Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (80283 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by ugo1990(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2014
yes but i did not complete it .the person that registered it for me left some but i tumb printed ....and they sent me a message successful......on my email i printed it out.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by navistar(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
ugo1990:
yes but i did not complete it .the person that registered it for me left some but i tumb printed ....and they sent me a message successful......on my email i printed it out.

What do you mean by "I did not complete"
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by ugo1990(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
i did not put my primary school only...but i submitted and they said successful.pls help me should i go to abuja or go to my school and check.must it be online.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
ugo1990:
please i will commit suicide or if i wait the n[b]ame till tomorrow what a mess . please i want a positive ans.. i want who will help me with ans i paid for my call up number still not seen it yet what is happening. pls have any person seen his or her own today been 16 October
lol i would advise u to go to ur school and check it
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by SugaryBelle(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
suckerr:
#Team getting callup number from sch i hope u guys have seen ur callup numbers cos I just saw mine. #Abia State Uni.
Hey,been expecting mine but no show o,why is there only few names/numbers on the board compared to the number that was mobilised?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by suckerr: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
SugaryBelle:
Hey,been expecting mine but no show o,why is there only few names/numbers on the board compared to the number that was mobilised?
I guess its because most of them paid 4k 2 enable them get theirs through sms / might be a problem with their online reg. Were did u graduate frm?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by SugaryBelle(f): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
suckerr:

I guess its because most of them paid 4k 2 enable them get theirs through sms / might be a problem with their online reg. Were did u graduate frm?
Absu.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
SugaryBelle:
Absu.
Be calm dear. Go back to the school on Monday. You will see your name on the list. Cheers
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Kennycyphers(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
ugo1990:
please i will commit suicide or if i wait the n[b]ame till tomorrow what a mess . please i want a positive ans.. i want who will help me with ans i paid for my call up number still not seen it yet what is happening. pls have any person seen his or her own today been 16 October

Bro. take it easy with ur self.. I know exactly how u feel. Just go to Ur skul and confirm if Ur name was in the master list. if it is, then you have to wait till 21st of October to know Ur fate.. please don't give up yet.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2014
ugo1990:
cheesy cheesy This is a serious matter but it got me rolling off my bed. You still having this issue?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Bro. take it easy with ur self.. I know exactly how u feel. Just go to Ur skul and confirm if Ur name was in the master list. if it is, then you have to wait till 21st of October to know Ur fate.. please don't give up yet.
It was ludicrous really.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by SugaryBelle(f): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Be calm dear. Go back to the school on Monday. You will see your name on the list. Cheers
ok,thanks.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by ugo1990(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2014
thank you bro for your help.....but i was mobilized by school. pls every thing is clear...... pls what have i done?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
ugo1990:
thank you bro for your help.....but i was mobilized by school. pls every thing is clear...... pls what have i done?
Bro, you should wait till monday. Just stay calm. You will be fine.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Tmex(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
UNILORIN NYSC C14 mobilization n0 has been pasted at the student affairs unit.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dithify: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
beabea5:
I will have to go that Abuja and see things for my self(Expecting Call up Number for more than a week now)Nah Only Mtn sms i dey see instead of call up No,He be like say they don use my 4k play 1960 bet...Na today i go show all of una the stuff am made Of. :-If you wan follow me hold my cloth nw make we fly reach there...NONSENSE.
Ua rite oooh......ds pple er frustrain me here. I can't slip or tink of any odda tin dan xpectin en prayin 4 my own call up num
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dithify: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Pls....i wnt 2 knw d guarantee 4 anoda list by Monday. I can't slip well, don't knw y nysc choose 2 frustrate me cos av neva bn happy since am bn place on hold 4 ratification of data. Pls do we stil have hope 4 Nov batch?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by don4luv: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
“Corpers wee” “waa!” it’s a day to the beginning of the National Youth Service Corps journey for another NYSC batch C 2014 coming up on the 4th of november! And I can imagine the mix of emotions they are going through. NYSC is a federal program that was created in 1973 “to reconstruct, reconcile and rebuild the country after the Nigerian Civil war.” The program is intended to teach Nigerian youth the spirit of collective responsibility, selfless service to the community, and unity (regardless of cultural or social background).
There is a group chat on whatsapp for all prospective Corps member NYSC batch C 2014, who are willing to join to get updated on topics such assad1.) Learning all about Nigeria’s NYSC program. (2.) Basic Tips for Surviving Nigeria’s NYSC (3.) 9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful NYSC Service Year! (4)How Do I Secure a Job Before Passing Out as a Youth Corper and many more. To join the group chat add dis number on whatsapp 07033994318 to be added immediately. Thank you
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by dithify: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
don4luv:
“Corpers wee” “waa!” it’s a day to the beginning of the National Youth Service Corps journey for another NYSC batch C 2014 coming up on the 4th of november! And I can imagine the mix of emotions they are going through. NYSC is a federal program that was created in 1973 “to reconstruct, reconcile and rebuild the country after the Nigerian Civil war.” The program is intended to teach Nigerian youth the spirit of collective responsibility, selfless service to the community, and unity (regardless of cultural or social background).
There is a group chat on whatsapp for all prospective Corps member NYSC batch C 2014, who are willing to join to get updated on topics such assad1.) Learning all about Nigeria’s NYSC program. (2.) Basic Tips for Surviving Nigeria’s NYSC (3.) 9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful NYSC Service Year! (4)How Do I Secure a Job Before Passing Out as a Youth Corper and many more. To join the group chat add dis number on whatsapp 07033994318 to be added immediately. Thank you
Pls al I seek is an answer 2 my question oooh. I no fit slip ooooh.....is dere any guarantee dt anoda list wil come out by monday?
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by tallfish145(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2014
Interested in serving in abuja or ph?,call 07030241234
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Kennycyphers(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2014
dithify:

Pls....i wnt 2 knw d guarantee 4 anoda list by Monday. I can't slip well, don't knw y nysc choose 2 frustrate me cos av neva bn happy since am bn place on hold 4 ratification of data. Pls do we stil have hope 4 Nov batch?

You just have to wait till Oct. 21st...
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by smilz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
sodiqyinka:

Pls I still haven't gotten my call up number, despite I paid the required 4k. I'm worried. My school has nothing to say pertaining this issue. Though a mail from nysc said a mistake was made in the data sent by my school. Still no list of call up numbers yet in my school (UNICAL)
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by gistmelove(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
NYSC/LSU/2014/206685

Aliamudulilahi.....

#oko Rahmat is Good to Go!!

#Team Lasu
#Engineer

Am to broke to pay that scam 4k... Na my friend help me check am oooo and send to me.. grin

Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
pls,my school sent a wrong matric number to nysc and i could not correct it.will it hinder me from getting a call up no?pls i nid an ansa before hbp finish me
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
smilz:

Pls I still haven't gotten my call up number, despite I paid the required 4k. I'm worried. My school has nothing to say pertaining this issue. Though a mail from nysc said a mistake was made in the data sent by my school. Still no list of call up numbers yet in my school (UNICAL)
Bro, relax. A new list will arrive schools 2mrw. Your name will be on that list. Cheers
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by gistmelove(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
chinma414:
pls,my school sent a wrong matric number to nysc and i could not correct it.will it hinder me from getting a call up no?pls i nid an ansa before hbp finish me

i dont think that shuld b the fault of ur sch.. Becos in my own sch.. U will b the one to write dwn ur matric num ursef.. Ad secondly if ur matric num is nt correct i dont think u cn reg online.. So am also confused here ooo.. If u see ur call up num or letter dat me God dey ur back oo.. But if not.. That mean ur sch is enemy of progress cry
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
chinma414:
Your school would have been notified. It will be corrected and your name should be on the list tomorrow. Cheers
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by gistmelove(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
olasmith10:
make FG no try that cancellation of 3 weeks camping o..Cos I Don plan celebrate my birthday 4 camp #Nov 17#.. no time for national nonsense.
I greet una my fellow otondos to be.. Infact otondos sef.. na only uniform we never get.. all d very best. *two fingers in d air *

happy bornday ..... i also rep Nov.. 15th.. Let go deir.. In da camp cheesy
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by smilz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Bro, relax. A new list will arrive schools 2mrw. Your name will be on that list. Cheers

Thanks for the reassurance
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
smilz:

Thanks for the reassurance
You are welcome sir.
Re: Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table by olasmith10(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
gistmelove:

happy bornday ..... i also rep Nov.. 15th.. Let go deir.. In da camp cheesy

oya nowwww.. *chop knuckle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.