Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take (1905 Views)

Death Of The Z-600 Made-In-Nigeria Car / Volvo Has Introduced The World’s First-ever Pedestrian Airbag On A Car / How Do You Guard Against Buying Stolen Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by dvplaza: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Mercedes introduced the S 600 Guard - The best armoured vehicle on the market

The S 600 Guard looks virtually the same as the usual model, but underneath its skin, Mercedes integrated high-end equipment such as “the Chauffeur package, Executive seat in the rear, Rear Seat Comfort package, Rear PRE-SAFE® package, First-Class rear suite with a continuous Business console, Business telephony, Warmth Comfort package and the AIR-BALANCE package”. Besides the luxury equipment, the Mercedes Benz S 600 Guard is equipped with emergency fresh air system which pumps fresh air in the cabin if needed. Also, panic alarm system is at the disposal of the driver and opaque roller blinds at the back for the passenger. Automatic fire extinguisher system is also integrated and it acts as soon as it senses immediate danger of fire.

[url="http://v8.autorgy.com/motor-trends/blog/car-news/mercedes-introduced-the-s-600-guard"]More about the S 600 Guard and Photos:........[/url]
Whats your take?

http://v8.autorgy.com/motor-trends/blog/car-news/mercedes-introduced-the-s-600-guard

Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by sugarboimaxy(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2014
S Guard! Boy, do I luv Mercedes?
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2014
This got me drooling. I must make it big in this life.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by estyvino(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Now! This is what I called German machine
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by dvplaza: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2014
estyvino: Now! This is what I called German machine

I agree the Germans can make some cars.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by dvplaza: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
lomomike: This got me drooling. I must make it big in this life.
Such a powerful machine is worth dreaming about.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Marpol: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
The interior is a photocopy of the Range Rover Autobiography.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Marpol: The interior is a photocopy of the Range Rover Autobiography.
No, its not bro, forget the middle rear console, the porsche panamera's got it too RRA has its own unique interior. I believe its a design theme movement with uber luxury vehicles
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by mebad(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2014

Bro, pls dont even whisper the world rover in the range of Mercedes fanatics.

That said, S guard? I love it ....
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by yungboss(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Now that's debatably the best car in the world!
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Me thinks something is wrong with that back seat in the second photo undecided

Oh well no matter what they do to their rear seats, I still like MB
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Marpol: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
See what I mean.

Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Homguy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
lomomike: This got me drooling. I must make it big in this life.
shuuu! Your Rx 330 never do? Though not in the class of an S-class. More power to our elbows.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Homguy: shuuu! Your Rx 330 never do? Though not in the class of an S-class. More power to our elbows.
Even when I finally get an S class, I no go stop o, I go move on to bentley, Rolls Royce and then Private Yachts and Private Jets o! I see us moving higher.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Marpol: See what I mean.
Bro, those rear Centre console is not a trademark design for RR alone. I know its meant to house various rear occupants info-tainment systems in such a way that makes the seating arrangement a 2+2 seating style. Imagine Sheik of Dubai sitting side by side with you while discussing real estate and property development projects in this such vehicles as you are luxuriously wafted along a beautiful city boulevard (besides, this W222 s-class is a replacement for the defunct maybach hyper luxury car). Hope I'm whetting your appetite wink
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Homguy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
lomomike:
Even when I finally get an S class, I no go stop o, I go move on to bentley, Rolls Royce and then Private Yachts and Private Jets o! I see us moving higher.
sure! Amen,..Amen. Frankly, I think some luxury systems are an Overkill. Especially in cars.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Homguy: sure! Amen,..Amen. Frankly, I think some luxury systems are an Overkill. Especially in cars.
True, a very good example is the ambient lighting in this Sclass W222, rolls Royce phantom coupe with starlight liner, in my opinion, it is ostentatious even if its gonna be adored by some people when it is working, but its gonna be ghastly if something goes wrong. This is one of the challenge luxury cars like mercedes, audi, jaguar and beemer faces.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by Lexusgs430: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Awaiting the 1st one to hit the streets of Nigeria (Possibly another inspiredm preorder).
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by lonelydora: 2:45am On Aug 22, 2014
I must make money
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by dvplaza: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
I agree with you on that..but only the rear passenger and not the cockpit.
Re: Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take by dvplaza: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Marpol: See what I mean.
Question is who copied who? Coz both manufacturers have made a name in the Luxury segment of the auto industry and frankly I love both manufacturers

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Car Am I Driving / Highlander Start Up Issues. / Dodge Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.