Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne (1237 Views)

HOT LYRICS: Lil Kesh – Cause Trouble (part 2) Ft Wale / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / (lyrics) Lil' Wayne - A Milli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by chiebuka600(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne

[Intro]
Grindin', grindin'
Grindin', grindin'
Grindin', grindin'
Grindin', grindin'

[Verse 1: Lil Wayne]
I'm grindin', I'm grindin', I'm grindin' I promise
I Bleep her until I get tired, retired and then I come out retirement
My girl like it rough she said "find me a diamond" about to be grindin'
Lord we be on every kind of narcotic, that make

Continue reading & Listen to song: https://www.facebook.com//posts/350535195113640

Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
this is my shitt cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by herald9: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jregz: this is my shitt cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Lil Wayne... busy rapping shiiit since 1990
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
herald9:
Lil Wayne... busy rapping shiiit since 1990
undecided undecided undecided wetin you know bouta wayne ? carter IV only ? you started listening to him 2010 ?

500 Degreez
Tha Block is Hot
Tha Carter
The Carter #2 Mixtape (Like Father, Like Son)
Tha Carter After Tha Carter
Tha Carter II
Tha Carter III
Tha Carter V (not an album yet but songs like grindin,d'usse,krazy are on it and in d'usse,he didn't even use the "p" word )
The Dedication
Dedication 2
Dedication 3
Dedication 4
Dedication 5
Da Drought
Da Drought 2
Da Drought 3
The Drought Is Back
The Drought is Over
The Drought Is Over 2
The Drought Is Over 2 (The Carter 3 Sessions)
The Drought Is Over 4 Mixtape
The Drought Is Over 5 Mixtape

dude,if you have'nt heard this albums/mixtapes,take the back seat...cos he started rappin bout bitches recently,y'all think he's a fagot ,right ? (he was all bout making extra $$$$$) undecided undecided angry angry .... BTW ,lemme know the rappers you "rolls" with,to check if any is even better than wayne ?

my homie,i don't joke with wayne...sorry bout been too serious grin grin grin
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
herald9,im waiting sad
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by herald9: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jregz:
undecided undecided undecided wetin you know bouta wayne ? carter IV only ? you started listening to him 2010 ?

dude,if you have'nt heard this albums/mixtapes,take the back seat...cos he started rappin bout bitches recently,y'all think he's a fagot ,right ? (he was all bout making extra $$$$$) undecided undecided angry angry .... BTW ,lemme know the rappers you "rolls" with,to check if any is even better than wayne ?

he has a huge discography….like hundreds upon
hundreds of songs, possibly thousands?
and only like 20 songs are good….and by good, I mean
average. I am also being generous with the 20. that’s a
horrible ratio.... cheesy
yes I reviewed Rebirth sad But that clearly isn’t
who he is as an artist, some of my friends think his
punchlines are the shiiit but I just think It's repetitive...

He also reuses punchlines. not good punchlines either…
he uses stevie wonder/ray charles punchlines.
also….alot of his music, sounds the same. like almost
every fucccking song I hear of his is the same shiiit. kinda
makes me rage.undecided

He’s not good because he raps about peripheral things.
Only Basic niggas like his assss....undecided

His rapping is abstract wordplay. It’s about the way
words sound together and the structures of language.
And Pussssy. Lots and lots of pussssy. He rhymes about
pussssy the way Jay-Z rhymes about being sick or Curren
$y raps about being high.

The C3 was good ...That’s when NO ONE can
deny he was at the top. 90% of the songs at these period
are lyrically perfect. Nowadays, he seems drained. No
new concepts. undecided

If I could format a timeline, I would, but to sum it up…
He fell off, not just a little, but fell off after Tha
Carter 2. Quality, and love for hip hop went to shiiit. He
has single-handidly dumbed down an entire generation,
and continues to brainwash teens into thinking that his
music is what music is about, when in fact, it is the
opposite
undecided

When I listen to Jcole ft Lil Wayne -Green Ranger I always skip his part...dunno whether Jcole used him to increase his popularity...
In summary I just think he got nothing to offer no more...
Let him just take a bow.... leave the stage and take Nicki Minaj and Birdman along with him....Like Father like Son undecided
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by herald9: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Any time any day...I go with J.Cole

Since I decided to dump hardcore... I'll always see him as the Tupac-reborn...
he got alotta experience and he's ready to share them...
not just anyhow but with corresponding rhymes and punchlines...

My second is Drake... y'all know he's the only big think in Young Money now next to Tyga -That is if he's not already moved on to his new record label...

Eminem is still a force to reckon with tho I can't find any new development in his raps...

I still doff my cap for rappers like Nas... Gangstarr (Rip),Master Ace and Jedi Mind Trick etc

I could name 99 dooope rappers... Lil Wayne won't be one undecided
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
herald9:

he has a huge discography….like hundreds upon
hundreds of songs, possibly thousands?
yes!!!! cos he was that good to churn out mixtapes on mixtapes

[quote ]and only like 20 songs are good….and by good, I mean
average. I am also being generous with the 20. that’s a
horrible ratio.... cheesy [/quote] fucking kidding me bruh....

yes I reviewed Rebirth sad But that clearly isn’t
who he is as an artist, some of my friends think his
punchlines are the shiiit but I just think It's repetitive...

He also reuses punchlines. not good punchlines either…
he uses stevie wonder/ray charles punchlines.
also….alot of his music, sounds the same. like almost
every fucccking song I hear of his is the same shiiit. kinda
makes me rage.undecided

He’s not good because he raps about peripheral things.
Only Basic niggas like his assss....undecided
now,listen up folk,only reason why i didn't list C4 on the list,cos lil'wayne went commercial for C4....talking bout what people wanted to hear ,SEX,MONEY,WEED

If I could format a timeline, I would, but to sum it up…
He fell off, not just a little, but fell off after Tha
Carter 2. Quality, and love for hip hop went to shiiit. He
has single-handidly dumbed down an entire generation,
and continues to brainwash teens into thinking that his
music is what music is about, when in fact, it is the
opposite
undecided
no one single handedly killed rap,Hip Hop became too commercialized and mainstream undecided undecided undecided

When I listen to Jcole ft Lil Wayne -Green Ranger I always skip his part...dunno whether Jcole used him to increase his popularity...
In summary I just think he got nothing to offer no more...
Let him just take a bow.... leave the stage and take Nicki Minaj and Birdman along with him....Like Father like Son undecided

i know 50+ rappers that would shit on cole anyday and wayne is one (wayne just went commercial for C4)...YOU DIG ? he's one of the greatest ever part from pac,biggie,red man,method man,rakim
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by herald9: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jregz: yes!!!! cos he was that good to churn out mixtapes on mixtapes

fucking kidding me bruh....
Truth is bittergrin

now,listen up folk,only reason why i didn't list C4 on the list,cos lil'wayne went commercial for C4....talking bout what people wanted to hear ,SEX,MONEY,WEED
And after he's made it...why didn't he come back if he was truly doing it for the passion...
The truth is he worked hard on those first albums and mixtapes just to garner fans, he slipped cause he hasn't got what it takes to remain in the game...
That's why he's busy churning out same beats and punchlines just to remain relevant

no one single handedly killed rap,Hip Hop became too commercialized and mainstream undecided undecided undecided
As far as I know he's the ambassador...
He gathered those Young Money boys and trained them to be spitting shiits like him....Thank Gawd Drake stood out and Tyga almost fell...

i know 50+ rappers that would shit on cole anyday and wayne is one (wayne just went commercial for C4)...YOU DIG ? he's one of the greatest ever part from pac,biggie,red man,method man,rakim
Lwkmd... I didn't say J.Cole is the best but he's absolutely better than Lil Wayne...

Fancy a best rapper that went commercial and never came back! grin
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by bossanmayor(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Danm nt seen any nigga whos song is so lyrical as weezy Wic every word. says seemsl new lik de bible.hates can kip on hating bt weezy z daBest [/color]
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=herald9]
Truth is bittergrin [\quote]
dude if you were not a "Wayne head" before '09,you don't have the slightest idea of who he is/was #Word,Ima just let this slip away cos you haven't even heard 4% of his works

And after he's made it...why didn't he come back if he was truly doing it for the passion...
and if I may ask,how many songs did he release after going commercial for Carter 1V ? mtcheew.........folk,have you heard d'usse,Krazy, God bless America ?.some of his most recent work,Check them out,..

The truth is he worked hard on those first albums and mixtapes just to garner fans,. he slipped cause he hasn't got what it takes to remain in the game...
That's why he's busy churning out same beats and punchlines just to remain relevant
Lol!!!! you make me laugh ,Like seriously ? tell Jay Z or eminem the bolded above

As far as I know he's the ambassador...
He gathered those Young Money boys and trained them to be spitting shiits like him.... Thank Gawd Drake stood out and Tyga almost fell ...
I seriously should not be arguing with you since you call Drake and tyga dope rappers (bolded above ),like WTF ? Drake be rapping love shit,singing and crying in the same stupid song,You call him a rapper ? he's just a stupid pop Singer who's trying to be a rapper (like Chris brown) and whenever Drake even tries rapping, it's always terrible rapping bout being the greatest in the game, no one better than him when there are 567+ rappers who are better than him in reality.... As for tyga,that guy is so terrible he raps about stealing people's grandma (not girlfriends, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!),I mean he's so bad a rapper, Only Soulja boy is way worst than him....

he didn't train no one,Gudda gudda, Plies, Nicki minaj have been terrible rappers before They even got signed………All the dumb ass ymcmb crew got signed cos of what Jay z also did to Cole
my heart was tainted by my mind,I kept on sayin 'Where's the hits.? You ain't got none/ You know Jay would never put your album out without none
rap is so commercial this days,if you understand the above lyrics Cole spilled, you would know why those dumb heads rappers are on ymcmb's payroll,they are simply because they rap crap AND CRAP SELLS

Lwkmd... I didn't say J.Cole is the best but he's absolutely better than Lil Wayne...

ya wildest dreams

Fancy a best rapper that went commercial and never came back! grin

and who told you Wayne isn't back to real hip-hop,go listen to the above songs and holler back
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by herald9: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2014
I've listened to God Bless America -I played about two to three times then dropped it....he was just busy spitting witty punchlines that doesn't correlate...And the video sef didn't portray what he's trying to pass on...
Watch J.Cole's LOST ONES video and you'll see...he's not just good at rapping... he can relate his videos to the message in his songs...

And Like Seriously, WHY SHOULD I BE PLAYING GOD BLESS AMERICA WHEN AM IN AFRICA?

Stop misquoting megrin Drake is the best in Young Money...
And don't even know why they dropped him from RICH GANG maybe cause he's not spitting d'same thrash as em

Drake shouldn't even be compared to Wayne... Drake
is really better than lil Wayne. Honestly wayne is only
good when he has Collabs. Drake sings yea, but that
don't mean he can't rap. Listen to miss me, forever,
trophies, his songs have good rhythm, rhyme and sweet
verses and bars. Lil Wayne is good, ill say good, but
drake is just more lyrically superior to weezy. Sorry
cash money fan, it's the truth

Drakes Songs Aren't Repetitive, As For Wayne..
Plain simple, Drake raps about things people can relate
to. Sure they may be about his own relationships, but
they're his songs so his story, and thats real rap.

J.Cole did went commercial... but he regretted it later....
Now he's back... And no more LETTING NAS DOWN...That's what real rappers do....cheesy

Well Sir Jregz... It's different stroke for different folks...
You're obsessed with weeezy... am not...

Maybe one day your Hero will wake up from slumber -That's when we can all Appreciate him....But for now_

UH UH YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
herald9: I've listened to God Bless America -I played about two to three times then dropped it....he was just busy spitting witty punchlines that doesn't correlate...And the video sef didn't portray what he's trying to pass on...
Watch J.Cole's LOST ONES video and you'll see...he's not just good at rapping... he can relate his videos to the message in his songs...

And Like Seriously, WHY SHOULD I BE PLAYING GOD BLESS AMERICA WHEN AM IN AFRICA?

Stop misquoting megrin Drake is the best in Young Money...
And don't even know why they dropped him from RICH GANG maybe cause he's not spitting d'same thrash as em

Drake shouldn't even be compared to Wayne... Drake
is really better than lil Wayne. Honestly wayne is only
good when he has Collabs. Drake sings yea, but that
don't mean he can't rap. Listen to miss me, forever,
trophies, his songs have good rhythm, rhyme and sweet
verses and bars. Lil Wayne is good, ill say good, but
drake is just more lyrically superior to weezy. Sorry
cash money fan, it's the truth

Drakes Songs Aren't Repetitive, As For Wayne..
Plain simple, Drake raps about things people can relate
to. Sure they may be about his own relationships, but
they're his songs so his story, and thats real rap.

J.Cole did went commercial... but he regretted it later....
Now he's back... And no more LETTING NAS DOWN...That's what real rappers do....cheesy

Well Sir Jregz... It's different stroke for different folks...
You're obsessed with weeezy... am not...

Maybe one day your Hero will wake up from slumber -That's when we can all Appreciate him....But for now_

UH UH YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING

And who told you Drake is the best in ymcmb ....cory gunz would even destroy Drake any fucking time...Do you even know him ?

he was dropped from rich gang's album not the group, He was working on his "Nothing was the same " album while they were working on the."Rich gang" album and if I may ask,how many songs did Wayne even show in on the album ? ....

ama just let this argument slip cos I don't know what you are to tell me about any rapper I don't know, Even the Drake and Cole you carry put for head,How many of their songs,albums you get ? am just gon let this pass cos you don't know "rap".....Capish

and less I forget, Wayne is the worst in ymcmb, even young thug or gudda gudda is better than him……Last thing I'm saying on this thread

herald9
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by herald9: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jregz:

And who told you Drake is the best in ymcmb ....cory gunz would even destroy Drake any fucking time...Do you even know him ?

he was dropped from rich gang's album not the group, He was working on his "Nothing was the same " album while they were working on the."Rich gang" album and if I may ask,how many songs did Wayne even show in on the album ? ....

ama just let this argument slip cos I don't know what you are to tell me about any rapper I don't know, Even the Drake and Cole you carry put for head,How many of their songs,albums you get ? am just gon let this pass cos you don't know "rap".....Capish

and less I forget, Wayne is the worst in ymcmb, even young thug or gudda gudda is better than him……Last thing I'm saying on this thread

herald9
Hehehe... Have got all Cole's albums...
Many of Drake's songs -not really into him much...

It's good you decided to step down...That's cool man..

At least we can now move to more pressing matters....

#peace
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2014
herald9:
Hehehe... Have got all Cole's albums...
Many of Drake's songs -not really into him much...

It's good you decided to step down...That's cool man..

At least we can now move to more pressing matters....

#peace
You not into drake yet he's Your second fav rapper
My second is Drake... y'all know he's the only big think in Young Money now next to Tyga
well none of my business tho..I stepped down only because both rappers are incomparable.....

Peace ? we cool na , just some crazy argument ensued between us...Later,I'm going to take my bath....Church
Re: Grindin Lyrics - Lil Wayne by herald9: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Jregz:
You not into drake yet he's Your second fav rapper

well none of my business tho..I stepped down only because both rappers are incomparable.....

Peace ? we cool na , just some crazy argument ensued between us...Later,I'm going to take my bath....Church
I only Have 30 of his songs...meanwhile I got all Cole's album...dahz what am tryna say.....

HAPPY SUNDAY BRO... Enjoy your servicesmiley

(1) (Reply)

Win A Chance To Get Signed To Stormerz Records And Feature Kiss Daniel / Show Of Humility: J Cole Travels In A Public Bus / Lyrics: Dandizzy - Egweji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.