Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss (46477 Views)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by gist4kidsblog: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Ini Edo shared the gorgeous photos above but some fans weren't feeling her slim look.They feel she looked better before her weightloss.. Well, Ini Edo has already addressed this in the past saying ,she did it for her and no one else ..
Some reactions below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAHQOy8BAdg/

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by gist4kidsblog: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by pyyxxaro: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
The way she de lin sooo

Make she nor go vanish o

Be like say na Indosid she de chop now

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by cruzita(f): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
no how wey u go dey wey people no go talk.the best thing na to live ur life for ur self and haters can go to hell

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Evathyst(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some fans gan self, they will carry a celeb's matter on their head like Lapalapa. Agbani looks slimy, they want her to add weight. Ini Edo now looking slimy, they are grumbling again. Hian?

4th to comment! Iyalaya anybody!

#Shouting in Olamide's voice#

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Demmocrats(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
M.I.L.F please OP we are tired of old blood needs sweet 16 wink
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by lasisi69(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
She done slim finish... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Chanchit: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
If to say I know say the topic no concern me I for no book space.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by betsy96(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
people will complain BOUT anything!!! mind your biznesss!! you will get used to her

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by emmanuel596(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians complains abt everytin

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by freezyprinzy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jesu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
People will never mind their business. If she were growing fatter they'll talk. If she remained the same they'll say upon all her success, now she's decided for reasons best known to her to trim down and they're talking. What a world.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by ikombe: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
she be like ebola patient angry

mean while happy birthday to kdiva grin

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by HDee(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nothing can satisfy some people
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by fejikudz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
TOO MUCH FUCKING

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by ALFREDFESTUS217(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Looking more younger,I guess she can still be acting as a secoundary schoool girl even though she is of my mum's age

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by tintingz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is good and healthy for women, keeping fit and watching your weight.

Ini Edo nice one jare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by BTT(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Her life.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Naija, which way. Person fat una go talk too fat una go talk, nawa o. Betsy96 I hail Happy new year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by femiranking28(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aids..... Am sorry I'd didn't say anything
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Zunchi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
leave am naa.. until breeze go blow am comot.... no back side again sef #haba na

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by francizy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Apart from the big head way be like my own, she looks great... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Bigdreams(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ko s'ogbon to le da, ko siwa to le hu, ko s'ona to le gba to le fi taye lorun oo (Oldies by Ebenezer Obey)

Meaning:

There's nothing you can do to satisfy human beings.

Grab the FREE REPORT - How To Start Bulk SMS Business & Make Money Consistently.
Download at www.targetedsms247.com/freereport

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Amethyst1(f): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
What kinda skeletal look is this?

All these our celebrities self, they seem to be test-running their madness like they are testing the microphone.

Anyways, that's none of my business sha!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by miqos02(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by icubeguitar(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
betsy96:
people will complain BOUT anything!!! mind your biznesss!! you will get used to her

She is our bizniz. Wey dey buy her movies. Now she is like atom. How I wan tk watch her movie
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by sparkleice(f): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quuote author=cruzita post=41641190]no how wey u go dey wey people no go talk.the best thing na to live ur life for ur self and haters can go to hell[/quote] u are damn correct I concur.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by braine(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
I like it.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Mostwanted7: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Another crap..... Celeb pics everywhere
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Akakol: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
This babe is fine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Builds A House To Celebrate Her Mother's 60th Birthday (Photos) / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.