Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

God Honors Those Who Honor Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Honors Those Who Honor Him (520 Views)

Why You Should Honor God’s Ministers / Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years / Taribo West & Co Honors Daddy Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Honors Those Who Honor Him by overcomersfaith(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Blessed the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name. Blessed the Lord, O my soul and forget not all His benefits.

Look down from Your Throne and bless every user of this devotional, let there be an encounter of a life time. May You deliver those that are oppressed both in mind and body, let Your healing virtues into the lives those that are sick, empower them that are financial challenged, for the earth is of the Lord and its fullness thereof. Bring back O Lord, those who have wander away from the faith, restored them today by Your Mighty Power, snatch them back from hell.

Click here to read more http://overcomers-faith.org/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Life That Please God / Militants Will Hijack The Pope’s Plane – T.B. Joshua / The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.