Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,607 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Android Device Engineers: Linux PC Approach To Repairing Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Device Engineers: Linux PC Approach To Repairing Android Devices (1267 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Device Engineers: Linux PC Approach To Repairing Android Devices by saibinc(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
If you know what an android device is, its OS and how it is developed, you should know that it is more compatible with the Linux PCs.

On this thread, we would be discussing different solutions and repair guides for android devices using Linux Computers. So, this thread is basically for Mobile Phone Engineers that wish to using the advantages of the Linux PC in repairing android devices.

First, as an engineer that deals with android devices, you should know that the ADB and Fastboot Tools are so important to have on your PC therefore, the first thing you need to do if you have not done so, is to setup ADB and Fastboot Tools on your Linux PC.

To setup ADB and Fastboot Tools on your Linux PC, visit this page: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/08/how-setup-adb-and-fastboot-tools-on.html

Major Advantage of Linux PC for Repairing Android Device

Linux PC does not require android drivers! Before you are able to repair an android device using any PC, you need to install android drivers for that particular android brand. What if you want to repair an iTel android device that has no common drivers? You can just use a Linux PC to repair it. Simple!
Re: Android Device Engineers: Linux PC Approach To Repairing Android Devices by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
@ all: Kindly be careful when dealing with the OP especially when it involves issues with money. Had an experience with him and although the amount in question is not much, it is better to be safe than to be sorry. See link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1924117/h-tc-android-solutions-unbrick/1
Re: Android Device Engineers: Linux PC Approach To Repairing Android Devices by saibinc(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Reporter123:
@ all: Kindly be careful when dealing with the OP especially when it involves issues with money. Had an experience with him and although the amount in question is not much, it is better to be safe than to be sorry. See link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1924117/h-tc-android-solutions-unbrick/1
Do you know that you're really doing me more favour than harm. You think you're blaspheming me but, it's actually a good publication.

I've added 2 more good customers/clients through your efforts. Thank you as I always say.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500(100% Original) / Alibaba Takes On Amazon And Google With Its First Drone Delivery In China / Introducing New Latest Mtn Free Awuuuuf 150MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.