Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,782 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans (4007 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / For Your Maxi Skirts, Dresses, Abayas And Brooches *pics* / Muslim Sisters Circle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by arabianights: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
salam,

We deal in affordable abaya and kaftans .do view samples of some of our products.
feel free to email me for enquiries:
aliyaharab@yahoo.com

Re: To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by arabianights: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
more styles

Re: To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by arabianights: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
and more

Re: To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by arabianights: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
........lovely right ?

Re: To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by Beetle: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lovely o,

Where are u based? Not that I have money now. grin
Re: To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by arabianights: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
wink grin no wahala, dear.most of our gowns are less than 20k we even have for less than 10k
am based in abuja but we do send to our customers even as far as sokoto
Re: To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by Sissie(f): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2014
What's the fabric for the third picture and how much is it?
Re: To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by souqhub: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2014

have you got anything islamic to buy or sell? Your favourite online marketplace is here! www.souqhub.com
Souqhub is an online market place for anything Islamic. Our desire is to create a biased market for buyers and sellers of halal products.

1 Like

Re: To My Sisters:beautiful Abayas And Kaftans by souqhub: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
arabianights: salam,

We deal in affordable abaya and kaftans .do view samples of some of our products.
feel free to email me for enquiries:
aliyaharab@yahoo.com

have you got anything islamic to buy or sell? Your favourite online marketplace is here! www.souqhub.com
Souqhub is an online market place for anything Islamic. Our desire is to create a biased market for buyers and sellers of halal products.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims / Step By Step Ablution / Is This True About Muhammad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.