Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) (69309 Views)

Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You / Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by JAZES(m): 4:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigerian celebrities have been accused of bleaching in the past especially the female ones. While most if not all of them have attributed their fairer skin to good living, some of them have admitted they did undergo a bleaching process.

According to Google, Bleaching means to cause (a material such as cloth, paper, or hair) to become white or much lighter by a chemical process or by exposure to sunlight.

Here are 10 female celebrities that have been accused of undergoing bleaching process in the past.

Tonto Dikeh
The actress has neither denied or accepted such claims that she bleached her skin. Though her photos says otherwise.

Some say it’s heavy makeup, while makeup expert says it’s contouring. Oh well. I guess the throwback photo below will tell otherwise.

Rukky Sanda
Sanda who has been highly regarded as a luxurious spender has been accused times without number that she bleaches her skin.
The beautiful actress apparently hasn’t reacted to rumors of her bleaching since they emerged as well.

But it is believe she did. Here’s a throwback! You Be The Judge.
http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/20/10-famous-naija-female-celebrities-accused-of-bleaching-photos/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by JAZES(m): 4:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Cynthia Morgan
Cynthia has joined the league of Controversial celebrities after her shaking Nigerian Social media
after she pose with a cigarette while carrying a toddler.
The dance hall singer has not told us how she became fair all of a sudden, but she claimed she took care of her skin in the United States.

Her knuckles blended well, good job. At least she admitted. You want a throwback? There you go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by JAZES(m): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Toke Makinwa
TV Personality and Vlogger, Toke Makinwa has also been accused of bleaching her skin. The 30 year old Radio host apparently has neither deny or accepted such claims.
Though there was a time a photo of her went viral when she posed for the camera with Vector. Apparently, the skin colour of her hand was quite different from her face! Make Up malfunction? We Doubt!

We’d definitely provide photos! So, you be the judge! Oh! There’s a throwback.

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 4:33am On Oct 21, 2015
grin the before and after pix combination just craked me up...see as their body come be like rice and beans! grin
Cynthia morgan just resemble malnourished cartoon character..face be like Gram in the Adventures Gram with Billy and Mandy! embarassed

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by JAZES(m): 4:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Iyabo Ojo
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has also been rumored to have bleached her skin for many many years,
an allegation that is common in Nollywood Yoruba wing.
You be the judge also! See A Throwback below:

Tayo Sobola
Actress, Tayo Sobola has admitted she did bleached her skin.
The actress in an interview said she was born dark skin.

I like her! At least She admitted it unlike others

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by gottliebglobal(m): 4:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Fela did say it all. Face go white and yansh go black

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by JAZES(m): 4:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Toyin Lawani
Fashonista and hot baby mama Toyin Lawani has been tagged face of bleaching
in recent years after breaking out with her business.

Known for toughness, Toyin Lawani has offered no explanation for those waiting for one on her skin tone.

Dayo Amusa
Actress Dayo Amusa, like most light skinned Yoruba actresses has been accused of bleaching.
But the actress keeps denying claims.
You want a throwback pics? Lol Check Below:

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by JAZES(m): 4:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Halima Abubakar
Controversial actress, Halima Abubakar was one actress who openly admitted that she
actually bleached her dark skin and even shared the picture on her instagram page.
Check the picture below:

Fathia Balogun
The ever looking pretty ever young actress went from being fair skin to completely looking

white. It was a great transformation indeed, though she has not openly admitted that she bleached but our eyes no blind na. he he he he

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Sommyangel(f): 4:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Bleach on dearies, the sky is ur limit

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by otipoju(m): 4:46am On Oct 21, 2015
I am light skinned but I wish I was as black as charcoal.
I am definitely gonna marry a very dark skinned woman so that my kids can take their mothers complexion and but retain my brains.
Yellow ladies and by that I mean ladies that bleach irritate the hell out of me.
It tells me that they have a very low self esteem in spite of the facade of sophistication that they try to put on.
Not to talk of the big and horrible stretch marks that they hide under their dresses.
Or the dark spots around their knuckles and knee joints and if you probe further, inbetween their bum bum.
A dark skinned lady with a with a great smile will make my day anytime.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by JAZES(m): 4:47am On Oct 21, 2015
otipoju:
I am light skinned but I wish I was as black as charcoal.

I am definitely gonna marry a very dark skinned woman so that my kids can take their mothers complexion and but retain my brains.

Yellow ladies irritate the hell out of me.
grin grin grin...opposite attracts

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Yustash001(m): 4:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Add Susan Maxwell to your list...BTW I don't Fathia Balogun is bleaching....make-ups and pictures can make it look like they 've bleached

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by pussyeater(m): 5:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Land for sale! Only black peeps abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by xreal: 5:05am On Oct 21, 2015
I have this uncontrollabl disrespect for ladies who bleach their skin.

*pukes*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by knuckbuck(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2015
They were all beautiful in their natural skin.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Nice Nice
Very cute pictures grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by eleko1: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Free them undecided.Their body, their problem. Face front undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by ebbybest(f): 5:27am On Oct 21, 2015
that remainds me of wen i meet my Rev father newly wen he was posted to our church. He saw me nd said i would soon follow d train of bleaching. I tried to convince him i hate bleaching but he did nt accept. He den gave me 2 years to knw if i would actually bleach or not. Now this is the fifth year no bleaching.
Well to all ladies and Guys who bleach keep it up. Una fyn pass the whole world. But no fyn pass me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Well, they are bleaching for guys who like yellow ladies, just watch their skin in future and see how ugly and irritating they will be.

Teamblackchicks

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 5:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Na their body........ Even if they rub one cup of Water and bath one bucket of make-ups, e no concern me

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2015
I was here
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by niggi4life(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2015
No offence but how many Yoruba girls are on the list?

It's a norm for them, i don't know why they bleach

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2015
This is What happens when Ladies don't use their Reflex action ..
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Bleachers association of nigeria BAN... we hail thee

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by JAZES(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2015
ebbybest:
that remainds me of wen i meet my Rev father newly wen he was posted to our church. He saw me nd said i would soon follow d train of bleaching. I tried to convince him i hate bleaching but he did nt accept. He den gave me 2 years to knw if i would actually bleach or not. Now this is the fifth year no bleaching.
Well to all ladies and Guys who bleach keep it up. Una fyn pass the whole world. But no fyn pass me

So your Rev father look you finish come prophecy say u go bleach?...... cry cry cry.
Which kind Rev father be that? or you wan say your Rev 'Sugar Daddy' father...... grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
If only they know the risk of skin cancer and foul body smellsad Toke Makinwa looking like the late Michael Jacksongrin
shocked Who could have ever thought Dayo Amusa was originally dark?
Now some blockheads would come here to type ''All fair ladies bleach''

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by Bonapart(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Nothing these euroba women won't do to get fame...
They can bleach their nyash and teeth for all i care

Not my business anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
grin the before and after pix combination just craked me up...see as their body come be like rice and beans! grin
Cynthia morgan just resemble malnourished cartoon character..face be like Gram in the Adventures Gram with Billy and Mandy! embarassed
Billy and Mandy grin ohh My God grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) by HisVine(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) / Forbes Releases Five Richest Hip Hop Artists 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.