Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

As Promised My Forex Library - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Promised My Forex Library (22873 Views)

Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2012
All of the softwares here cost me about N200k or so and where bought from the time when I deluded myself into thinking FX trade could make be a billionaire. Well enjoy, some are robots while some are indicators including london rush I hope. Will upload to differentiate.

First is Forex Autopilot System

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2012
Yeah, I tried uploading their manuals too but they are like 2MB each, just try to use it besides I am doing this for those who know a thing or two about expert advisors. Better still, someone else could paste how to use them. Before I forget, [size=30pt]TRY IT OUT ON YOUR DEMO ACCOUNT FIRST[/size]

Forex Autopilot System (contd.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:48am On May 07, 2012
These are my custom indicators, the manual for london forex rush is too big so please bear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:50am On May 07, 2012
Custom Indicators (contd)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:54am On May 07, 2012
Custom Indicators (contd.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:58am On May 07, 2012
Some more robots I bought in the heat of the moment, was pretty reckless with money during this stage of my life. 2 good days was all I needed in a week to continue living fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:01am On May 07, 2012
Here we go, have some more but they exceed upload limit here but London forex rush is one mad indicator, that was my blood money back in the day but you really need to learn how to read its signals.

As I said earlier, please active traders can help here, help the newbies and FX hopefuls grin

Found my Forex analyzer and here it is. It tells you when to buy, exit and stop loss. I saw someone bragging in another thread with the dollars this one cost him but here it is for free. grin The manual is also big, if this is what you decide to use, then remove all other indicators you have displaying on your mt4 platform, after installing it, save it as template. The manual is copied and pasted below but the real pdf is more explanatory with pictures. Please bear.

HOW TO INSTALL THE EASYWAYFX ANALYZER INDICATOR

If you’ve purchased this Analyzer, simply download it on your desktop. Just like I did
mine below:.

As in this case I downloaded it on my desktop.
Step 1
Double Click it to reveal the two folders in there. There should be a folder named:
INDICATORS and Another Names TEMPLATES
Installation Guide for Easyway FX Analyzer
Step 2
Double Click the indicator folder to reveal the content, copy the contet of the folder
by “Right Clicking and choose Copy ( see pix Below)
Step 3
Locate your trading platform folder in your system hard disk. Each time you do an
installation of a program your system will create a folder for your installed program in
a folder called PROGRAM FILES located in your hard disk.
To locate your trading platform folder follow this steps
Go to My Computer – Local drive (C:/) – Program Files – Meta Trader - North Finance
Then locate the expert’s folder in the trading platform folder followed by the
indicators folder. Our destination is this indicators folder
This is the link to the indicators folder. You can just copy it and paste it in the address
bar of your explorer page;
C:\Program Files\ MetaTrader - North Finance\ experts\indicators
There you see a list of custom indicators; our goal is to copy our own EasywayFX
Analyzer into this folder to make the list.
So simply paste the copied EasywayFX Analyzer indicators (Indicators 1-6, Fx
Analyzer and Trend Alert) you copied from the desktop into this folder. If you
skipped it or you have another copied item in the clipboard then go and repeat only
step 1 to re-copy the indicator.
Then click on EDIT located in the menu bar and select sub-menu PASTE or press
CTRL V.
The indicators would have been pasted as shown below in the pix
With this in place, your indicator has just been installed on your system.
Step 4
Go back to the Easyway folder on your desktop, and open the second folder
TEMPLATE:
Copy the content of the template folder ( as we copied the indicators earlier on) and
then;
Go to My Computer – Local drive (C:/) – Program Files – Meta Trader - North Finance
Then locate the template folder. Open the template folder, and paste the already
copied template script that we copied earlier on.
After pasting the template into the template folder, you’ll see it as shown below:
It is now left to attach it to your trading chart.
ATTACHING THE INSTALLED EASYWAY FX ANALYZER TO YOUR
TRADING CHARTS:
Close your trading platform if it is opened, then re-run it
Now you have to locate your installed indicator from the CUSTOM INDICATOR
listed in the navigator panel of your trading platform.
Step 5
Right-click on the Analyxer_1 indicator and click attach to chart
The click on the OK button as you should not change any parameter from the
indicator
Do the same things for the Analyzer_2 up till Analyzer_6 Also do the same for Fx
Analyzer and Trend Alert (This is also in the custom indicators)
Also, enable the TEMPLATE by following the process Below ( Graphically)
Just look at your chart you will see the two arrows; the RED-ARROW pointing down
signifying a downtrend and the GREEN-ARROWpointing up signifying an uptrend,
you’ll also see the notification system that tells you what prices to enter and either by
or sell.
That’s the EasywayFX Analyzer; you should just be fine using this indicator.
Note: You can attach this indicator to any currency pair, as many as possible at a time and it
is used for time frames 30M and 1H (30 minutes and 1 hour) and specifically on any USD
chat ( GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CAD etc)
I have noticed that it works best with the 1H chart for me, but I’ll advise that you test it on
various time frames and see which one works for you best. The basic aim anyway, is to
make as much dollars as possible.
When the market direction (trend) is about to change, there is always a light sound that
indicates and you will see a visual GREEN or RED arrow.
The GREEN arrow indicates that the market is going to go up; The RED arrow indicates that
the market is going to come down;
I have also found out that it is advisable not to try and catch too many pips with this indicator.
Unless you understand the market so much. I know this sounds dumb, but I notice that most
naïve and inexperience trader always want to catch as much as 80-100 pips at a go. That’s
why they use AUTOMATED ROBOT and they end up loosing everything they have.
I consistently catch only 10-15 pips with each buy or sell signal, irrespective of how many pips
further up or down it moves. PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BECOME TOO GREEDY
OR ELSE, YOU WILL BURN YOUR FINGERS.
That’s all about it. If you have any problems do get in contact by sending us an email or
visiting our office( please make sure you call before coming).

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by jidowu84: 9:09am On May 07, 2012
Pls help send the MANUALS to jidowu84@gmail.com . God bless and reward you IJN. Amen!!!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 9:59am On May 07, 2012
jidowu84: Pls help send the MANUALS to jidowu84@gmail.com . God bless and reward you IJN. Amen!!!
Please help me send it to whoever asks here again. Thanks
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Gbengazzee(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2012
Hi Blink and Jibowu, please forward same to emmanuelremi(at)yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by bayfam(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2012
Hello sir, kindly send me the London rush for text am also thinking of going back to Fx......rarediamond26@gmail.com hope it's updateable for use
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by stolenstone: 9:15pm On May 07, 2012
@OP, God go bless you wella for these indicators and trading softwares u uploaded free. Pls would you be so kind as to send me d manual. kayceous@gmail.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 07, 2012
At all I'm very sorry but ℓ̊ can't send it because ℓ̊ hate spam. You should ask Jidowu as ℓ̊ sent him everything τ̅☺ him and hope he shares. The softwares aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ pretty straight forward, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ also google them τ̅☺ see Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω others aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ using it.

London forex rush Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ pretty straight forward but ℓ̊ have forgotten Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ currency pairs you ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ use it ☺ƞ. Will open the file and see if ℓ̊ ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ copy and paste here but better still ask Jidowu.

Worst case scenario i'll have τ̅☺ send it myself hopefully before Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ week ends.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by jamace(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 07, 2012
stolen stone: @OP, God go bless you wella for these indicators and trading softwares u uploaded free. Pls would you be so kind as to send me d manual. kayceous@gmail.com
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 07, 2012
jamace: Thanks for sharing.
You welcome bro

1 Like

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by eddyhaze(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2012
smileyI love nairaland! Selfless people still exist!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by samuelkanu: 7:43am On May 08, 2012
please send manual to samboola@yahoo.com that is manual for london rush
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:07am On May 08, 2012
You all got mails, please no one should write me. I will block you. Ask whatever you want to here or use the NL mail system. Enjoy!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:20am On May 08, 2012
bayfam: Hello sir, kindly send me the London rush for text am also thinking of going back to Fx......rarediamond26@gmail.com hope it's updateable for use
London forex rush is not upgradeable, its just a custom indicator, the only upgradeable stuff I have is fapturbo unfortunately once its registered to one platform, it wont work on another. The one person one software policy of fapturbo is really tight and upgrades come like every 6 months. Its a bit expensive so I suggest you make do with london rush for now.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by keni: 10:58am On May 08, 2012
jidowu84: Pls help send the MANUALS to jidowu84@gmail.com . God bless and reward you IJN. Amen!!!
Hello Jibowu please send me the manuals falino200atyahoodotcom
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:33am On May 08, 2012
Geez I you should have surfaced like 4 years ago, thumbs up!@blink 82.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by keni: 11:49am On May 08, 2012
Hi Blink, can you please upload it on a sharing site? I have nit gotten it from Jibowu

Thanks man
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by REXREGIS: 12:02pm On May 08, 2012
@ blink 182, u re indeed very kind I must say. Thanks for sharing. @ jidowu84, kindly send the manuals to lincoln2rule@yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by igeluma: 12:33pm On May 08, 2012
Thanks for this free indicators,may you continue to prosper.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Theyjih: 12:39pm On May 08, 2012
NIce JOB BLINK! Blink! Blink BLINK!!!!! grin
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2012
pls can sum1 help me with d manuals
spicybiggy@gmail.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 08, 2012
igeluma: Thanks for this free indicators,may you continue to prosper.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! Your prayers are more important to me than the softwares. grin grin grin grin

Please all of you I have sent the manuals to, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase share. Share the joy!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MrTemple(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2012
blink182: Here we go, have some more but they exceed upload limit here but London forex rush is one mad indicator, that was my blood money back in the day but you really need to learn how to read its signals.

As I said earlier, please active traders can help here, help the newbies and FX hopefuls grin

pls which 1 is at d moment?
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2012
Mr Temple:

pls which 1 is at d moment?
Lol, that was it, I no longer trade manually. I use fapturbo but haven't funded. I dont believe in micro or mini accounts. Study london rush properly, it hardly fails, just wait for support or resistance to break, confirm and viola!
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 08, 2012
still havn't gotten the hang of how to hook them onto the mt4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Bank Agree On Yuan / 140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.