Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

A Bulk Sms Web Site That Gives Free 1000 Sms Unites To Its Members - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Bulk Sms Web Site That Gives Free 1000 Sms Unites To Its Members (859 Views)

4 Ways You Can Instantly Get Free 1000 SMS Units To Send Message To All Networks / The Best Forex System That Gives Consistent Daily Profit / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bulk Sms Web Site That Gives Free 1000 Sms Unites To Its Members by bigtom662: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
A BULKSMS WEB SITE THAT GIVES YOU 1000 SMS UNITES FREE

Everybody now knows that bulksms is now a big online business which anybody can do from the comfort of there homes, but the problem that must of us face today is that must of this so called bulksms providers charge very high for sms unites and then after getting the sms unites they still charge you 3 unites for one message you send making them the soul gainer for this business, now tell me is that fair? we all are trying to make profit here and one man is trying to cut the little we get………………………………………..naija people na waa oo!
Well, I made a few findings on the internet about a bulksms provider that will give you free 1000 unites…………..what did you say? ( its not possible) well, read along as I show you.
Many people still don’t know how bulksms can make the rich over night, yes I said over night . now lets do some little calculations. We know that the Nigerian 2015 general elections is close by and many parties and politicians will go head to head mostly PDP & APC.this is where you can make money from them. write a proposal to them or if you know any of them one-on-one then better, take the bold step by walking to them and telling them how you can help them in their campaigns by sending bulksms for them. now this is the big picture we have over 10 Million active phone numbers all over the nation and if you should be giving just 3000 numbers from this 10million lets see what you will be making a week.
Lets say you are charging your customers N3.00k for a sms and your giving 3000 numbers to send message to this will be
3 x 3000 = N9000
Lets say you send this message once every week in a month and 4 times in a month lets see what you will be making
Week one = N9000
Week two = N9000
Week three = N9000
Week four = N9000
Now do the math your self……………..
To cut the long story short let me just tell you the site where you will get 1000 unites free so you can start making money as soon as possible.
I found this web site www.smsspecial.com and I registered an account after a while I got a message from them that I should buy just N2000 worth of sms so I paid 2000 into their account upon confirmation of my payment I got an alert that I have been credited with the sms I payed for and 1000 unites more.
Now get this before then some body gave me a bulksms job of 1000 numbers to send message to so lets calculate now
www.smsspecial.com gave me 1000 unites
I charge my customer N5.00k per number
This is = 5 x 1000 = N5000
This was my gain from www.smsspecial.com and I have not even used the N2000 sms unites I bought from them.
My friends the site once more is www.smsspecial.com
NOTE: this free 1000 sms unites is for the first 20 people to register before the month ends. They do this every month so don’t worry. And you can only get your 1000 sms unites when you order N2000 and above worth of sms. enjoy
Re: A Bulk Sms Web Site That Gives Free 1000 Sms Unites To Its Members by samseen02(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
if you are nt the owner of this site, then what is the essence of advertising for them.

I charge my customer N5.00k per number
This is = 5 x 1000 = N5000
This was my gain from
oh really? If its N5 per sms then i'll have to send it through my mobile phone operator which is cheaper @N4
Re: A Bulk Sms Web Site That Gives Free 1000 Sms Unites To Its Members by bigtom662: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
na wa ho so some body can not see some thing and tell the world about it........am a member of the web site and am making money with the free 1000sms unites they give me,me telling people its now a crime na.........lol

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need 100% Free 1,000 Active Twitter Followers 2 Promote Yourself & Ur Biz? / If You Use Bulk SMS Services, Come and get 10% extra units this week ! / Increase Your Sales And Marketing Strenght.(Take your shop online for FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.