Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nairaland Is One Of The Most Reliable Sources Of Credible Information? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is One Of The Most Reliable Sources Of Credible Information? (759 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is One Of The Most Reliable Sources Of Credible Information? by belovedsamex(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Hello NairaLanders! I joined this platform few weeks ago, and this is exactly my first post.

As i surfed through the content of Nairaland, I was thrilled by both the quality and the quantity of information embbeded in it by you -landers. From my findings, much of the information i see here are credible. This i love very much, and wish to say that Nairaland, unlike the majority of gigantic online social media, is a home of REAL PEOPLE spreading and exchanging REAL INFORMATION.

So i decided to dedicate this my FIRST POST on nairaland in praise of the good job you guys have done on this platform. It will help new members rely on whatever information you guys have here as they go through this post.

So what do you think about this? What will you say about nairaland, nairalanders and the information you see here? How credible are they in your own judgement? Have you solved any problem in your life just with the help of information you got here, or with the help of someone you met here? Please do share in this post. It's nice being here!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is One Of The Most Reliable Sources Of Credible Information? by Kenzico(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Welcome Nairaland! Ur observations are true....Though u will still get 2knw here quite well
Re: Nairaland Is One Of The Most Reliable Sources Of Credible Information? by belovedsamex(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2014
tank you for that @ Kemzico.
Re: Nairaland Is One Of The Most Reliable Sources Of Credible Information? by Melahou(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Where did you get your opinion poll from...anyway it's your personal opinion
Re: Nairaland Is One Of The Most Reliable Sources Of Credible Information? by belovedsamex(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Melahou:
Where did you get your opinion poll from...anyway it's your personal opinion

if u have a contrary opinion please do share with proofs. dats wy i hv put up d post. u may as well be helping others to stay out of scammers here. tanx
Re: Nairaland Is One Of The Most Reliable Sources Of Credible Information? by Mason9: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
One of the top choices for stair use is a multifunctional folding ladder. This type of ladder is versatile and can be easily adjusted to fit the height and angle of your stairs. https://laddersafetyrules.com/best-folding-ladder-2023/

(1) (Reply)

''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland.. / Become A Flourish Agent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.