Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

PREMIERE: Vector – Redefined + Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / PREMIERE: Vector – Redefined + Lyrics (1194 Views)

Download Mp3: Vector – Redefined / Download New Music: Vector - Redefined / Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PREMIERE: Vector – Redefined + Lyrics by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 22, 2014
This dude can rap, Vector's "Redefined" is one full lyrics that makes you go wow, Vector is really "tha viper".

With the September release fast approaching, and the #A7 mixtape cooked and ready to be served, we bring you guys another fresh cut by Vector tha Viper titled “Redefined”., which is a follow-up to his comeback tune “Where Is Vector?” which caused a stir 2 weeks ago.
This song is on replay since my first listen, I just love it am sure you too will.

DOWNLOAD

Below is the lyrics to the song

LYRICS

I am sniping everybody here, nobody’s escaping
If you’re willing to take your shots I better discover the meaning is “taping”
The illest rapper ever seen yeah u know me
Ur a clown with your ass your competition is BOVI
Fights out when they bring d mics out
Nice style? Oh damn even though its quite sour
I’m that rapper, most u rappers secretly
Admire cos when it comes to these beats am Quagmire
I’m talking bout “gigitty goo” damn
Guess I be giving to them
If you’re ready for war be ready for chores
You’re MAKING a new STEM
Guess who’s playing stem
Like KUNTAKINTE you playing (u play in) ROOTS
Your story’s so predictable, all u need is a home video director and sombody playing flutes ah!
Chorus…
Woah!
This no be debate yes!
The Mofo rapping is the greatest in this R.A.P. Game fiyeh!

Verse 2.....

http://ginjaland.com/music/premiere-vector-redefined

2 Likes

Re: PREMIERE: Vector – Redefined + Lyrics by BobUg28(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne / BUHARI VS 50 CENT - 7 THINGS IN COMMON: BY AMECHI OKOLI / Jon Bellion’s Journey To The Top Of The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.