Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Atheist Goes To Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Goes To Hell (10743 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Oyedepo's Slap Suit Goes To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45am On Feb 28, 2010
thehomer:

So you take the bible as evidence of Jesus and God. Well I cannot do that due to the several severe flaws in it.
Good luck with your belief in the bible. smiley

A scheduled battle does not claim the life of a (wise) cripple. wink
Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2010
FMK:

and where are you going ? to hell angry

Heaven is my goal before coming back to reign with Christ. Why not book your own reservation? All costs have been paid for by the blood of the Lamb.

Here is an advise that might help you:

"Aim at heaven and you will get earth 'thrown in'; aim at earth and you will get neither." -- C.S. Lewis

Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by Kay17: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
the poor guy could have being hallucinating, also he had Christian roots which still had some studs in him, of course he think of a christian heaven where impotent fools sing, not a muslim one with virgins. his cultural interpretation of colours in the light of GOOD and BAD. many societies have different views on what colours represent. besides, Hindus have very different near-death experiences from Christian ones. all try to drag people into their beliefs and abysses.
Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
If you live as if God doesn't exist, you better be right!
Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2010
Read this and smell the coffee.

Creator or Liar?

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/tract_7.swf[/flash]
Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
thehomer:

The story you gave in the bible is simply that, a story. What is a historical event that happened in eternity? We cannot take it as the truth coming from the Alpha and Omega because hell as is described by you and some other christians is not known to exist. We cannot simply take the christian bible as evidence because it is deeply flawed.

Could this post be the beginning of thehomer's troubled mind? undecided
Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by JohnMu: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
On this topic, here is a critical analysis about NDE from a Christian point of view:

http://reflexionsjesus./2014/10/06/the-near-death-experiences-nde/
Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by Weah96: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU:
Ex-Atheist dies for 4 hours and is given an extensive tour of hell

Hebrews 9:27 states that human beings can only die once. But no matter.

There are plants in nature that are capable of inducing the same response from the CNS, without the physical ailments associated with NDEs.

The bottom line is, we see things when we think we're dead.

If someone were to push you off the roof of the empire state building, you too will see some serious sh)it before you splatter on the ground below.
Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by Femmymata2(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

If you live as if God doesn't exist, you better be right!
Sir, maybe some of us(agnostic/athiest) can be aptly described as sons of perdition. U can't change or frighten them with the most horrible account of hell ever to be told. THEY DETEST ANY DIETY THAT CAN CREATE AND INTEND TO KEEP PEOPLE IN ETERNAL TORTURE. Sir, for u that believe and trying to avoid it. I pray our loving God won't find any reason to send u and your loved ones there.. As for me i can't wait to spend enternity there.
Re: Atheist Goes To Hell by wiegraf: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2014
this is a true gem

one for the ages. timeless

10 years from now, people will still be talking about how foo.lish the op is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Worship Song? / Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / What Do Christians Mean By "Its Your Heart That Matters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.