Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is Seun Disrespectful? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun Disrespectful? (1638 Views)

Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? / Who The Hell Is Seun Osewa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Seun Disrespectful? by Tegese: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2008
i heard how arrogant and disrespectful seun is to those who happened to encounter him, it is understood that he is a mean someone who bans anyone who tries to exercise freedom of expression in this forum, and the cruel thing is that he bans people without deleting their profiles: this is the heartless strategy he uses in order to increase his forum "members" which has climbed to a questionable 252,770 whereas the real active members are just a fraction of the figure.
this is the only forum where a registered member can not cancel his membership nor delete his profile photos, and if you are unlucky enough to have your personal data entered in your profile before being banned, sorry, the informations will remain open to everyone forever since the banner does not delete the profile of banned members.
i do not have anything personal against this seun, but it pisses me off to understand that seun is more of a tyrant than a liberal someone, and this is absolute selfishness and childish on his part. i just met another gentleman who told me that he has be banned from using nairaland, he registered again with a new but similar id, he was allowed to use this id for some time, but again, he got banned just when he opposed one of seun's posts: he discribe seun as "a partial and rude someone who exercises absolute power oppressively, someone who would ignore your reasonable request emails", he bans some people when they register again and allow others to register multiple times (if he likes them)
@ seun, if you banned someone, then delete his or her profile! it is wicked of you to retain profiles (especially with photos and other personal datas) of people in a website that you have banned them from using.
is it not people who own websites like facebook, youtube, bebo etc? they don't act like you do, banning people at random, locking threads unfairly, deleting comments unreasonably and threatening a ban every now and then. it will not be the first time you will delete a post that does not favour you seun, therefore i should expect you delete this one and ban me as is your custom. please do, i am glad i don't have any personal data in your sharia law website embarassed
has anyone had any of such ecounter with seun, or does anyone know anyone who does?  please, share your experience
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by Andala: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2008
He's not disrespectful but wicked,he banned me for one month and refused to release me cry
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by Cayon(f): 1:34am On Oct 23, 2008
i don't know this Seun personally so its kindda hard to judge him.  However, Seun picture in his profile looks fierce and mean.  Like he is about to jump through the computer and beat you up.

All i can say is that I don't let the deleting of threads and posting get to me.  I think when you and others keep complaining -  it mekk them feel "special"

You see me, I ask a question and if them answer or no answer - a them bizniss

If them delete my thread and posting - a them bizniss

By them doing what they want to do on their forum is not stopping my monthly salary from going into my bank account, not hindering me from shopping, not stopping me from travelling and sure not stopping the food that i work hard to put on my table.

don't lose sleep over petty things like banning, deleting of threads, moving of post etc.
just go on doing what u love best

Take care

Disclaimer Note

This email is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. No fur-bearing animals were harmed during the writing of this email. Do not read while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Caution: this email has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across this forum and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people. Shake well before reading
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by ifyalways(f): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2008
who send am sef? grin
If hes respectful . . . .good for him
If hes disrespectful. . . .fine for him.
his life to make or mar,mine is to log in,have fun and face my lyfe life.shikena.
lol and lol @ cayon grin grin grin
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by kulex2k2: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ifyalways true talk!
who cares about him! who send am, Gawd the guy just dey vex me!
word of advice seun!
e don even reach sef wey u go upgrade ur site haba its been more than 3 years
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by MrCrackles(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2008
chei! grin

people dey vex oo
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2008
Hmm. . , ,

*I no reach here o!*

lipsrsealed
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by chessguru(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
@post

i guess this seun matter has been over flogged, please lets leave matter for mathaias and move forward!! i think everybody on this forum has got the responsibility to maintain certain standard by properly reading and obeying the rules(obey before complain) however seun is only human, and sometimes exercising his discretion in a way that makes some people angry, he is even linient as per some rules

as per the figure of membership, being questionable, my guy bone that thing an average of 400 members join nairaland on a daily basis based of search engine ranking, though i know very few members/percentage are active and about 197,000or more thousand has zero posts till date but check alexa ranking and you will see nairaland high on the table because the traffick na die, the few members he banned cant just do the magic though i am aware people have multiple ids, I AM NOT SEUNS fan but i am not his enemy either, but i love to say it as it is, LET THIS SEUN MATTER REST FOR NOW AND LETS CONCENTRATE ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS, like doing somethings right, maintaining a good standard ,obeying simple forum rules, and i dont think people get banned for that, one love.!!
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by 25more(f): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2008
Andala:

He's not disrespectful but wicked,he banned me for one month and refused to release me cry

oo now i get it, he banned u, and dats why u created dat thread "guess who i am" when he released u cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by chessguru(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2008
@post

i guess this seun matter has been over flogged, please lets leave matter for mathaias and move forward!!  i think everybody on this forum has got the responsibility to maintain certain standard by properly reading and obeying the rules(obey before complain) however seun is only human, and  sometimes exercising his discretion in a way that makes some people angry, he is even linient as per some rules

as per the figure of membership, being questionable, my guy bone that thing  an average of 400 members join nairaland on a daily basis based of search engine ranking, though i know very few members/percentage are active and about 197,000or more  thousand has zero posts till date but check alexa ranking and you will see nairaland high on the table because the traffick na die, the few members he banned can't just do the magic though i am aware people have multiple ids, I AM NOT SEUNS fan but i am not his enemy either, but i love to say it as it is, LET THIS SEUN MATTER REST FOR NOW AND LETS CONCENTRATE ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS, like doing somethings right, maintaining a good standard ,obeying simple forum rules, and i don't think people get banned for that, one love.!!

for example this same post was posted twice starting two difference threads, the forum rules forbids that,
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by SeanT21(f): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
O trust me he is. I know 2 members that left this Forum because of him!!!
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by Phemour: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2008
here he comes

don't Edit your post ooooo  grin
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by QBSauceKid: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2008
The guy seems a little unhinged.

There r 250000 members on Nairaland.Hw many double ids?
He's lookin for members and traffic by force.
Skingo ws banned but hes still in members list.
there are nw 2 tosinadedas.
tumfulu has like 10 ids.

Seun.
Y?
Must b be a web billionaire?
No.
No U mustn't.
Its not by force.
Free QBSauceKid.
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by sima(f): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
OMG!!! dat is a long thing to read. . . but as per the topic subject. . I DUNNO
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by manmustwac(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2008
I have a question i want to ask? Has Ruby Pearl been banned for the way she complained about the way seun's runs the forum in another thread that has since been deleted?
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by chessguru(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2008
@post

i guess this seun matter has been over flogged, please lets leave matter for mathaias and move forward!! i think everybody on this forum has got the responsibility to maintain certain standard by properly reading and obeying the rules(obey before complain) however seun is only human, and sometimes exercising his discretion in a way that makes some people angry, he is even linient as per some rules

as per the figure of membership, being questionable, my guy bone that thing an average of 400 members join nairaland on a daily basis based of search engine ranking, though i know very few members/percentage are active and about 197,000or more thousand has zero posts till date but check alexa ranking and you will see nairaland high on the table because the traffick na die, the few members he banned can't just do the magic though i am aware people have multiple ids, I AM NOT SEUNS fan but i am not his enemy either, but i love to say it as it is, LET THIS SEUN MATTER REST FOR NOW AND LETS CONCENTRATE ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS, like doing somethings right, maintaining a good standard ,obeying simple forum rules, and i don't think people get banned for that, one love.!!

for example this same post was posted twice starting two difference threads, the forum rules forbids that,
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by chessguru(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2008
QBSauceKid:

The guy seems a little unhinged.

There r 250000 members on Nairaland.Hw many double ids?
He's lookin for members and traffic by force.
Skingo ws banned but hes still in members list.
there are nw 2 tosinadedas.
tumfulu has like 10 ids.

Seun.
Y?
Must b be a web billionaire?
No.
No U mustn't.
Its not by force.
Free QBSauceKid.
nairaland has already got the desired traffick, and people with multiple ids are just a fraction, nairaland is up there on google search page hence an average of 400 members join daily, let this matter rest once and for all, i think people should also help the admin by doing things the right way, before complaining, if the rules says something i think obeying that simple rule is a step in the right direction, and like i said earlier admin wont ban you for that!!
Re: Is Seun Disrespectful? by QBSauceKid: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2008
i constitute about 30 of the 400 members that joins everyday.
lol.
ok.
thanks chessguru.
ur post really changed my mind.
yes.
especially since its written in red.
yes.

(1)

Finding Mercy Nollywood / What Will Happen To Nairaland If Seun Osewa Dies? / Mind - Twisting Optical Illusion Paintings. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.