Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians (22405 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) / 12 Celebrities You Didn't Know Are Transgendered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by MrT2011(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
bigfrancis21:

This is not a tribal competition whatsoever. I am not even done yet. The part 1 contained the people I posted above. The replication here is time consuming.

Don't mind them.
Yoruba will always be Yoloba

4 Likes

Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
I think these two words Igbo and Yoruba should be censored on Nairaland
for peace to reign. embarassed
It's getting out of hand undecided

1 Like

Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
django1:

Pls give me his twitter handle, that guy is awesome!

@topic, bigfrancis why must you do everything with a tribal slant? Why? You didn't have to lift only igbo names from the list and add few yoruba names to make it seem as if its only ibos that is there, na wa 4 u.
lol if theres any word higher than awesome then he is!! His handle is @KOkaforart enjoy! smiley
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
somehow you cannot take the tribalism blood out of (BLACK) Africans, it is why we are so backward even when we have stupendous intellectuals in our fold
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
whitecat007: I think we should do it the right way this time, we must light up every moving thing in iboland. Ibos are just too despicable to allow to walk free among free-born.
hahahaha I bet your ugly all this hate is because francis is a fine Igboman bad belly go rapture you oneday grin
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
bigfrancis21:

When I stumbled across the article, the title read '50 influential...' but went on to list only 20 people. When I opened this thread I initially wrote '50' but seeing only 20 names listed on the original article, I edited this thread's title to '20' only to find out later that the page was just part 1 and there was a part 2 with 30 more names that completed the list. I re-edited the title back to '50' but before I could finish quoting the article here, the thread was immediately hijacked by Hiipower in spurts of bursting frenzy.

Observe that I did not compile those names myself. The blogger and writer of the article is yoruba.
Just ignore bad bellism you should remove your pic because it is giving some people sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kinfunfun22:

But why did you use 20 'Nigerians' in your initial topic and immediately stock same with names of 18 igbos if not to create a false impression that 18 of 20 (90%) of influential Nigerians are igbo.. If u used igbo in ur topic, there would've bn no problem but this is a clearly attempted but woefully failed attempt to spark the fire of your usual empty chest beating which usually results in a wildfire of tribal jabbings.

Once more, Seun Osewa has no excuse for keeping this ethnic jingoist as a moderator on any section whatsoever.
undecided 7 people thought you made sense? Why don't you go an stock your sister Kim Akinole she is the one that felt Igbo's should be at the top of the list you know how they love Igbo men everybody wants to have a pretty baby you can't blame you sisi.
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by konvey: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
We av grt people
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by hausadreturn(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron: somehow you cannot take the tribalism blood out of (BLACK) Africans, it is why we are so backward even when we have stupendous intellectuals in our fold
wooow. Could this be d same voltron everybody in lagos is dying to see?
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
hausadreturn: wooow. Could this be d same voltron everybody in lagos is dying to see?

unless my recent promotion and salary increase somehow got out on facebook or instagram.. i really doubt that wink
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by hausadreturn(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
voltron:

unless my recent promotion and salary increase somehow got out on facebook or instagram.. i really doubt that wink
facebook. The walls have ears
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by binie: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Tunde Bayewu

Chi Onwurah
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Zoharariel:

Sincerely speaking - I look forward to us having "Biafra War - Season 2" in this Country so that we can nip Nigeria's problem right in the bud once & for all b'cos the Igbos are the bane of all the major cities in this Country.

Even most of them in Alaba Market, Trade Fair & Ladipo are all armed robbers, they only sell wares in the daylight & resume robbery at night.

No matter how anointed or spirit filled a Pastor is, as long as the ojukwu blood runs in their veins, they're never to be trusted.

The Hausas are 10,000 times better than the Igbos. Infact, I will rather do business with Hamas, Hizbola or Boko Haram than with the Igbos.

Afterall, most of them wake their fathers up by kicking them in the stomach every morning.

Reading "The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-Kayode" every morning gives me so much joy & vitality. U know Y? B'cos the seed of hatred which the Igbos have sown since the era of Awolowo has finally germinated in me, and u know what they say, You Reap What You Sow.

Note: if u're not happy with this comment #In Adams Oshiomole's Voice - Simply Go And Die!#

I don't give a fu cking bleep about your tribe and your supporter of APC masters, you fu cking cone head lap dog bastards . you can chose whom to

limping animal's with skull .that is why NIGERIA is not developed today and the predicament it is today .you are from a clan of crying General . I don't care if you make friend to 100 ,000 aboki's .if it was not for oil and whom to steal his oil ,evil conspiracy

of the south waist getting out of hand . fu ck your people

and
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Zoharariel:

Sincerely speaking - I look forward to us having "Biafra War - Season 2" in this Country so that we can nip Nigeria's problem right in the bud once & for all b'cos the Igbos are the bane of all the major cities in this Country.

Even most of them in Alaba Market, Trade Fair & Ladipo are all armed robbers, they only sell wares in the daylight & resume robbery at night.

No matter how anointed or spirit filled a Pastor is, as long as the ojukwu blood runs in their veins, they're never to be trusted.

The Hausas are 10,000 times better than the Igbos. Infact, I will rather do business with Hamas, Hizbola or Boko Haram than with the Igbos.

Afterall, most of them wake their fathers up by kicking them in the stomach every morning.

Reading "The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-Kayode" every morning gives me so much joy & vitality. U know Y? B'cos the seed of hatred which the Igbos have sown since the era of Awolowo has finally germinated in me, and u know what they say, You Reap What You Sow.

Note: if u're not happy with this comment #In Adams Oshiomole's Voice - Simply Go And Die!#

I don't give a fu cking bleep about your tribe and your jandaweed masters, you fu cking cone head lap dog bastards . you can chose whom to

limping animal's with skull .that is why NIGERIA is not developed today and the predicament it is today .you are from a clan of crying General . I don't care if you make friend to 100 ,000 aboki's .if it was not for oil and whom to steal his oil ,evil conspiracy

and
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Zoharariel:

I don't give a fu cking bleep about your tribe and your jandaweed masters, you fu cking cone head lap dog bastards . you can chose whom to be friend with .

limping animal's with empty skulls .that is why NIGERIA is not developed today and the predicament it is today .you are from a clan of crying General . I don't care if you make friend to 100 ,000 armboki's .if it was not for oil and whom to steal his oil ,evil conspiracy

and
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by vicadex07(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
TRIBALSTOOGE: i will spit in every yoruba person eye fu cking ugly tribal animals . shame on yoruba .you have no respect i swear .

And I will shit in your mouth flat head
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by vicadex07(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
TRIBALSTOOGE:

I POO IN MY COOKING POT. I AM A SMELLY AND DIRTY TROLL.

I AM ALSO A CAT CLAW FACE BASTARD

I understand what you mean now flat head
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
TRIBALSTOOGE:

I don't give a fu cking bleep about your tribe and your supporter of APC masters, you fu cking cone head lap dog bastards . you can chose whom to

and

Yes I'm from the land of a crying General but I do have some questions for you.

Question 1: Why did Ojukwu flee to Côte d'Ivoire in the heat of the civil war?

Question 2: A General who fled the battle front is regarded as what?

Question 3: According to Bianca's Father, Ojukwu was a cantankerous what?

You don't throw stones, my vacuous friend, if you live in a glass house!
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by vicadex07(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
TRIBALSTOOGE:

GOOD FOR FOR YOU CONE HEAD , CAT CLAW FACE BASTARDS .

You this fuckin OSU stop quoting me again. The fact that your father raped your mum when she was barely 10 to give birth to an im.becile like you that likes spitting on any living thing at the slightest provocation isn't my fault. Stop drooling all over this place flat head

3 Likes

Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by jsunex(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigeria is great... bt d rulers are nt
Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 29, 2014
The majority of dem are ibos..... Hope this thread made front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Stylish Actor In Nigeria Is Jim Iyke / Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites / Simi Unveiled As Ambassador For Opera Inc In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.