Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices (1063 Views)

[HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? / *[GET]*Google Adwords $100, $50, $80 Coupons Available @ Cheapest Prices / Godaddy.com Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by bongolistik(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
At first if I may ask those that have not heard the word GoDaddy before online, what do you think GoDaddy represent? Now let's explain. GoDaddy is a privately owned American online company founded by Bob Parson in 1997 and specializes mainly in providing domain registering and web hosting services. Ever since the inception of Godaddy Company online domain services have been revolutionalized.

Unlike before when it cost quite quite some reasonable amount to acquire domain names, GoDaddy is known for offering excellent domain names and service only with a few dollar. To the extent that sometimes you get a .Com domain at Godaddy at only 2 dollars per year.

I could even recalled that late last year, Godaddy even offered the .Com top level domain at only 99Cents. So you can now see how cheap this domains could be with Godaddy, and with the cheapness and excellent domain serviced which they offer year in year out no doubt that Godady has turned itself into a fore to reckon with in the domaineering business, and today Godaddy is seen as domain registra giant everywhere on the internet.

Those cheap domains that GoDaddy offers are made possible today by allowing their resellers create promotional codes that are used to slash down the prices of the domains to this ridiculously tiny prices. Normaly, a new .com domain that has not yet been taken cost withing $10 to $20 to registar per a calendar year, but with those coupons, you can get them for low as $2 as already mentioned.

Getting those coupons are free and are scattered all over the internet by their ressellers and other webmasters. Just make sure that the coupon you happen to lay your hands on are the current ones that have not expired and you too can start obtaining domains at that cheap prices.

And the good thing is that these coupons can be used over and over again within its expiry limit. I.e you can use a single coupon to buy multiple domains with a single Godaddy account at those ridiculously cheap prices.

www.highteknology..com.es/2014/08/can-i-use-single-coupon-code-to-buy.html
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by IamGodzilla: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
I wouldn't advise anyone to go with godaddy...
Their service is messed up. Prices might be attractive but when issues arise, they don't sort it immediately or at all.

For those in nigeria, well...I use
www.?aff=663
And a domain goes for as low as N1700. And there are pretty much better services out there, than godaddy.
Sorry if I've burst your bubble @op. Am juss being honest.

1 Like

Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by bongolistik(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
IamGodzilla: I wouldn't advise anyone to go with godaddy...
Their service is messed up. Prices might be attractive but when issues arise, they don't sort it immediately or at all.

For those in nigeria, well...I use
www.?aff=663
And a domain goes for as low as N1700. And there are pretty much better services out there, than godaddy.
Sorry if I've burst your bubble @op. Am juss being honest.
u did not burst any bubble but only made little mistake in ur assertions. Maybe u tot I was talking of webhosting services inclusive, which we all know that they ar not very good at, but wen it comes to domaineering services, Godaddy remains among the top domain registrers out there in d cyberspace today with very good services
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
godaddy is crap ..$2 for the first year and $15 the next,isn`t that crazy ? well,to me,it is..

no doubt they are one of the biggest in the `domain world` but their renewal rate and stupid protection checks freaks me out.you would just wake up one morning and find a `ACCOUNT LOCKED` Message in your mailbox..

ENJOY THE RIDE THO undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by bongolistik(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz: godaddy is crap ..$2 for the first year and $15 the next,isn`t that crazy ? well,to me,it is..

no doubt they are one of the biggest in the `domain world` but their renewal rate and stupid protection checks freaks me out.you would just wake up one morning and find a `ACCOUNT LOCKED` Message in your mailbox..

ENJOY THE RIDE THO undecided undecided undecided undecided

if i may ask, so u want it 2 continue to be 2dols evn 4 renewal. A domain dat has appreciated in value afta one year of usage? Even at dat dey still have domain renewal coupon. Wht is dat dat wil ever be done 2 man in dis lif witout complain. PayPal Paypal, ppl hav bin clamouring 4 it 2 com down 2 Nigeria. Now here is PayPal, same ppl are calling 4 campaign against PayPal 4 d half door they oppened.
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2014
My Godaddy account has been locked locked...... I have been trying to unlock it to no avail just because I used my mum's Debit card and the name on the debit card differs from the one on the id Card.....what can I do to unlock my account?
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
bongolistik: if i may ask, so u want it 2 continue to be 2dols evn 4 renewal. A domain dat has appreciated in value afta one year of usage? Even at dat dey still have domain renewal coupon. Wht is dat dat wil ever be done 2 man in dis lif witout complain. PayPal Paypal, ppl hav bin clamouring 4 it 2 com down 2 Nigeria. Now here is PayPal, same ppl are calling 4 campaign against PayPal 4 d half door they oppened.
we are humans and insatiable grin
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by bongolistik(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2014
jaybossYBNL: My Godaddy account has been locked locked...... I have been trying to unlock it to no avail just because I used my mum's Debit card and the name on the debit card differs from the one on the id Card.....what can I do to unlock my account?
Don't call it just because it can be a stolen Credit card. Thank God you even know what you did. And you know that all these are been done for security purposes. Same goes with FB, they will not even allow you use a Credit/Debit card that does not belong to you in placing ads. Just Contact GoDaddy for the resolution
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2014
bongolistik: Don't call it just because it can be a stolen Credit card. Thank God you even know what you did. And you know that all these are been done for security purposes. Same goes with FB, they will not even allow you use a Credit/Debit card that does not belong to you in placing ads. Just Contact GoDaddy for the resolution
it is not a stolen card it is my mummy's card okay?
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by onyengbu: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
just scan your mum's drivers license or national id or inti. Passport and send it to them with an email explaining that its your mum's card and she gave you her permission. Trust me, they will unlock it under 6 hours, return your mum's money and ask you to re order again.
I have been there.

1 Like

Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by bongolistik(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
and nobody did said it was a stolen card. Jst giving u instance. What if sm1 else stole a card smwhre nd used it on GoDaddy nd GoDaddy nw alows d transaction 2 go thru?
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
onyengbu: just scan your mum's drivers license or national id or inti. Passport and send it to them with an email explaining that its your mum's card and she gave you her permission. Trust me, they will unlock it under 6 hours, return your mum's money and ask you to re order again.
I have been there.
I have done that already but they turned me down because the name my mum used on her ID card is different from the name on the debit card.....I am thinking of doing a new id card for her that matches the name on the debit card.....how do you see it
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
bongolistik: and nobody did said it was a stolen card. Jst giving u instance. What if sm1 else stole a card smwhre nd used it on GoDaddy nd GoDaddy nw alows d transaction 2 go thru?
oh I see
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by onyengbu: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
I have done that already but they turned me down because the name my mum used on her ID card is different from the name on the debit card.....I am thinking of doing a new id card for her that matches the name on the debit card.....how do you see it
What type of ID are you planning to 'do' for your mum?
As far as I know, they recognize only driver's license or intl. Passport or National ID card.
If you dont have any of these with name matching the one on the credit card, I seriously doubt they will listen to you.
Will you blame them?
Re: Godaddy: The Best Place To Buy Domains Online At The Cheapest Prices by bongolistik(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2014
onyengbu: What type of ID are you planning to 'do' for your mum?
As far as I know, they recognize only driver's license or intl. Passport or National ID card.
If you dont have any of these with name matching the one on the credit card, I seriously doubt they will listen to you.
Will you blame them?
exactly, dey do al dis jst 4 security reasons, and yet ppl wil be complaining dat Godaddy easily lock account. It was a mistake on his part nd d whole tin is even getting more complicated cos his mum sef dint use her own name on d card

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Weblanders, Help Me Review This Website. / Please What's The Difference Between A Web Developer And A Programmer? / Make Money With Your Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.