Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab (6214 Views)

New Etisalat Android Plan / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / New! Etisalat Cliq Offer This Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2014
A friend of mine purchased Etisalat Cliqlite tab for the son only to find out that the dual sim slots made available on the tab works only with Etisalat sims, meaning you cannot use any other network sim on the tab.
After visiting Etisalat service center, it was acknowledged by Etisalat that the manufacturer made an error locking the sim slots to other networks which makes the dual sim property useless.
so if you intend purchasing one as a student, know that you can only use etisalat sim in both sim slots and the battery life is poor.
can anyone help out with this problem cos etisalat said my guy has to wait until they get the codes to unlock the sim slot from the manufacturer and only God knows when that would happen.
thanks
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by Calica1: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2014
oloriooko:

what are you talking about?

A gadget that maybe you will need it in someday !
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Calica1:

A gadget that maybe you will need it in someday !
thanks, i appreciate your concern for my future need grin
lets talk about what my guy needs NOW!
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by Calica1: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2014
OK ,No problem !
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmn
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Calica1: OK ,No problem !
Thanks anyway wink
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Still waiting anyway
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Still waiting please
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Still waiting
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Anyone please

1 Like

Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by StealthyMe(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2014
You can try google searching how to unlock a network locked phone through its IMEI (I know there are sites that supposedly offer this service)

Don't know if its gonna be of help,but nevertheless a trial would do no harm (you can try just once so as not to exceed the alloted number of trials)
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by StealthyMe(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2014
You can try google searching how to unlock a network locked phone through its IMEI (I know there are sites that supposedly offer this service)

Don't know if its gonna be of help,but nevertheless a trial would do no harm (you can try just once so as not to exceed the alloted number of trials)
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2014
StealthyMe: You can try google searching how to unlock a network locked phone through its IMEI (I know there are sites that supposedly offer this service)

Thanks will try it
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by felixichini: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2014
You can unlock the dual SIM feature on the Cliqlite tablet by inserting the unlock code 30039638. But everytime the tab shuts down, you will need to re-enter this code.
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
felixichini: You can unlock the dual SIM feature on the Cliqlite tablet by inserting the unlock code 30039638. But everytime the tab shuts down, you will need to re-enter this code.
Will try it out thanks a lot
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
felixichini: You can unlock the dual SIM feature on the Cliqlite tablet by inserting the unlock code 30039638. But everytime the tab shuts down, you will need to re-enter this code.
A question before I try it: remember that u r given 5 trials. Will this not be exhausted if I have to enter the code every time I start the tab?
Pks I need immediate response. Thanks a lot.
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by felixichini: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
No it would not be exhausted. The 5 trials simply means you have got five trial chances to enter the right code at each point you try to unlock the dual SIM function of the tablet.
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by felixichini: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi Oloriooko please confirm if the code unlocked your cliqlite tablet successfully, if not please reply me. Thanks
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
felixichini: Hi Oloriooko please confirm if the code unlocked your cliqlite tablet successfully, if not please reply me. Thanks
Yipeee it worked.
Thanks a million my man, I really appreciate this.
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by felixichini: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2014
oloriooko:
Yipeee it worked.
oloriooko:
Yipeee it worked.

You are welcome man.
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by zoe4godsgeneral(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
pls where can i insert this code. someone pls help. tanx. God bless
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
zoe4godsgeneral:
pls where can i insert this code. someone pls help. tanx. God bless

Do you use Etisalat Cliqlite tab ?
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by zoe4godsgeneral(m): 1:49am On Jan 04, 2015
yes I do.
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 5:22am On Jan 04, 2015
zoe4godsgeneral:
yes I do.

Do you use other network sim on the tab aside etisalat?
If yes, on booting the tab, it will request for this code to activate the sim from other network.
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by zoe4godsgeneral(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
tnx. I just got it. The foreign sim must be in sim 1. God bless. It works
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by oloriooko(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
zoe4godsgeneral:
tnx. I just got it. The foreign sim must be in sim 1. God bless. It works
Uwc
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by abeytec2016: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
hello to everyone ....... finally I found the way to unlock etisalat cliqelite .......... booting ur phone is made easy without asking for any unlocking number ......... u r now free to put any line to it without etisalat and it will not request for any codes.......... I swear this is real......... just call me on 08165628984..... am abiodun..... u can Alaro whatsapp me for full details....... no swindling and its real
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by DuraCon: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2016
How much is the Cliqlite Tab. Thanks
oloriooko:
A friend of mine purchased Etisalat Cliqlite tab for the son only to find out that the dual sim slots made available on the tab works only with Etisalat sims, meaning you cannot use any other network sim on the tab.
After visiting Etisalat service center, it was acknowledged by Etisalat that the manufacturer made an error locking the sim slots to other networks which makes the dual sim property useless.
so if you intend purchasing one as a student, know that you can only use etisalat sim in both sim slots and the battery life is poor.
can anyone help out with this problem cos etisalat said my guy has to wait until they get the codes to unlock the sim slot from the manufacturer and only God knows when that would happen.
thanks
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by DuraCon: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2016
Please, how much is the tab now? Or how much did you got yours? Thanks
Re: Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab by ruphytelecom(m): 2:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Etisalat Educational Tablet Screen Replacement

If your child's educational tablet screen just
got broken and you're looking for the right place
to fix it back at reduced amount that will not put
a big hole in your pocket. We can replace the
etisalat Cliqlite screen in just 30mins and it's
good to go.
Just call me on 08124461809
or come to my office at 3 Oshitelu street, beside
GTbank,computer
village, Ikeja Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Vs Sonyericsson / First Unboxing Video Of The Phantom 8 / Wants To Download 2go On My N900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.