is why we apply reason, logic and critical thinking.

Which philosophies you could not refer to and passed down to you by unknown author or with no author?

Men wrote down what was passed down to them by a spiritual Being called God and that we call the bible. Even Muhammad who was an illiterate man got what he claimed he received from Allah down for people to refer to, wrongly or rightly, at least they have something to refer to.

What type of gods are yours that are incapable of passing down anything, which is the reason pagan formulate any nonsense. They are not even sure of what they are saying. Sometime they say their gods have names and later they will say no name. What a confused folk.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by deScifa(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

Which philosophies you could not refer to and passed down to you by unknown author or with no author?

Men wrote down what was passed down to them by a spiritual Being called God and that we call the bible. Even Muhammad who was an illiterate man got what he claimed he received from Allah down for people to refer to, wrongly or rightly, at least they have something to refer to.

What type of gods are yours that are incapable of passing down anything, which is the reason pagan formulate any nonsense. They are not even sure of what the are saying. Some they their gods have names and later they will say no name. What a confused folk.

Lol....Look are your prejudice, 'Mohamed got what he claimed he received from Allah' yet their book contains less contradictions than yours. Thanks to Emperor Constantine im not sure u guys will have anything to call a Holy book, its nothing but compiled books from different Authors, mostly Pagans and Judaists but Non were Christians in the real sense of it wink. Besides im sure Nostradamus quatrains would have been added also if he came a little before the new testament smiley.

1 Like

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by deScifa(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
GooseBaba:

He can not understand. Stop replying the f0ol
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by GooseBaba: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

What type of gods are yours that are incapable of passing down anything, which is the reason pagan formulate any nonsense. They are not even sure of what they are saying. Sometime they say their gods have names and later they will say no name. What a confused folk.

Smh.....Damn..!

It's obvious, you cannot read and comprehend. Kindly reread that awesome post I gave you... Slowly.. And digest it...
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by GooseBaba: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
deScifa:

He can not understand. Stop replying the f0ol

Bros, na true you talk... His mind is caged and he thinks he has something valid to bring to the table...
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by GooseBaba: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
deScifa:

Lol....Look are your prejudice, 'Mohamed got what he claimed he received from Allah' yet their book contains less contradictions than yours. Thanks to Emperor Constantine im not sure u guys will have anything to call a Holy book, its nothing but compiled books from different Authors, mostly Pagans and Judaists but Non were Christians in the real sense of it wink. Besides im sure Nostradamus quatrains would have been added also if he came a little before the new testament smiley.

You want make him brain explode.... Lol..he cannot think critically or objectively... He is a waste of brain"
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
deScifa:

So the bible is and yet you said you believe in Jesus and Apostles except Paul. Inconsistent ignoramus. Liar.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by deScifa(m): 4:42am On Aug 23, 2014
truthman2012:

So the bible is and yet you said you believe in Jesus and Apostles except Paul. Inconsistent ignoramus. Liar.

I believe Jesus and the Apostles is quite different from i believe in.......i believe u might have missed some English classes wink. So u Believe in the Apostles and Paul also? No wonder u worship your Pastors ode!
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2014
deScifa:

I believe Jesus and the Apostles is quite different from i believe in.......i believe u might have missed some English classes wink. So u Believe in the Apostles and Paul also? No wonder u worship your Pastors ode!

Deceiver. I don't think you were yet born when I passed my English paper. Not the type of exams you do these days in special classes.

Define your 'believe' and 'believe in' and show the difference. You 'believe' Jesus and the Apostles but you don't 'believe in' them. You believe their words but you don't believe in their personality? How does that sound to a reasonable mind? What is your grade in English? Keep displaying your foolishness, readers are noting.

It shows clearly that you copied the thread from somewhere as your brain is not good enough to fabricate such lies. Your God-given intelligence has been tampered with by your evil gods. Smh!

You turned your misleading thread to a 'grammar class' because you cannot defend it as it is not your work. Cover your face in shame.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by macof(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
truthman2012:

You mean there is no need for references and authoritative backing? How do you want to convince anybody that what you are saying is the truth?

All of you talk about science because they can provide proof. In today's world, anything that is not provable is not acceptable to the sensible.

You think you guys can just formulate lies and expect the sensible people to believe? Why is your religion having no verifiable records. I pity the gullible.

wat reference??
Is this guy mad?

How can one give reference to the fact that The creator force is known everywhere by different names given by the people??

Its like looking for reference that food goes to the stomach

I already gave examples.
Gaia, Olodumare, Chukwu, Brahma, Ubangiji, Ptah etc. all the God of creation (in different cultures and languages), the first body of consciousness that begat all other forms of consciousness

If that's not reference enough for u then you have a mental problem

1 Like

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by macof(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
truthman2012:

I pity you. How did typographical mistake become an issue in the subject-matter? The missing 'l' is now your problem? Shame on you. It shows you lack defence for your misleading post.

You are so hurt because I have been able to debunk the nonsense you posted.

You are trying to feed innocent but ignorant souls with poison to take them to hell, saying something you cannot substantiate.

But come my friend, you once said you believe in the Apostles and Jesus except Paul in your thread against the anointed, Paul. How can you believe in idols (gods), Apostles and Jesus altogether. Liar.

Satan is a liar and the father of all liars like you. Smh!

Jesus is an idol if you don't know.

The Gods however are No idols...they are spirits that maintain our existence
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by deScifa(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
truthman2012:

Deceiver. I don't think you were yet born when I passed my English paper. Not the type of exams you do these days in special classes.

Define your 'believe' and 'believe in' and show the difference. You 'believe' Jesus and the Apostles but you don't 'believe in' them. You believe their words but you don't believe in their personality? How does that sound to a reasonable mind? What is your grade in English? Keep displaying your foolishness, readers are noting.

It shows clearly that you copied the thread from somewhere as your brain is not good enough to fabricate such lies. Your God-given intelligence has been tampered with by your evil gods. Smh!

You turned your misleading thread to a 'grammar class' because you cannot defend it as it is not your work. Cover your face in shame.

Lol...glory be to Jesus that you passed 'English Paper'......while i bless the Gods for better understanding of the English language. wink

So you cant differentiate between BELIEVE and BELIEVE IN......omg! cheesy wink........

To come down to your level, what i meant was i believe Jesus existed, i believe in the stories have read about the Apostles but i dont believe in the diety of your Lord Jesus Christ, so i cant worship him.wink And i dont believe Paul cos he's a lair. wink. Comprehende?

Believe

VERB

[WITH OBJECT]
1Accept that (something) is true, especially without proof:
the superintendent believed Lancaster’s story
[WITH CLAUSE]: some 23 per cent believe that smoking keeps down weight
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
SYNONYMS
1.1 Accept the statement of (someone) as true:
he didn’t believe her

Believe in
1 Have faith in the truth or existence of:
those who believe in God
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
SYNONYMS
2 Be of the opinion that (something) is right or acceptable:
I don’t believe in censorship of the arts
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
3 Have confidence in (a person or a course of action):
he had finally begun to believe in her

Now what do i mean when i say i believe in you "truthman2012" but at this moment i don't believe you ?
I think u will need some phrasal verbs lessons to answer this... wink.....lastly...what did you score in your 'English Paper'?

3 Likes

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by truthman2012(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
You believe Jesus existed. So to you it means ''you believe Jesus''. You deserve to be pitied.

You believe the stories you've read about the Apostles but you don't believe in them. Can you hear yourself? Your certificate, if you have any, should be verified. Check your dictionary: 'believe in' means to trust somebody's words. So you trust their stories but you don't believe them.

Comparing your poor and watery construction of words with your main thread, it will be easy for a primary school leaver to know it is not your work. No wonder you cannot defend it.

.....Unfollow thread.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by deScifa(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
truthman2012: You believe Jesus existed. So to you it means ''you believe Jesus''. You deserve to be pitied.

You believe the stories you've read about the Apostles but you don't believe in them. Can you hear yourself? Your certificate, if you have any, should be verified. Check your dictionary: 'believe in' means to trust somebody's words. So you trust their stories but you don't believe them.

Comparing your poor and watery construction of words with your main thread, it will be easy for a primary school leaver to know it is not your work. No wonder you cannot defend it.

.....Unfollow thread.

Tell me what is not true here...that Jesus was born and existed some thousand years ago or that he has disciples who followed him.....the characters existed isn't it?.......like i said... u need to go back to your English class. wink cheesy grin

Believe(Accept that (something) is true).
Believe in(Have faith in the truth or existence of: those who believe in God). wink

pls answer my question before u run out of thread wink tongue.
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by HAH: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
This is a very excellent write-up. Much Appreciated! cool

The reason the Lord Esu is so important is that Esu represents the fundamental concept of paganism. The balance of Good & Evil, write or wrong, etc. The balance of twin opposing forces.

I have notice even in Benin-Togo Vodun, they have the Legba representation/idol in almost all Shrines.

I have a question though.......is Orisha Ellegua the same as Esu?

I sent you a PM, kindly respond as I need to discuss a personal problem with you

Thank you
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by lawani: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
truthman2012:

You are not very sharp. The Germans call themselves Deutshlanders, the French call them Allemagne, the English call them German but they are what they are. There are as many names for the supreme being as there are languages. That is the point the gentlemen have been trying to make you grasp. If your language has no name for the supreme being, then that is not a human language
Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by lawani: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
truthman2012:

You are not very sharp. The Germans call themselves Deutshlanders, the French call them Allemagne, the English call them German but they are what they are. There are as many names for the supreme being as there are languages. That is the point the gentlemen have been trying to make you grasp. If your language has no name for the supreme being, then that is not a human language

1 Like

Re: ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
deScifa:

http://ifamatters./esu/

Please can you tell us how to pronounce this: TI ABA PONSO IMALE AJI or better still, do you have the English translation? Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.