Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Account De-activation Notification And Assistance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Account De-activation Notification And Assistance (805 Views)

FUTA 2015/2016 Admission List Released, For Admission Assistance Contact Dr Luck / GRE Examination Guidelines And Assistance / Get Your Travel Visa And Assistance At Joe Travels And Tour Awka Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
I wish to de-activate my account on this Forum (Nairaland). I have been a registered member of this great forum since 2010 but have only been an active follower since 2013. Since i joined this forum, i have made online friends, met many great minds, engaged in heated intellectual/political/religious debates that broadened my intelligence; I have really enjoyed my online experience here.

However, i have also became aware of my ethnicity and tribal difference through the help of our tribal e-warlords. I have at one point or the other said some things i don't mean to the opposite tribe in retaliation to provoking tribal bigotry.

5 months ago, i choose to adopt a read-only policy to disassociate myself from tribal bashing on this forum and i have so far been my loving, happy self. I have therefore decided to terminate my online account and maintain a read-only policy as my psychological health, happiness and loyal Yoruba friendship matters most to me.

Unfortunately, for the past 1 month, i have been getting this message ('You can't deactivate your account right now. The feature has been disabled and will be re- enabled in a week or two.') each time i click on the 'deactivate' button under 'Edit Profile'.

I am hereby calling on Seun and all other moderating authority to help de-activate my account on this forum. I will greatly miss my online friends on Politics and Religion section and for those whom i have offended during our debates due to our political or religious differences, knowingly or otherwise i say sorry.

May we live long in peace and unity.
Rudedough

3 Likes

Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by yorubakid: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
rudedough: I wish to de-activate my account on this Forum (Nairaland). I have been a registered member of this great forum since 2010 but have only been an active follower since 2013. Since i joined this forum, i have made online friends, met many great minds, engaged in heated intellectual/political/religious debates that broadened my intelligence; I have really enjoyed my online experience here.

However, i have also became aware of my ethnicity and tribal difference through the help of our tribal e-warlords. I have at one point or the other said some things i don't mean to the opposite tribe in retaliation to provoking tribal bigotry.

5 months ago, i choose to adopt a read-only policy to disassociate myself from tribal bashing on this forum and i have so far been my loving, happy self. I have therefore decided to terminate my online account and maintain a read-only policy as my psychological health, happiness and loyal Yoruba friendship matters most to me.

Unfortunately, for the past 1 month, i have been getting this message ('You can't deactivate your account right now. The feature has been disabled and will be re- enabled in a week or two.') each time i click on the 'deactivate' button under 'Edit Profile'.

I am herby calling on Seun and all other moderating authority to help de-activate my account on this forum. I will greatly miss my online friends on Politics and Religion section and for those whom i have offended during our debates due to our political or religious differences, knowingly or otherwise i say sorry.

Rudedough
k.hope no one misses you
Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by Zikdik(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rudedough! shocked
Some Christians will masturbate on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by Idrismusty97(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Deactivating will not solve anything. When Nairaland received another cyber attack your account will resurrect. Just log out once and for all and maintain your read-only policy.

1 Like

Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by shizzle11(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Idrismusty97: Deactivating will not solve anything. When Nairaland received another cyber attack your account will resurrect. Just log out once and for all and maintain your read-only policy.
huh where did you get this? at the last NL tsunami, some existing accounts created within certain dates (I think jan2014) were all gone) I was a victim cos I lost a very lovely account of mine, so dunno what you mean by bolded
Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by 1United1: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Another Attention seeker!
Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by tafrica(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
I will miss u as I have missed ur posts for some time now. I love some of ur arguements, hence my decision to follow u.

2 Likes

Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by Idrismusty97(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
shizzle11:
huh where did you get this? at the last NL tsunami, some existing accounts created within certain dates (I think jan2014) were all gone) I was a victim cos I lost a very lovely account of mine, so dunno what you mean by bolded
I have an alternate accout which i deactivated since early January. But it resurfaced after the attack. A lot of accounts resurfaced also. I'm a witness.
Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by shizzle11(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Idrismusty97: I have an alternate accout which i deactivated since early January. But it resurfaced after the attack. A lot of accounts resurfaced also. I'm a witness.
wow! surprised. maybe I wasn't lucky then cos I lost mine which I opened barely 2months before the tsunami attack.

issorai smiley
Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by meforyou1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
What are u deactivating your account for? That's act of cowardice. When people say tribal e-warlord and all that, I still ask - what's d full meaning of tribalism?
Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by ghostofsparta(m): 1:43am On Sep 09, 2014
rudedough: I wish to de-activate my account on this Forum (Nairaland). I have been a registered member of this great forum since 2010 but have only been an active follower since 2013. Since i joined this forum, i have made online friends, met many great minds, engaged in heated intellectual/political/religious debates that broadened my intelligence; I have really enjoyed my online experience here.

I am hereby calling on Seun and all other moderating authority to help de-activate my account on this forum. I will greatly miss my online friends on Politics and Religion section and for those whom i have offended during our debates due to our political or religious differences, knowingly or otherwise i say sorry.

Rudedough

[size=28pt]I WANTED TO DE-ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT JUST NOW AND IT'S TELLING ME THE SAME 2 WEEKS BS...IT ISN'T BY FORCE TO HELD ON TO A SUPERB-TURNED-SH1TTY WEBSITE. AS SOON AS THE DEACTIVATION WORKS, I'M GONE.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Account De-activation Notification And Assistance by Ryabcool(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2014
ghostofsparta:

[size=28pt]I WANTED TO DE-ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT JUST NOW AND IT'S TELLING ME THE SAME 2 WEEKS BS...IT ISN'T BY FORCE TO HELD ON TO A SUPERB-TURNED-SH1TTY WEBSITE. AS SOON AS THE DEACTIVATION WORKS, I'M GONE.[/size]
what happened?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Oldest And Most Recent Picture / Linda Ikeji Blog Shutdown: Scam To Resurrect A Dying Blog By Kunle Olomofe / Any Difference Between White And Black Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.