Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread (10918 Views)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (futo) Post UME status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2015
Please what it's the normal duration of post graduate course at futo and please any idea on the fees(amount). Looking to register in animal production. With 2.2
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by eduhenry90(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
OguReginald:
If you are in M.Eng Elect and Elect Eng. Electronics option call 08144002855
I just got admitted, M.Eng Elect/Elect. Please how is the whole program like? Do dey delay??
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by Shirbrown(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
eduhenry90:

I just got admitted, M.Eng Elect/Elect. Please how is the whole program like? Do dey delay??

I got admission too m.eng eee, paying acceptance fee is my problem as first bank keep telling me "no network" since Monday 29thfeb.
Please has anyone paid, how doI go about this payment?
again, the site apply.futo.edu.ng cannot log me in anymore, is there another site for checking admission status n printing admission letter online?
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by GentleNaaz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Shirbrown:

I got admission too m.eng eee, paying acceptance fee is my problem as first bank keep telling me "no network" since Monday 29thfeb.
again, the site apply.futo.edu.ng cannot log me in anymore, is there another site for checking admission status n printing admission letter online?
[quote author=Shirbrown post=43450362]

I got pg admission too. dy hv nt updated d site for e-tranzact paymnt of acceptance fee. I went to FUTO microfinance bank and First bank, both said we shud keep checking on dm. d site is under upgrading.
Meanwhile, below is d excerpt of Registration process.

I quess d site wl b ready for paymnt of acceptance fee b4 2 weeks from now

Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by GentleNaaz(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2016
dats it

Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by GentleNaaz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Shirbrown:

hv u bn successful in paying d acceptance fee?
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by Shirbrown(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
GentleNaaz:

hv u bn successful in paying d acceptance fee?

nop, the pg admission site just open yesterday n av printed my payment slip will conclude tomorrow.

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI (FUTO)

POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL (PGS)

2015/2016 FUTO POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS

This is to announce the release of 2015/2016 Postgraduate Admissions of the Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO). Candidates are advised to check their admission status and eligibility to pay Acceptance fees by visiting the PG acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance . Successful candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000=) only using the Remita platform. The procedure for eligibility check and payment of acceptance fees is as follows:

First, visit FUTO PG Acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to check your eligibility/admission status.
Click on “Click Here To Confirm Eligibility”
Enter FullName or Surname or Other Names, and Click on Submit
Click on Select and Register if eligible
Supply your valid Email address and phone number, and Click on Submit (Please, copy and take note of your Applicant Number before submitting)
Login to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance using your Applicant Number as both Applicant Number and Password
Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code. Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to view and print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Fees Receipt.
Proceed to the Postgraduate School for other registration formalities.

Signed:

Anne C. Udunwa (Mrs.)

Deputy Registrar/Secretary, PGS
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by GentleNaaz(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2016
I
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by GentleNaaz(m): 5:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Shirbrown:

nop, the pg admission site just open yesterday n av printed my payment slip will conclude tomorrow.

This is to announce the release of 2015/2016 Postgraduate Admissions of the Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO). Candidates are advised to check their admission status and eligibility to pay Acceptance fees by visiting the PG acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance . Successful candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000=) only using the Remita platform. The procedure for eligibility check and payment of acceptance fees is as follows:

First, visit FUTO PG Acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to check your eligibility/admission status.
Supply your valid Email address and phone number, and Click on Submit (Please, copy and take note of your Applicant Number before submitting)
Login to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance using your Applicant Number as both Applicant Number and Password
Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code. Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the pg acceptance fees portal www.futoportal.org/pgacceptance to view and print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Fees Receipt.

Signed:

Anne C. Udunwa (Mrs.)

After all d processes, I returned to d portal to print my admission letter, but no link for dat.
My question now is how does one print out d admission letter
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Shirbrown:

Signed:

Anne C. Udunwa (Mrs.)

I just sent you a PM. To clarify any ish, if you are near FUTO, everything to do with printing of admission letter and what have you can easily be sorted out when you pay a visit to the ICT office just near seethead. I'm 2014/2015 set by the way.
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by Tazermatic(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Hello Johnzzy... My name appeared in d second batch of the futo pg 2015/2016 admission list... But I have not been able to check my eligibility online... I'm far away from East and it was to friend that helped me check the list and he confirmed my name came out.. I know you can pay acceptance fee and school fees from anywhere in Nigeria but my problem now is when I go to check eligibility website and put my name it tells me.. You haven't been offered admission yet
I'm confused.. Please what cud be the issue here.. I haven't received any email or sms yet but my name is on the list.. No 5 infact... Secondly do you know when the deadline for newly admitted students to finish processing their admission and registration is?
Thanks
Johnzzy:

I just sent you a PM. To clarify any ish, if you are near FUTO, everything to do with printing of admission letter and what have you can easily be sorted out when you pay a visit to the ICT office just near seethead. I'm 2014/2015 set by the way.
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tazermatic:
Hello Johnzzy... My name appeared in d second batch of the futo pg 2015/2016 admission list... But I have not been able to check my eligibility online... I'm far away from East and it was to friend that helped me check the list and he confirmed my name came out.. I know you can pay acceptance fee and school fees from anywhere in Nigeria but my problem now is when I go to check eligibility website and put my name it tells me.. You haven't been offered admission yet
I'm confused.. Please what cud be the issue here.. I haven't received any email or sms yet but my name is on the list.. No 5 infact... Secondly do you know when the deadline for newly admitted students to finish processing their admission and registration is?
Thanks
Bros I think the only thing here is to make out time to come to your department at FUTO to commence registration. You dont have any problem as far as your name is on the list.

Before you pay acceptance fees, please confirm the requirements from YOUR department. The fee is non-refundable.

One of those req is 5Cs at o level including maths, eng, phy, chem, biology. Thet wont tell you this, but just confirm sha so you dont waste your money on aceptance fees without assurance from your dept.
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by ohagichi: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good afternoon friends, please i need your help on how to get my registration number online. am a post graduate student of Federal University of Technology Owerri (2014/2015). I paid my fees late so mine wasnt sent alongside those of my coursemates, but am through with course work and exams but just heard that my results wouldnt be released cos of the reg number. And am very very far from Owerri now and may not be opportune to get there any moment soon. can anyone help me out on what to do? PLS! PLS! PLS!
Re: FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread by Leggys: 1:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Please how do I check my eligibility or admission status?
I went to the acceptance page

Shirbrown:

Signed:

Anne C. Udunwa (Mrs.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Write An Undergraduate Project Proposal / My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations / Academic Performance: The Importance Of Use Of Charts In Teaching And Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.