Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp (9266 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by anonimi: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2014
MzJackBaueress: The bad toilet facilities in University of Ibadan should be blamed on Oyo state government too. Is that so?

You obviously do not realize the substantial part that adequate provision of TAP water, a constitutional RESPONSIBILITY of state governments plays in sustaining the hygiene and sanitation of these facilities, do you

I always try to imagine that you are a very wise, well-informed person, I hope I am not making a mistake wink

3 Likes

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2014
anonimi:

You obviously do not realize the substantial part that adequate provision of TAP water, a constitutional RESPONSIBILITY of state governments plays in sustaining the hygiene and sanitation of these facilities, do you

I always try to imagine that you are a very wise, well-informed person, I hope I am not making a mistake wink
stop writing in colours next time you wanna quote me.

angry
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by anonimi: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2014
MzJackBaueress: stop writing in colours next time you wanna quote me.

angry

Why? Any particular reason
If the thing really bothers you, please ask Seun to remove the colours smiley See very simple solution cool

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2014
anonimi:

Why? Any particular reason
If the thing really bothers you, please ask Seun to remove the colours smiley See very simple solution cool
it doesn't bother me. You're free to quote me but without colours just as you did now.
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by fuckluv(f): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Exactly
Post the pictures let's discuss that
Exonerating them because you think your state is the best is stoopid
And you can't make a sound argument without being derogatory undecided Shows your level of reasoning.

Where in my post have i stated that my State's camp is the best? Now i understand your grouse.

I didn't go to camp to take shots of filthy environment because i can't stay in such places. Did @obongtunji take shots of Cross River camp to prove his claim? No.
Only a pig feel comfortable around dirts.
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by anonimi: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2014
MzJackBaueress: it doesn't bother me. You're free to quote me but without colours just as you did now.

If it doesn't bother you why ask that I should not use colours
I am confused here. Please clarify thanks.

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by homesteady(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Please I need some clarification here -
Do state government pay copers from their state allowances?
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by vicadex07(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Igbos!!! your dirt and filth have remained hidden for
too long from our glare because we are not populous in your
SE. We are going to change that.

We are going
to get explanation for why there was a rapid
spread of slums and ghetto in Lagos and other southwest states soon
after your settlement in SW.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by phillippiano(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
The op is obviously a fool.

NYSC Commends Oyo Government
Over Orientation Camp
NAN
— Feb 26, 2014 | Leave a comment
The Director General of the NYSC, Brig. Gen. Johnson
Olawumi, on Wednesday commended the Oyo State
Government for constructing a permanent orientation camp
for corps members.
Olawumi gave the commendation during his inspection tour
to the new camp located on the Iseyin-Okeho road in Iseyin
Local Government Area.
The NYSC boss, who expressed satisfaction with the
facilities at the camp, said it was important for the scheme
to commend the state government over the gesture.
“I am very happy with these facilities, this is fantastic and I
have no doubt that the corps members will be so happy to
stay here.
“Let me on behalf of the whole NYSC family appreciate the
Oyo State governor, Gov. Abiola Ajimobi, for this wonderful
edifice put in place for our corps members.
“I urge other states to emulate Oyo State Government by
constructing permanent sites for camping corps members,
“he said.
Also speaking, the state’s Commissioner for Youths and
Sports, Alhaji Umar Alao, gave an assurance that the camp
would be ready for camping of Batch B corps members in
March.
According to him, the state government is doing its best to
make life easier for corps members posted to the state.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the
orientation camp would replace the technical college being
used as temporary orientation camp since the inception of
the scheme.
NAN also reports that the new camp has a clinic, staff
quarters, hostels, kitchens, dining hall and a standard
football pitch. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/349377/nysc-commends-oyo-government-orientation-camp

1 Like

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by nigerianvenom(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
phillippiano: The op is obviously a fool.

NYSC Commends Oyo Government
Over Orientation Camp
NAN
— Feb 26, 2014 | Leave a comment
The Director General of the NYSC, Brig. Gen. Johnson
Olawumi, on Wednesday commended the Oyo State
Government for constructing a permanent orientation camp
for corps members.
Olawumi gave the commendation during his inspection tour
to the new camp located on the Iseyin-Okeho road in Iseyin
Local Government Area.
The NYSC boss, who expressed satisfaction with the
facilities at the camp, said it was important for the scheme
to commend the state government over the gesture.
“I am very happy with these facilities, this is fantastic and I
have no doubt that the corps members will be so happy to
stay here.
“Let me on behalf of the whole NYSC family appreciate the
Oyo State governor, Gov. Abiola Ajimobi, for this wonderful
edifice put in place for our corps members.
“I urge other states to emulate Oyo State Government by
constructing permanent sites for camping corps members,
“he said.
Also speaking, the state’s Commissioner for Youths and
Sports, Alhaji Umar Alao, gave an assurance that the camp
would be ready for camping of Batch B corps members in
March.
According to him, the state government is doing its best to
make life easier for corps members posted to the state.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the
orientation camp would replace the technical college being
used as temporary orientation camp since the inception of
the scheme.
NAN also reports that the new camp has a clinic, staff
quarters, hostels, kitchens, dining hall and a standard
football pitch. (NAN)

u can decide to call urself names as u wish.why not backup ur claims with pics?
stup1dy old man
back up with pics

1 Like

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by carammel(f): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
MzJackBaueress: what you should know is that it is not the responsibility of state governments to renovate NYSC camps. You live in america all your life so you will not understand.
Btw,do you have an NYSC certificate? If you don't, allow people with their discharge certificates to discuss on this thread .
Lol, grin grin grin
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by armyofone(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wow!! Is that sh.it all over the pit latrine? Lord, Lord, Lord, oh Pharaoh let dem people go cry

One sad thing is people don't know how to give back. Where are all ex corpers from the past that served there? Can't they come together and fund something?

This is horrible and sickening!!

1 Like

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by nigerianvenom(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
armyofone: Wow!! Is that sh.it all over the pit latrine? Lord, Lord, Lord, oh Pharaoh let dem people go cry

One sad thing is people don't know how to give back. Where are all ex corpers from the past that served there? Can't they come together and fund something?

Did u say give back?what has the governor done with the trillions he recieved from the federation
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom: The NYSC orientation camp, Iseyin Oyo state
has been described as one of the worst camps
in Nigeria, cos it looks more like a prison yard
than a camp for fully matured Nigerian
graduates.
oorp members serving in the state say getting
potable water inside the camp is hell, the
camp's modern bathrooms are a no-go area as
well, forcing them to bathe outside in makelhift
bathrwiooms.

www.lailasblog.com/2014/02/nasty-pictures-of-filthy-living.html?m=1

this is very ridiculous to Oyo State Government, to all rich men of Oyo state, even to all native of Oyo state.k
WHO IS TO BE BLAME?
if I hear you say Fed Govt then I will sound your face.
someone said its the responsibility of FG.does that means that if FG left his duties on done then State Govt should open his 2korokoro eyes till it turn to camp of disease. I can categorically says that no step is taken by the state govt. to renovated this camp.
let's give kudos to one state then that there allocation was seized by ..... still they maintain their stand.
shame on you.............Your NYSC camp is like a garbage.
My advise to all Corper.redeploy to any state of your choice OR don't resume to your PPA. place of primary a assignment after all name FG go pay Ur Alawi.
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2014
armyofone: Wow!! Is that sh.it all over the pit latrine? Lord, Lord, Lord, oh Pharaoh let dem people go cry

O kwa diarrhea
Afo osisa

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by davidsonflaming: 3:55am On Aug 23, 2014
kennygee: And the State has a Governor. It is hard to believe but the North has the best Camps in Nigeria.

Northerners might not take care of themselves but they will take care of you...this insecurity just f.ucked them up..
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by kel4soft: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2014
This is becoming silly, FG has 37 NYSC camps for her yearly orientation exercises. The funds meant for the up keep of these camps are the soul responsibility of NYSC since they are budgeted for. Say, some state governments especially the Northern ones are kind of helpful to built or renovate them doesnt shift the batons to the State Governments. After all, the FG doesn't give the State Government extra change for this purpose. NYSC is the soul responsibility of the FG and if they know they can't continue to run the scheme maybe due to financial constrain, they should man up and scrap it or better still suspend the 3weeks orientation camps pending when they would fix all their camps properly. What is the 52% meant allocated to the FG?
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by mekk(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
MzJackBaueress: The bad toilet facilities in University of Ibadan should be blamed on Oyo state government too. Is that so?

bad toilet facilities in UI? I beg ur pardon! u must be talking about the UI in ur village.
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by traecey(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
pls u guys shudnt tlk abt wt u duno...I just finishd my 3wiks orientation camp in oyo state nd I must say I was impresd..they gat a new permanent camp...goan check oda state camps nd si hwfa...am from South posted to west...if I was givn an opportunity to serve again il pick oyo...God z my witness...we had constant lite...tiled rooms, toilet nd baths...pls get ur facts bfre posting

1 Like

Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2014
attention seeker atleast the thread is gaining comments like you wanted , just finished from iseyin camp and it was awesome!!! I won't cause u cause ur a cursed being already!!
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by haidar84(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2014
I' ve just feel bad after seeing these pictures. I'm posted to Oyo. I'm extremely pensive with these pictures in my mind. Govt whether State or Federal should come to our rescue for this is absolutely sympathetic for people whom the govt pretend to send to serve their motherland.
Re: GRAPHICS! Worsening Pictures Of Oyo State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Improved NYSC Allowance For Corp Members / Nysc Batch C 2014 Edo Corpers...lets Meet Here!!!! / Age Limit For NYSC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.