Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone And Into Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone And Into Success (630 Views)

Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Leave Your Comfort Zone. Decide To Do Something Different. / Work From Your Comfort Zone And Make Your Thousands Weekly, Monthly, Annually... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone And Into Success by AngelicaDivine(f): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2014
The world as we know it today is changing faster than you can read this sentence. New ideas, technologies and demands have changed how we do business.
In this world of constant change, one thing remains the same. You must continuously change yourself and your business practices in order to grow. It’s no longer acceptable to just hang your sign and hope they come. You have to stay one step ahead of your customers and your competition.
One of the biggest reasons businesses fail to grow is fear. Fear of success and fear of failure. Sounds crazy I know. I was there. I know that fear.
Rebranding and launching a new website has been an incredibly exciting experience. But it also brought to surface my own fears. What if no one likes it? What if it doesn’t increase sales? What if…
It was definitely a challenge to push those fears aside and launch anyway. But I did… and guess what? Life didn’t end. The world didn’t collapse and even better, the day I launched I booked appointments for two potential new clients!
It reminded me that stepping out of my comfort zone is a good thing. Sure taking the risk is always scary, but it feels so good in the long run.
So when you’re feeling afraid of doing something new, ask yourself these questions:
What are the positive reasons for me to do __________________?
If I choose to stay in my comfort zone, what will I miss out on?
Finding out what your reasons for staying in your comfort zone will have a huge impact on your ability to really stretch yourself and your business. For me, it felt safer to stay hidden in the shadows than it is to be in the limelight. But it sure is less rewarding.
To hit my business goals this year means really stretching myself and getting out of my comfort zone and back into the limelight.
Launching my website this week really felt good. I remembered how I actually love doing new things and taking on new challenges. Something you can count on seeing from me on a regular basis.
My advice to you… if you’re ready to grow your business, you must get out of your comfort zone. Hire a coach or mentor. Someone who’s really going to push you. I’d have never taken this leap if I didn’t have my mentor behind me pushing me and cheering me on. It made a huge difference.
http://www.usefinance.com/business/entrepreneur/step-comfort-zone-success/

(1) (Reply)

Become A Sole Distributor With Ganolife / Warranty Issues a Case Story With Mayorall / Funding Nigeria Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.