Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (1461 Views)

Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Telephone Conversation (Between Ladies And Between Guys) True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Johnnoah1st: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2014
1. Every Guy sees the next guy as a brother but Girls see others as
just one other female specie.

2. Guys address themselves with ve names like: Boss, Chairman, Paddi, Charlie, Bro, Guy etc. But Girls
negatively address themselves with 'that girl' or with an insult between.

3. A Guy can date many girls but be in love with just 1, but a Girl could date a million guys and be in love
with all.

4. Guys become friends in seconds, but Girls can be flat mates for
years and not know each others names.

5. No Guy is too big to learn from the other or apologise for a wrong, but in the Lady's world its all about
class and who wronged who, even when they are worthless.

Ladies and gentlemen TRUE OR FALSE? ??

2 Likes

Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
and your point is? undecided
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Dubby6(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
2&3 very true grin grin
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Johnnoah1st: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: and your point is? undecided
can't u read and comprehend? dis small girls of nowadays self .
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Nnamdini(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Very very false.except you are refering to girls in your house or neighbourhood.it's all about orientation & the environment they grew up in.girls in such places are usually ignorant or not enlightened

When i grew up until this very moment,most of them girls have been friendly not only to guys but also to their fellow girls
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Johnnoah1st: can't u read and comprehend? dis small girls of nowadays self .

Even when I'm not a small girl, I'd like to bring to your notice sir, that there's nothing to be ashamed about in being smallee.
The young always grow.

That said:
You should rueful at the reply you gave a "small girl" who asked what the motive for your post is.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by sweettease(f): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Number one, some even go as far as seeing the next female as a competition undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by DAvIt0(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Story
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by adebayour26: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Baba, I support ur points jare.
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Karlebolu(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Johnnoah1st: 1. Every Guy sees the next guy as a brother but Girls see others as
just one other female specie.

2. Guys address themselves with ve names like: Boss, Chairman, Paddi, Charlie, Bro, Guy etc. But Girls
negatively address themselves with 'that girl' or with an insult between.

3. A Guy can date many girls but be in love with just 1, but a Girl could date a million guys and be in love
with all.

4. Guys become friends in seconds, but Girls can be flat mates for
years and not know each others names.

5. No Guy is too big to learn from the other or apologise for a wrong, but in the Lady's world its all about
class and who wronged who, even when they are worthless.

Ladies and gentlemen TRUE OR FALSE? ??

Endorsed!
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
damm true!!!
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by guente02(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmmm....
Really dont know what to type other than what i just typed.
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Johnnoah1st: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2014
guente02: Hmmmm....
Really dont know what to type other than what i just typed.
k
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Johnnoah1st: 5:37am On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
Even when I'm not a small girl, I'd like to bring to your notice sir, that there's nothing to be ashamed about in being smallee.
The young always grow.

That said:
You should rueful at the reply you gave a "small girl" who asked what the motive for your post is.
undecided
abeg mummy na play I dey play o, no vex
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2014
Johnnoah1st: abeg mummy na play I dey play o, no vex
grin GoodMorning. I no be Mummy o cheesy just a young lady, or does my picture say otherwise, make ah take am down sharply shocked
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Johnnoah1st: 1. Every Guy sees the next guy as a brother
Then why do we find it hard to help each other financialy? Why do we prefer to buy drinks for poor guys instead of giving them money to start up something or teaching them something that will better their lives?
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by kilokeys(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi: and your point is? undecided

all these attention seekers sef.. is it not clear enough?

why r u so dense?. are ur parents siblings?
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by djeezy(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2014
I support the op. Everything he wrote above is true. Women are so complicated. They make life so hard.
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2014
kilokeys:

all these attention seekers sef.. is it not clear enough?

why r u so dense?. are ur parents siblings?
cheesy cheesy cheesy The only attention seeker I see here is you. Try harder!undecided
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Tymax(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
One big bowl of pepper soup for OP! grin
Ladies hate one another ehn! And they'll be deceiving themselves. Always calling other ladies: sweetie, dearie, love, etc. But na lie o. grin Thank God I'm a guy grin
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2014
undecided
Tymax: One big bowl of pepper soup for OP! grin
Ladies hate one another ehn! And they'll be deceiving themselves. Always calling other ladies: sweetie, dearie, love, etc. But na lie o. grin Thank God I'm a guy grin
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by adebayour26: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax:
Good observation there.
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Johnnoah1st: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Then why do we find it hard to help each other financialy? Why do we prefer to buy drinks for poor guys instead of giving them money to start up something or teaching them something that will better their lives?
IFA we easily give u answers to DAT question if u consult him
Re: 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies by Alvelt14(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
everything is true somehow though, buh we will neva b d same

(1) (Reply)

19 Advantages Of Being Short / Man Caught Wife Having Sex With Neighbor In His Bedroom :o :o :o / 2015/2016 University Of Benin, Uniben Second/third Batch Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.