Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (81487 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Ayodele70: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
A secondary school girl confidently wrote a love letter and sent to her NYSC teacher, Corper Jide.

She expressed her love for him and sold herself to him in the letter. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/check-out-the-love-letter-a-student-sent-to-a-male-corps-member.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Benevee: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
lol

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Shelumiel: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
He should reply her by telling her the truth : she is too young for this kind of rubbish.

508 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Tapout(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
It's normal In the north to find kids in classes way above their age. so the girl is probably not a kid (I'll say she's naive) ...
the guy should be careful the kind of play and joke that transpires in the classroom, cos she mentioned that in the letter.

but how do we ascertain the authenticity of this letter...copper jide may just be seeking for cheap attention...besides, all the guys i know bearing jide are very mischievous, deceitful & cunning. cheesy

547 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by thorpido(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Normal teenage infatuations.
He should be matured enough to handle it.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by hemartins(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Being a Male teacher is not easy o.
All these teenage female student with undiluted hormones.
Just be careful because Reputation supersedes pleasure.

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by DBossNG(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin

Check my signature for the best data prices and testimonies. I bet you a trial will convince you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy Afonja girls always getting spoit from childhood

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Gboy101: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
..she done already they Bleep big penis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Emmafe(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Anything for the gram

Check my signature for phone deals

9 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by mary42k2(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na dem dey rush u

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by enitey(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hhh
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by livinus009(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Her Writing is quite impressive coming From a state like Kaduna where teachers can't event Spell..
Corper, Over to you.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by tstx(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
During my time NYSC sent me to an all girls secondary school.. Orominike Girls in Port Harcourt. When i got to the school i knew there was no way in hell I was going to teach there. If you see ukwus eh. i saw all kinds of girls.... petite, orobo, short, tall all were fully matured in the right places. I had to run for my life.

When i told the principal to reject me initially she was doing shakara.. until i now assured her firmly that if i did my service in her school e go be miracle if i didn't pregnant at least one of her student.. immediately she heard this eh if you see the way she stamped rejection on my letter eh you'd think her life depended on it..

My other corper friends that were accepted, them funya so tey funya tire them. all these small girls of nowadays can funya eh thats what they always said to me then.... while at the same time calling me a fool for refusing free funya.

While at ph i later got a sure girl (n0t underaged who really took care of me and i really liked her die.... kai stories yapa NYSC SWEET DIE

Do you have a business? See my signature

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Mbaebieb2r(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
I honestly don't see anything wrong with the letter, she only spoke her mind. Emotions are not be hidden. So it's left for the corper Jide to know what to do with the girl feelings. Left for him to accept or decline the girl proposal. Love is a beautiful thing it doesn't matter the age,level or class

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
If it me am gonna love her without penetration, and i wil also make her cum. Dx girl is not small at hrt

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by salbis(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fear all dis small small girls. They too know wetin their mama don know. May God save us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Onlinealaba(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Its not new during my high school days there is this female classmate that crush on 1 igbo corper like dat ehnn so so greenlight for Mr corper, anyway don't ask me if she later got laid by Mr corper undecided

check my siggy,place your order we get it for you(general items)

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Looks fabricated

But lets assume its real grin

Our unreal babe was marketing her qualities.

I'm beautiful and neat, she said grin grin

I find that hilarious.......

The author could have made her say

"I'm very good in bed and I know all the positions"
grin

37 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Adaanna(f): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
�� I rest my case.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Lawrry(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
That part of this world is a bit different, you can see a 20 years old in secondary school ,until we know the girl's age, I rest my case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
In the North, there are well matured ladies still in secondary schools. The Corper may even be age mates with the student.

However, as a teacher, there's a responsibility placed on you not to engage in amorous relationships with your students.

If you know you love her, wait for her to graduate before engaging in a relationship with her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by elotajohn1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Abubakar Aisha kawai grin
Small girls with Big Hijab
I thank God I was able to resist these girls in Minna.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by adetes: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fire on the mountain

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin grin
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Made me remember a Yoruba movie I watched on Africa Magic

CORPER JIDE grin

Like if you know the movie cool

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
And d@ was how my friend got two students pregnant in the north as a corper.

Corper Jide,do the needful.

#notToYoungToRun

15 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aboki cannot write such fluent letter . next

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by uchman46(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Very funny
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
no wonder my coursemate them the rush for service........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.