Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun (1596 Views)

Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss / Omoni Oboli:my Husband Doesn't Complain When I Kiss Another Man In A Movie / Warn Akin And Paw Paw Now: Parents Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun by crunchyg: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am really angry with the mods we have here in nairaland, recently I have added a lot of wonderful and educative posts here on nairaland but the mods refused to put them on front page, if you doubt me you can check them out on my profile but instead they kept putting post that doesn't make sense on front page and right now I am really upset with every body. Please does any body know where I can find the admin Mr Seun, I really need to lay my complain at his feet. If you know where I can find him please let me know because my patience is running out

Re: My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun by icebebe(f): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Smh..
Re: My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun by chimerase2: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chai pple funny shaa
dis op dont hv problem at all angry
Re: My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun by Krak(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
crunchyg: I am really angry with the mods we have here in nairaland, recently I have added a lot of wonderful and educative posts here on nairaland but the mods refused to put them on front page, if you doubt me you can check them out on my profile but instead they kept putting post that doesn't make sense on front page and right now I am really upset with every body. Please does any body know where I can find the admin Mr Seun, I really need to lay my complain at his feet. If you know where I can find him please let me know because my patience is running out

How old are you? Seriously.
Re: My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun by parrotibaba(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
@op u get mouth shaa! so ur aim in NL is to make front page...
Re: My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun by crunchyg: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
parrotibaba: @op u get mouth shaa! so ur aim in NL is to make front page...

Was that the only thing you could read from there?
Re: My Complain To The Admin Mr Seun by Airforce1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Buys Wife Rolls Royce As Birthday Present / Tonto Dikeh Looks Good In Green & Black / Pics: Meet Simeon Djagbo,nigerian Guitarist,musician Born Without Fingers &palm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.