Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (22989 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Easy Way To Riches( No Start Up Capital Required) / Start Bussiness With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by adekelvin: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2006
hi guys i've been hearing a lot about making money on the internet,could anyone tell me the easiest and most effective way of doing that(i mean making legitimate money online)u guys have got to help me cos i'm starting to get really desperate,  undecided
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by vaengaiven: 4:19am On Jan 11, 2012
I say my experience in Online Business,Now i am doing this Online Business,I am doing the Domain name reseller Business,I got the Domain name reseller online Business from the website Goresellers.com they providing two plans; i got the pro reseller plan ,so that i am selling Bulk of Domain name and earning from Online a Good amount of money in secure and easy way, You can also do this Online Business.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Toptic(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2012
There are lots of online business you can start with no capital. There are lots of products online waiting for marketers.

And on a very good commission for each sale. Try affiliate marketing, and also information marketing.

Should incase my number might be of help to you 08060754547
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by chrishenzo: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2012
Another way you should consider is uploading products on chrisvicmall.com. You might be thinking " But I don't have any product". The answer is that you don't need to have your own product. All you need is to meet people that have a particular product and collect their prices. Whenever someone purchase the product from you, you can get it from the seller and send it to the buyer. Doing this gives you the opportunity of making your own gain without stress.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by maxdosh(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
why would you be thinking of starting an internet business without capital. Can you start a normal business without capital. Selling information or normal products on the internet is a good way to start.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Taiw(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
blogging requires little or no capital but is time consuming

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Taiw(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
blogging requires little or no capital but is time consuming
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by cmonek(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2012
@bouy
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by knowledge4(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
To make legitimate money online,you must have something to sell either a product,service or skill.
Without a thing to sell, no money can be made.
The only way to make money online without start up capital is in writing and online publishing:
You can start as follows:
Set up a free blog at www.
Create an e-book on something you know very well which will sell.Sell your knowledge.
You can write an ebook without spending a kobo.
Post some articles on the blog about the topic you are promoting.
Drive traffic to the blog through Nigerian forums
Advertise the ebook on the blog.

It worked for me and i have sold over 50 copies of an ebook costing N4k to Nigerians who came in contact with one of my free blogs through Nairaland.
You can do it but you must be consistent and patient to see results.I sell through a free blog and it didnt cost me a penny to write cos am a prolific writer.

Other ways to make money online without any startup capital include:
Go to www. Kdp.amazon.com  and register for free. Write an eBook and upload it on the site for sale. Amazon will do all the marketing for you, sell it for you and sends you 70% of the proceeds by cheque. It does not cost you a penny to write an eBook and upload it if you have the passion to write.

Go to www.wesellyourebooks.com and register for free. Create a high quality eBook on niches that sell and upload it on the site for sale. There are many publishers there who will buy it and pay you lump sum for your work. It does not cost you a penny to write an eBook and upload it to this site.

Go to sites such as  www.associatedcontent.com and www.helium.com, register for free and pick a writing assignment. Focus on writing assignments on these sites. You get paid by PayPal. I lost my earnings in associatedcontent.com in 2009 when I could not open a PayPal a/c within the stipulated 90 days. PayPal does not accept Nigerians and I detest opening an a/c through the back door with false credentials as some Nigerians do.
Make sure you read their terms and conditions to know how you will be paid before you start, else you will waste your time writing. It does not cost you a penny to do the writing assignments if you have the passion to write.

Go to www.onlinewritingjobs.com and pick among the thousands of writing jobs available there.

Go to constant-content.com,register for free and post niche articles there for sale.
There are many others.

If you have writing skills,research skills, the passion to write,a laptop and internet connection,and can work hard, then you are in business.
Your writing skills and the time you invest in it could be regarded as the capital. Your laptop and internet access are the basic working tools go online.
There is even free browsing by one of the mobile operators, which works flawlessly.
If we are talking about startup capital in terms of naira and kobo as Nigerians usually define it, you dont need it in any of the online writing activity businesses described above.

But take note: Writing is hard work o,not for the lazy!

Wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by gametalk: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
Just click on my signature below my post. you'll get all what you're looking for.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2012
You can never, i repeat, make money online with no start up capital.

Please someone prove me wrong.

You need money to access the internet right? That alone disproves this idea.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by nairabase(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
This question about making money without a capital was answered here http://www.miskoblog.com/can-you-make-money-online-without-any-capital.html

Regards
www.miskoblog.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by DonADESIDA(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
Good one there and I will check it it out big time.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by colum: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
There is a new program that shows great potential for financial gain. I’d like to help you understand the program, and if you like what you see, my offer to you is that I’ll pay your entry fee. You can pay me back once you’ve earned twice the entry fee…So, you’ll truly have no risk in joining me in this company.  Call me on 08035474241
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Haloweyright(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2012
You will need little capital
u need to use money to make money
be part of this friend
e-book that launch you into making at lest
#30,000 per week
Its has made me, so I'm only sharing my little secret with you
you might not be sending more than this
type of mail you have received and you are
making cool money. could be as simple as that.

make your enquries by sending
empty mail to this address
to receive my newsmail for more detail
haloweyright500@yahoo.com

if you are a doubting type and you miss

this, that is your own palaver
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by bantonservices(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
An effective response to your post, visit www.enaijajobs.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 08, 2012
Just go for affiliate marketing. the one that will pay you daily so that you will not be waiting till month ending. because lot of us are in need of money to cater for our daily needs. example of those affiliate program is www.Rapbank.com they pay instantly but you will need a genuine verified paypal account to cash out your money. you can contact me for this for any assistance.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by hottprince: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2012
DTLlimited: Good news to you, u can nw also earn online like me, i discovered this not too long ago and its working well for me , imagine getting $70 above every mondays to fridays with just a token of 10k, i discovered it on www. pride of naija . com i also discovered it have been secretly going on for a long while, Selfish Nigerians wouldnt share,
And will u b so kind to share it?
Re: How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by hottprince: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2012
Lordmaz: Get free $100 liberty reserve @ www.greatelr..com
Good luck but hurry
You ds useless boy Lordmaz abi wetin b ur name.
tell me what wil u gain by scammin ppl?THIEF OLE BARAWO.
Mods ban ds fool fr all hs msrable life.
Useless scammer u cudnt evn modify ur useless blog post u copied n pasted it directly frm d web.
And u even hav d guts to advertise dt piece of thrash u call a blog.
May thunder strike u down rite nw.
You mistake of a broken condom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending / First Bank Salutes Medical Professionals Tackling COVID-19 / Bitcoin Can Be Used For 'Illegal' Purposes - US Regulators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.