Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion (16086 Views)

Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) / Funny Things Nigerian Motorist Do To Save Money / Tincan Port Congestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by MrRhymes101(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lagos traffic?
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by Dreyl(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nice
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by zurine(f): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
hmm
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by Mekazz10: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
]Hmm....This is impossible!!
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by niggereyez(f): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
I must confess it took me a couple of minutes to process/ understand the write up..

.... I think they mentioned it wld be located at TRAFFIC LIGHTS ... and it wld count cars fitted with bluetooth device....

sorry to say, but it wld be hardly applicable in Naija.... for OBVIOUS reasons
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abeg no be for dis naija whey we dey...accident go just plenty
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by Mekazz10: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
dridowu: 1 naira
Hahaa....U're jst funny grin
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by sagaciousity(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Make ah read am Well......Make Dn Give u Tech 2 Pot hole....jst still Reading
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by ceejayluv(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
More like the smart city project that's in the works.... Been expecting it.
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by RichDad1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
What about the one to detect where NPF #50 checking points are? Abeg notify me of the availability ASAP. Tenks
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by iconize(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lekker! Lekker!!
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by jahbiz: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
condralbede: Good one....if my 9ja peeps will follow the instructions from d bluetooth device
Am damn sure the bluetooth will misbehave in Nigeria esp in Lag, Infact within few hours of installation it might have serious headache and start showing red where it suppose to show blue light and vice vasa. Meanwhile the last time I used this device I was on a bridge, it signaled me there's trafic ahead so I should turn left. When I looked at my left side the only thing I could see is unending water.
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by condralbede(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
jahbiz: Am damn sure the bluetooth will misbehave in Nigeria esp in Lag, Infact within few hours of installation it might have serious headache and start showing red where it suppose to show blue light and vice vasa. Meanwhile the last time I used this device I was on a bridge, it signaled me there's trafic ahead so I should turn left. When I looked at my left side the only thing I could see is unending water.
Honestly that's another factor to consider Broo...
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by Pavore9: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abeg boys whey dey sell gala need the traffic, no spoil their hustle!
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by premiums: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ecept that does not count in Nigeria. No road...........you won't ve a choice but to drive straight into the traffic
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by romzyxy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
d programmers behind this tech. device shud be fast.i can't wait to experience it.
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by gigtom: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
this technology no fit work 4 naija oo,lagos most especially.naija i hail oo
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Im not sure I get the point of this 'new' tech (I might av to read up on it) but doesn't google maps (and Waze) already do just that - give you alternate routes with ETA based on live traffic situation?
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by Alexebo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
stinggy: Seriously I read twice and I still don't get the modus operandi, can it be that I have comprehension problem
Help me people cry
me 2 nigga,going through comments to get myself cleared
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by ziccoit: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
How many states in Nigeria can boast of good network of road? When you are stock you are stock forever on a road that lacks interlinking and feeders, except you want your car to grow wings and fly like a bird.
Re: Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion by baseg25(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmm, observing?..
As the ops i Know it can't work in Lagos...
Lets take VI For example, do you think it work there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Ball Joint / A Day At LASTMA Office Oshodi / 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.