Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, (1554 Views)

Problem Downloading Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 210 Dual Sim / How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by tubosunmii(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
I was going through some blogs and to my amazement not all have come close to what I did on my own, am no genius or guru just that it took time to see what would work. This was what I did the time I heard that whats app could not works on my nokia 200 and as stubborn as I was I managed to get the app for my phone. Till this very moment am still using it on my phone and it is always saying that my phone does not support the kind of phone I am using. I on the other hand have proof and pictures I would have given the app out but I fill it is better to get something tangible because it took me time and energy to get this and during that time it was worth my while and I was able to get the materials I need to dig in deep for some other problems out there and now that I have come across this actual app (whats app) that works well with my phone nokia xl I checked the internet to see if anyone has come across solving the problem at hand but I cannot seem to see the logical reason to download two apps to make sure that it is working. I have the app but I am willing to sell it to anybody who can afford it. This is no gimmick it is real and I am willing to demonstrate it but the only thing that would make me demonstrate is if I have proper funding and to show it to people on youtube. I know what is going through everybody’s mind it is a scam think what you will but I have nothing to lose if I don’t give it out at least me and my family are going to use it to our benefit and it will serve us in fact I have ways of going about it . I put my mother through and now she is better at it than I am. Why I am excited is that if feels like I found a cure to ebola and hiv aids and I have a simple procedure to go about it the easiest way without any brain raking. I am going to show you sample pictures just to prove to you all that it is no photoshop thing and if you are willing to pay me I will leave my account details so that whoever needs it would use it. The reason for asking for money is because I need it to conduct more research and I promise once I get any new discovery it will be free to all to use but in times like this I really need the money to help myself because the government is not ready to help and folks are not finding it easy but the little they have they are willing to give to make sure that one’s dream is fulfilled. Below are pictures and evidence just to show you all that I am not making this up and please if you send the money to the wrong account you are on your own and I will defend it to the last because I know what I went through to get this to work to benefit all. Here is my account number:0110440647, bank name is Gtbank, account name :balogun adedayo rilwan, phone number is 07015233250

Re: Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by tubosunmii(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
. my price is 1million naira and if anyone can pay in dollars nothing do una.
Re: Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
The account number is not correct
Just wasted my time at the bank today
Re: Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by echepops(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
LOL this stuff is not hard naw u shudnt collect money from people. I use a Nokia XL and I know how to make ur Whatsapp work perfectly. There is love in sharing bruh..
Re: Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by tubosunmii(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
i have nothing to say if you are willing to pay good money the app will be yours seriously but nothing goes for nothing and i am past the part of sharing lol . i must make money for my hard work , if it is so simple good luck you all . cheers matesmiley
Re: Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by tubosunmii(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by tubosunmii(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1884374/here-steps-take-get-whatsapp follow this and see how you can get your problem solved.
Re: Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by ojeffo: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2014
DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP PLUS
Re: Getting Whatsapp On Nokia X & Nokia XL, by tubosunmii(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
there is no need for whats app plus that is why i cannot work with people. gusssss angry

(1) (Reply)

All MTN Data Plans, Bundles And Activation Codes For November 2015 / How To Fix Iphone 6 Ghost Touching? / Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Using Stark VPN For Andriod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.