Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Attention To All Students Of Olabisi Onabanjo University On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention To All Students Of Olabisi Onabanjo University On NL (449 Views)

10 Students Of Olabisi Onabanjo University Lost Their Lives In An Accident / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Hostel At Redeemer's University On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention To All Students Of Olabisi Onabanjo University On NL by haryomikun(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thanks for checking this thread guys. I Jusst waned †̥Φ ask if any of yyou guys know the Wi-fi password of the ICT building. Am asking this 'coz I really need it and most people don't seem to know it. Besides, the computer engineers there don't want to tell us. I'd really appreciate it if I could get it from any of youu guys. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria??? / APC Warns Against Plan To Postpone 2015 Elections. / News Reporter Quits Live On Air To Run Marijuana Business (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.