Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277907 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tbrak:
I love both, cos it is a cöntinuation it jt dat TRB was a little bit tragedy in d aspect of tara mother d truth finally cum up during reading of d will wen d woman is already gone, any update tonight
you just got it sir. I really can't wait to finish posting this work. ' the reluctant bride' is the only thing stopping me from starting ' Deceitful couple'. How have you been?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by shadyflame(f): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tank u dear more ink to ur pen u are simply d best

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by pheranmyy(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
tanx 4 d update dia u ar simply d best

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2014
'For this envelope to be opened, it means I'm already gone and most importantly, Anthony, my son, must have found Annabel's child. This child, my two grandsons must be present'
The solicitor looked at their faces before he continued reading.
'I suzan, Joseph, on the twenty second day of January 2011 wrote this will with myexecutors as witness, therefore, this will is valid.
I have delibrately instructed my executors to delay the reading until two months after Annabel's child is found.
As you must all know, Larry and I jointly owned Ritz Advertizing Agency. Upon his death, Larry had willed his 60% shares to our only child, Anthony. Today, I bequeath 10% of my shares to Anthony Joseph, my only child. I also bequeath 8% of my shares to Henry Joseph, my first grandson. Another 8% goes to Jake Joseph, my other grandson. The remaining 14% of my shares goes to Annabel's child'
Tara jumped in suprise. All eyes in the room were on her. She shifted uncomfortably.
'I secretly owned a hotel in porthacurt. I bequeath it to my son, Anthony Joseph. I asked that my Jewelries and the money left in my bank account should be shared equally among my three grandchildren'
The executor paused, then continued.
'I have a confession to make and a letter for Annabel's child. The two million naira assumed to be stolen by Annabel is with me. I guessed i did everything to protect my son. I simply refused to stand by and watch a little girl tarnish the reputation Larry and I built for ourselves.
By taking that money and framing it on Annabel, I destroyed whatever feelings Anthony had for her, therefore saving his marriage. What i never counted on is Annabel disappearing without a trace. Anthony dear, I'm sorry but I believe I made the right decisions.
To Annabel's child, I apologize for the fact that you were caught in the middle of everything. Instead of letting the two million naira lie waste in a savings account, I put it up in a fixed deposit account. The money had been there for over twenty three years and has made an interest of almost two million naira.
I hereby wish for the capital to be returned to Anthony while the interest goes to Annabel's child as compensation.
I do not regret my actions, I only acted like the loving and caring mother I am and I...'
'Wicked old woman', Tara shouted, bringing the reading to a halt.
'wicked old woman', She shouted again.
'Not to even apologize to my mother for all she went through?'
'Mrs Nicholas, please calm down. We are almost through', one of the solicitors told her.
'I refused to calm down. My mother shed tears of blood because of that money. How can an old woman be so callous and evil even in death?', Tara shouted in tears.
Tara ran to the library where she removed her grandmother's paintings and smashed it on the floor. Henry and Jake dragged her out of the library.
'Tara, you need to get hold of your emotions. Don't forget what the doctor said', Henry told her quietly.
'I want nothing of that evil woman. Nothing'
'Mrs Nicholas, why are you upset? Your grandmother made you a very rich woman', The solicitor told her.
'I will rather remain poor for the rest of my life than to accept a dime from this meddlesome old witch'
Tara sobbed uncontrollably. The old woman had been in possession of the money all these years. Tara thought of her mother in jail, the newspaper clip accusing her mother of theft, she recalled all the humiliations and threat they had to endure from Anthony. Her mother had lost everything because of a lone woman's wickedness.
'That woman is heartless. I want nothing to do with her money and shares'
She picked her purse and walked out of the room. Henry ran after her. She blindly bumped into Jordan. He took a look at her swollen eyes and matched into the house. There, he found his father-in-law sitting like a log of wood, shock written all over his face.
'I don't want you anywhere near my wife again. All you do is upset and make her cry. What kind of father are you anyway?'
'But I did nothing wrong', Anthony answeqed sadly. God, he had wronged Anna.
'I don't care', Jordan shouted and stormed out of the house.
'Tara, get into the car lets go'
She hurriedly did and he drove out. Inside the house, Anthony Joseph collaps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by pretydiva(f): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Getting more interesting..dat woman is indeed wicked. Tara shld pls tk it easy 4 d sake of her unborn child oo

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by olufummy02(f): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmm,dis life.... Thanks for the update,more ink to your pen

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Komzzy1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nice update

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Komzzy1(f): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nice update.tiffany you are the best.Anthony joseph your suffering has just started
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Aliyuozioma(f): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
wow d story is getting more interested, waitn 4mor update

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by okeoghene4real(f): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tara's grandmum was wicked to have frame Annabel up with the theft of #2million. Anthony should have trusted Anna cos Love is trust. What a pity that Anna is not alive to spit on his face.

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
'Tara, will you please stop crying?'
Jordan angrily told her. As soon as he drove into the house, Tara alighted from the car. She met Amanda in the living room reading a fashion magazine.
'Tara, since your mother didn't teach you manners, I'm sure Jordan is trying his best'
'what do you mean?'
'Can't you greet? Or do I look like your mate?'
Amanda told her off. Unfortunately for her, Tara was in a foul mood.
'Amanda, you are silly, what if I say no?'
'Oh, now you are challenging me? You little rat'
'I do not have your time Amanda, stay the hell away from. I have tolerated you long enough'
Amanda slapped Tara hard across the face. Tara, not having Amanda's height jumped as high as she could and returned the slapped. This suprised Amanda. She had obviously not expected Tara to slap her back.
'you dare!', Amanda shouted angrily.
'What is happening here?', Jordan asked from the door way.
'Your wife slapped me. I'm I her mate?'
Jordan looked at Tara who had not stopped crying.
'Did you really slapped her?'
'yes, she...'
'I don't want to listen to your excuse. Its wrong to transfer your anger on innocent people. Now, apologize to Amanda',
'I won't apologize to her Jordan'
'you have to'
'No, Jordan'
'Don't provole me Tara. I said you should apologize to her'
Tara angrily walked out on them. Jordan pulled her back.
'Apologize to her'
'go to hell', Tara shouted at him.
Jordan looked at his wife. If it were upto him, he would have punished her but he knew he couldn't. Her condition won't let him. He let go of her and she hurriedly left. Amanda began crying.
'I no longer have value in this house that is why a small child will hit me and go scot free? So your mother invited me here to get humiliated isn't it?'
Jordan went to her.
'Amanda, I'm sorry, you know shes pregnant. The pregnancy is to be blamed'
Amanda refused to calm down. Jordan felt guilty for Tara's behaviour so he decided to pet her. Soon Amanda was in his arms. Jordan saw nothing wrong with Amanda in his arms. Soon, she began kissing him. He realized her plan too late. He tried to get away from her when he suddenly found himself dripping from head to toe. Tara had done her worst

5 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by BlissB(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
TiffanyJ am really eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenjoyin ur story and i cnt jst stop 4rm asking 4 more,dis is my 1stt tym commentin in any novel am reading.......pls update more often if possible all at once since u said u've done dis story b4 if nt 4 d attack.....waitin in anticipation
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Onemansquad(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
It's jst getin complicated for dis young man
#When shakespare said "hell is empty and demons are on earth" he is refering to people like Amanda

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by ayozainy(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2014
What next??, did dey discover Amanda's plot??, did dey live happily ever after like they do in fairy tales??, i dnt wanna be 2 forward buh pls we need more updates. It's xo interesting, thumbs up TiffanyJ.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
BlissB:
TiffanyJ am really eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenjoyin ur story and i cnt jst stop 4rm asking 4 more,dis is my 1stt tym commentin in any novel am reading.......pls update more often if possible all at once since u said u've done dis story b4 if nt 4 d attack.....waitin in anticipation
i'm glad you are enjoying my story. Will try my possible best to update as often as i can. Tnx ma
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Onemansquad:
It's jst getin complicated for dis young man
#When shakespare said "hell is empty and demons are on earth" he is refering to people like Amanda
yes o, you're so on point. Tnx for reading
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
ayozainy:
What next??, did dey discover Amanda's plot??, did dey live happily ever after like they do in fairy tales??, i dnt wanna be 2 forward buh pls we need more updates. It's xo interesting, thumbs up TiffanyJ.
my dear, please don't run faster than your shadow. Time will reveal everything. Thanks a million
Re: The Reluctant Bride by lateef4me(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tiffany,

When are you updating again ? Abeg,fans are hungry oh

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tara found it difficult to believe that Jordan didn't even ask for her side of the story. Amanda slapped her and she retured it. She sat on the bed, she was already tired and hungry. She walked downstairs for a cup of cornflakes and stopped dead when she found Amanda in Jordan's arm. She refused to sit by and watch Jordan and Amanda humiliate her in this house. She entered the kitchen and got a small bucket of water. Tara stormed with it back to the living room and angrily empty the contents on Amanda and Jordan.
'Tara, are you insane? What did you just do?', Jordan shouted at her.
'Amanda and I can no longer live in thesame roof'
'Tara, by God, I will kill you today', her husband yelled.
'I'm not blind Jordan, i saw her kissing you and you saw nothing wrong with that. Now listen to me dear husband, I, Tara will not share you with any woman'
jordan stared hard at Tara. She looked very ill standing there.
'Tara, its not what you think'
'Okay'
She walked up to their room, picked her handbag and walked down the stairs again.
'where are you going to?', Jordan asked her.
'Linda'
'Tell the driver to drop you off'
Tara needed no driver. At the gate, she dialled Linda's number.
'Hy Tara'
'Linda, are you busy?'
'are you crying? Tell me where you are?'
'Come pick me up at the end of the street'

Tara had explained everything to Linda in tears.
'Tara, I think you owe Jordan an apology'
'But why?', she wailed.
'You are very hot tempered. You have to learn to control your anger. It will neither help you nor your marriage', Tara remained mute.
'Again, Tara, apologize to Jordan for emptying a bucket of water. Just shun Amanda, she's not worth your health. I know Jordan, he won't dare bring his mistress into the house. Now stop crying and start thinking on what I just told you'
Tara went on her feet, she didn't make it to the door, she fainted.
'Tara, oh my God', Linda exclaimed in fear. She tried to think hard.
'which hospital does Jordan take Tara?', she asked herself.
She picked Tara's phone from her handbag, searched for jordan's number. Linda couldn't help but notice that Tara saved her husband's number with his first name. With shaking hands, she dialled Jordan's number. It went through immediately.
'Tara, I want you back home immediately', Jordan said in anger.
'Jordan, its Linda, Tara fainted and I'm at a lost the hospital to take her'
'Good God, Linda call an ambulance. I'm on my way'
'But you didn't say the hospital she should be taken'
Jordan quickly told her. Linda ended the call and called for an ambulance. It arrived immediately at Linda's office and picked Tara. Lind followed in her own car to the hospital.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
lateef4me:
Tiffany,

When are you updating again ? Abeg,fans are hungry oh
I just did, ma
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Michelle55: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
tnx for updating dearie.. i rily appreciate. pls do update more

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Damiewonder(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Expecting more update

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Tholuwani(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanx for this one,we are expecting more pls

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
'Jordan, hecefort, I shall no longer be actively involve in your wife's case', Dr. Gad told a confused Jordan.
'Is there a problem?', Jordan asked as a man walked into the room. This man was young. He should be about Jordan's age. He was fair in complexion and of average height. He helped himself to a seat beside Jordan.
'Jordan, this is Doctor Joel Jason. He is an Obstetrician and shall be incharge of Tara's case'
Dr. Joel also stared back at Jordan Nicholas. He had heard alot about this man from Maureen, his kid sister. Maureen was barely eighteen and fancy herself inlove with Jordan. She ardently followed the gossip papers for anything on Jordan.
It was Maureen who had told Joel that her golden idol was married. She had been so sad for weeks and had insisted that she was mending a broken heart. Joel never thought circumstance would bring him face to face with Jordan. Joel was taken aback when he saw Jordan's wife. She was a beautiful petite looking all innocent.
Infact, Jordan was too big for her. How can a very tall man end up with a girl like that? When Tara had regained consciousness, Joel found himself jealous of Jordan. She was simply too young and innocent to end up with the likes of Jordan.
'Dr, instead of staring at me like a mirror, can you kindly tell me what my wife's problem is?', Jordan didn't trust the man one bit.
'Mr Nicholas, your wife's case is very dangerous. Her blood pressure is rising. She is already more than eight weeks gone and there is a high risk of miscarage. We have to pray for that not to happen and if we succeed in avoiding a miscarage, then her health is what we will consider. Should incase the pregnancy proves dangerous to her health, we will have to terminate it'
He paused and looked at Jordan.
'Are you telling me that Tara is not yet of age for birth?'
'your wife is of age but she is emotionally and psychologically unstable. It won't be easy at all.
'Hmm', Jordan sighed.
'Now listen carefully, avoid anything that will upset her, she must also eat regularly because she needs her strength. I shall place her on bedrest but you can occasionally be intimate with her'
Hen Jordan didn't respond, Dr. Joel looked straight into his eyes and said,
'I'm I Clear?'
'Dr, God has bless me with a stubborn and hot tempered wife. How in the hell can i help her when she is not helping herself?'
Dr. Gad looked at Jordan. It was a good thing he was showing emotions. It means he cared for his wife and that was good news.
'Jordan, you have to help her. You two need each other now', Gad put in.
'I heard you', Jordan replied quietly.
'your wife shall remain here for another day. Now if you will excuse me, I've got other patients to see'
Joel held out his hands to Jordan who quickly shook it.
'Its nice meeting you Mr, Nicholas'
'the pleasure is mine', Jordan replied and watched the man walked out of the office.
'Dr. Gad, are you sure about this man?'
'Jordan, Joel is best at what he does and is one of the finest obstetrician in the country'
'If you say so'

4 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by ayozainy(f): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
'Tara, you scared the hell out of me', Linda said as she sat at the edge of Tara's bed.
'Hy Linda, i'm stronger than i look. It takes more than a pregnancy to elimate me', Tara weakly replied.
'Please Tara, we have to avoid a repeat of this'
'you're right'
Dr. Joel walked into the room. Tara smiled at him.
'how is Mrs. Jordan doing?', he asked cheerfully.
'better, but weak'
'Worry not, you will be alright'
'Dr will i be able to go back home today?'
'you will be home tomorrow. You need to eat alot mrs. Nicholas'
'Thanks dr, Linda where is Jordan?'
'he is within the premises but i can't tell where'
'I left your husband with Dr. Gad. I believe he will be here shortly'
'okay thanks once again'
the door opened and in came Shan and Henry. Shan was wearing a pair of jean trousers and a yellow sleeveless dress with a pump to match. No one needed to tell her they were new. She made a mental note to thank Henry later.
'Ta, why are you suddenly always ill? Hope you are not planning on leaving me like mum did?'
Joel saw the hapiness in Tara's eyes at the sight of Shan. Her eyes lit with so much excitement but she quickly masked it with annoyance.
'Shan, where are your manners?'
Shan quickly apologized to everyone and then greeted Joel, Linda then Tara.
'now Shan, come and give me a hug, I miss you so much', laughing, shan ran into Tara's arms.
'hey, carefull, I do not have your strength'
'I know that already'
'Shan, I'm going no where. You are stuck with me whether you like it or not', Tara said with a laugh.
'But Ta, you look so ill and so weak'
'I am as strong as an ox, never you worry'
'Mummy had always been ill before she died. Why are you ill now? You are hardly ill'
The room suddenly went quite. Joel saw Tara struggled to decide if she should tell Shan that she was pregnant.
'Shan, you will soon be an aunty. I'm pregnant'
'Jeez, Tara, this soon? Wow, a new baby in the house. I will spoil him rotten', Shan was excited.
'what makes you think its a boy?', Henry curiosly asked.
'I just know it', shan confidently replied.
Shan so much reminded Joel of Maureen at her age. He quickly meant to excuse himself but found himself face to face with the husband.
'Uncle Jordan!'
Shan bypassed Joel and flung herself into the waiting arms of Jordan.
'How is my favourite sister-in-law doing today?'
'I'm good but I'm also your only sister-in-law.
'I know that'
He placed her on her feet, walked boldly to Tara and kissed her fully on her lips. Joel more than envied Jordan. He quietly slipped out of the room.
'Tara, helo, your brother Henry is in this room you know'
'oh mine, please forgive me Henry. I was totally engrossed with Shan'
'Never mind Tara, i understand. So when are you leaving?'
'Tomorrow, Jordan quickly answered.
Henry didn't know whether to tell Tara that their father has also been hospitalized. He quickly decided to keep mute. That old woman has caused quite a commotion. Although his father was recuperating just fine, he had refused to say a word since he was hospitalized. The doctors had adviced that he went on a two months break.
Jake had not returned to Lagos. The lawyers insisted the reading must be completed. Henry doubt ift Tara would ever go back for the readings. Their grandmother had wrong so many people.
'Henry? I said how is Jake?', Tara was talking to him.
'He is fine. Guess he will be going back next week'
A nurse appeared and insisted they leave Tara to have some rest. They all bid her goodbye.

'How is she?', his mother asked him.
'shes getting better mum, but very weak'
'I will visit her tomorrow', Turning to Amanda, she asked, 'Care to come with me?'
'No, thanks. Everyone seems to forget that Tara slapped me and empty a bucket of water on me. Is she the first to get pregnant?'
'Mandy, I still find it difficult to believe that Tara did that, but you have to forgive her', mrs. Nicholas told her.
'Tara must apologize to me'
Jordan knew that there was no chance of Tara doing that. The Tara he knew won't apologize.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by olufummy02(f): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Waohh...getting interesting more and more..thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Tholuwani(f): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanx thanx and thanx,really enjoying it
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Typing...
Re: The Reluctant Bride by BlissB(f): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
babe,make e long o

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jordan hesitated before knocking on his mother's door.
'come in', She called out.
Jordan let himself into her room. He found her lying comfortably on a couch, reading one of the Dailys.
'Good evening mothe'
'How are you?'
'Great, you?'
'Missing your father. Its almost time for our yearly vacation. This year, your wife will be incharge when I am gone'
Jordan smiled, picturing Tara doing all the supervising work in his mother absence. For as long as he could remember, his parents always go on an annual vacation in the month of may. The whole of may was strictly work free, especially for their workaholic father. Jordan had always wondered how his mother cope with a husband who was hardly at home.
'So which country will be fortunate to have you this year?'
His mother beamed, 'Spain'
Jordan heard the excitement in her voice.
'That will be great'
'By the way Jordan, when will you be taking Tara for a real honeymoon?'
'I would have gladly whisk her away from her but shes not in a condition to travel at the moment'
Jordan thought of Hawaii, he had fallen in love with the beautiful city, the water and the beach. He knew it down to his guts Tara would love it.
'Mother, I need to talk to you?'
'Go on, what is it?'
'The doctors said the pregnancy might be dangerous to Tara's health. She needed to go on bedrest. They also emphazised that she must not be upset'
'Okay, was his mother's response.
'we both know Amanda and Tara don't get on well. The two of them cannot live in the same house with a fight. One has to leave and I believe it should be Amanda'
'Amanda can't leave yet Jordan. I invited her on an extended stay'
'But mother, are you saying my wife should be the one to leave?', Jordan agrily asked his mother.
'I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth'
'then what are you saying?'
'The two girls can solve whatever differences they have'
'Are you bluffing? You are indirectly telling me that Amanda must continue to stay in this house even if I do not want it?'
'Jordan, you are rising your voice. Calm down'
'No mother, Amanda is twenty eight. She is an Architect. She has been perching on us for close to three months, doing nothing except getting on my nerves!'
'Oh Jordan, I forgot to tell you that your father has permitted Amanda to be offered a temporal appointment as an Architect in this company. He promised to give you a call'
'This is nonsense. Tara is already suspecting that I am having an affair with Amanda. I can't work with her'
'You have to Jordan, can't you and Tara just tolerate her?'
'No way, mother. What is so special about her that you are ready to risk my marriage for?'
'She's my best friend's daughter. Her parents reside abroad. I invited her here and she stays until she finally dechdes to leave'
Jordan stared disbelievingly at his mother. She sounded dead serious.
'Know this, a day is coming when you wil have to choose between Amanda and I. That day is not far away'
Jordan, for the first time in his adult life, walked out on his mother. He drove to the hospital.

Amanda watched Jordan drove out. She was sure he was going to pick his wife. She smilled wickedly. The next time Tara visits the hospital, it would be that the brat growing in her stomach died. The day Tara raised her hands on Amanda was the day she signed her death wish. As for Jordan, he was yet to know that evicting her from this house was a foolhardy thing to do. First thing first, a miscarage must occur.

'You can take your wife home now Mr. Jordan. Don't forget, her anti-natal checkup begins next week. Since her case is complicated, she will come twice in a month, that is, every two weeks'
'Thank you', Jordan told Joel.
'Furthermore, since she seemed to love milk and cornflakes, I will advice her to make do with warm water. Cold water will be dangerous to the baby. Never you forget that she can not be upset'
'I understand', Jordan told the Doctor.
Joel stared after Jordan. His favourite patient was leaving.
'I will surely miss her'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
BlissB:
babe,make e long o
e long, oya come read

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.