Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Saipem Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saipem Test And Interview (4122 Views)

Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Saipem contracting nig limited, test and interview on the 8th of sept, how is the nature of the test and interview?

1 Like

Re: Saipem Test And Interview by stanjohn57: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello Sammy, how did you apply for it? And for which position? That will determine
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by innocentak: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2014
got d invite too.Sammy do u think it is real
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2014
@inno,dat is wat am not sure,because it looks somehow and no number to call or mail,pls if u have any body to confirm from pls do and update,mean while I will try and check deir office in VI, thank u
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2014
@stan, I aply for IT but do u have any idea if it is real or scam? Thank u
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by innocentak: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sammy were u able to confirm frm the company to know wether the interview is real?
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
@inno,I call sombdy he said he is not sure, bt I can confirm from deir web syt,cos he base in ph, so he said he is not sure dat it might b scam or face bt I should try d web syt
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by ernike: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Send me a pm, I ll confirm it 4 u
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
@ernak, what's pm? Pls any bdy wth Idea abt it if its scam or real should pls hlp us confirm, thank u
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
sammy28: @ernak, what's pm? Pls any bdy wth Idea abt it if its scam or real should pls hlp us confirm, thank u

Lets see the invite.
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
SAIPEM CONTRACTING (NIGERIA) Ltd.
The Ark Towers
Plot 17 - Ligali Ayorinde Street
Victoria Island - Lagos - NIGERIA

JOB REF: SAIPEM/E-JV-EJV/NIG/02-9.

Attention:  
Ogechukwu lucky okoh 
This is an Affirmation that your experiences and qualifications were found suitably qualified for the requirements of the Company and the document attached to this email embodies our Contract Terms of Agreement of the job you are about to be offered and you are expected to read the letter carefully and if found satisfactory you are to print out and then sign the last page of the contract letter before sending back to us as an email attachment.
Please, read carefully to note the important information’s.
You are hereby invited for test/ interview before your resumption date as follows:

DATE:  8th, September 2014.

VENUE:  
The Ark Towers
Victoria Island - Lagos – NIGERIA

TIME:   10:00 am Prompt.

PLEASE NOTE STRICTLY THE FOLLOWING AND ADHERE ACCORDINGLY:

1.      You are to report at the venue as scheduled.
2.      Come along with a copy of your resume.
3       A copy of your DPR certificate
4.      Note this Reference Number: SAIPEM/E-JV-EJV/NIG/02-9.
5.      Only Corporate dressing is allowed
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
And a contract letter wwas attached to it,pls dose it luk real?
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please edit your post and remove your name from the invite you posted. ..nawa ooo, you even posted your full name undecided

For the invite, check their website and see if the venue you have here corresponds. .Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Saipem Test And Interview by ernike: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Looks authentic, if the email domain name is @saipem.com, then its real
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
sammy28: And a contract letter wwas attached to it,pls dose it luk real?

Like earlier stated, if the email sent to you came with the domain @saipem.com, then it is authentic.

However, since it came with a contract letter, does this letter require you to get any document which is usually highlighted to be very important to the recruitment process? If No then you are good to go, but if Yes, then.....grin grin grin grin.

Run for your life......shockedshockedshocked

Modified: Ok now I see the document "DPR Certificate".... Do the needful.
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by ernike: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Scam
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ernike, tank u
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by crudedude(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
scamatozoa
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by cc150615(f): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
the dpr certificate nd that email confirms It's a scam
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by sammy28: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
@all,thank u very much for all ur contributions God will bless all of una
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by seagullbabz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Certificate of DPR? are you an oil company? and whenever an email comes in that it has too much english that it confuses even you, please know it is a scam. Plus they invited you for test and interview, and you already have a contract prepared for you... Abeg don't waste your hard earned money.
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by omokoladele(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2014
sammy28: SAIPEM CONTRACTING (NIGERIA) Ltd.
The Ark Towers
Victoria Island - Lagos - NIGERIA

JOB REF: SAIPEM/E-JV-EJV/NIG/02-9.

Attention:  
Ogechukwu lucky okoh 
This is an Affirmation that your experiences and qualifications were found suitably qualified for the requirements of the Company and the document attached to this email embodies our Contract Terms of Agreement of the job you are about to be offered and you are expected to read the letter carefully and if found satisfactory you are to print out and then sign the last page of the contract letter before sending back to us as an email attachment.
Please, read carefully to note the important information’s.
You are hereby invited for test/ interview before your resumption date as follows:

DATE:  8th, September 2014.

VENUE:  
The Ark Towers
Victoria Island - Lagos – NIGERIA

TIME:   10:00 am Prompt.

PLEASE NOTE STRICTLY THE FOLLOWING AND ADHERE ACCORDINGLY:

1.      You are to report at the venue as scheduled.
2.      Come along with a copy of your resume.
3       A copy of your DPR certificate
4.      Note this Reference Number: SAIPEM/E-JV-EJV/NIG/02-9.
5.      Only Corporate dressing is allowed

i receive same mail. everything is d same including d reference number d only diff is d Name.
and d test date is 28 of dis month.
asking me to mail d people in charge of DPR certificate and make sure i do it b4 d date.
unemployment can do wonders!
Re: Saipem Test And Interview by krizdprince(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
my coworker also got this mail today, he is going to their office tomro to confirm the out come, i will surly give you guys the feed back as soon as possible

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Non-Degree Recruitment / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Attention Lagos Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.