Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers (845 Views)

"Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by favourmic(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
This rocket struck a house in southern Israel, but miraculously no one was injured. The God of Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers. God is protecting the people of Israel.

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Weah96: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
What was he doing earlier when those 3 Israeli teenagers were kidnapped and murdered by militant Palestinians?

4 Likes

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by favourmic(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Weah96: What was he doing earlier when those 3 Israeli teenagers were kidnapped and murdered by militant Palestinians?

it seems you are mad stupid goat.
Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Weah96: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
favourmic:

it seems you are mad stupid goat.

LOL. I'm trying to picture a mad silly goat in my head, and the images are too funny. But don't be so tense, shawty, God ain't here, trust me. If he was, my fingers wouldn't have typed what I wrote. In the story book called the bible, he assassinated people for lesser offenses.

2 Likes

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Weah96:

LOL. I'm trying to picture a mad silly goat in my head, and the images are too funny. But don't be so tense, shawty, God ain't here, trust me. If he was, my fingers wouldn't have typed what I wrote. In the story book called the bible, he assassinated people for lesser offenses.
Mr weah96, if you don't believe in these religion, at least have respect for its, you don't need to fight for God. God created you so why fight for him? You called Bible a story book, haba, you don mature pass this kind talk.
Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by favourmic(m): 1:55am On Aug 21, 2014
balamz: Mr weah96, if you don't believe in these religion, at least have respect for its, you don't need to fight for God. God created you so why fight for him? You called Bible a story book, haba, you don mature pass this kind talk.

You should have know Mr weah96 is not that okay grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 21, 2014
MR weah96 please I have one question:
Why are almost all your comment/response base on religion? You carry religion put for your head. Na only you waka come.
Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2014

Then the Lord awoke from sleep, Like a warrior
drunk from wine.
Psalm 78:65
Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by MizMyColi(f): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2014
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Some funny posters on here.

[size=1pt]Hi Apatheist.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Some funny posters on here.

[size=1pt]Hi Apatheist.[/size]
Hey, sweetie. kiss
How was the night?
Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Apatheist:
Hey, sweetie. kiss
How was the night?

grin
cheesy

[size=1pt]Pretty Cold, phew! just thought to holla @ya don't wanna derail this slumbering thread. LoL[/size]
Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Weah96: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2014
balamz: MR weah96 please I have one question:
Why are almost all your comment/response base on religion? You carry religion put for your head. Na only you waka come.

Do you play chess? There are mate in one threats and regular threats. Religion is a mate in one threat. It must be addressed.
Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Weah96: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
balamz: Mr weah96, if you don't believe in these religion, at least have respect for its, you don't need to fight for God. God created you so why fight for him? You called Bible a story book, haba, you don mature pass this kind talk.

I'm not fighting for God, or against him. I'm here to pull Africans away from the Matrix that was designed to entrap the human mind. God is just an idea, or the name of a fictional character in books. I'm battling the effects of decades and generations of Pavlovian brainwashing. The character known in books as God ain't here.

2 Likes

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by onetrack(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2014

I have not seen this god nor did I ask to be 'created'. I have no reason to respect any religion.

1 Like

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
favourmic: This rocket struck a house in southern Israel, but miraculously no one was injured. The God of Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers. God is protecting the people of Israel.
The GOD of Israel is a really silly one, just like this thread.

Was he sleeping when Boko Haram bombed hundreds of Nigerians in churches and mosques across the country?

1 Like

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by favourmic(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
musKeeto:
The GOD of Israel is a really silly one, just like this thread.

Was he sleeping when Boko Haram bombed hundreds of Nigerians in churches and mosques across the country?

So sad we still have some animals on here.
Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Allah is the greatest!!!! When Israel shot this bomb at Gaza, a gust of wind blew in from the east and ,Insha Allah, the devilish weapon of the usurpers landed harmlessly by the roadside.

This proves, beyond all reasonable doubt, that Islam is the only true religion.

1 Like

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by Weah96: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
balamz: MR weah96 please I have one question:
Would you ask Morpheus that question?

1 Like

Re: The God Of Israel Neither Sleeps Nor Slumbers by favourmic(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Martian: Allah is the greatest!!!! When Israel shot this bomb at Gaza, a gust of wind blew in from the east and ,Insha Allah, the devilish weapon of the usurpers landed harmlessly by the roadside.

This proves, beyond all reasonable doubt, that Islam is the only true religion.

Chai You this Musilm, wost religion so far

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Papa Oyedepo @ 60 / Islamic Ideology Rules That The Very Existence Of Women Is Against Allah's Will / Why Do Christians Not Pray In Pidgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.