Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,797 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada (3198 Views)

Prophecy Concerning Buhari / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada by dollarlander: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Home     
SECRET ARMENIAN PROPHECY
Efim Klubniken, 1852

The following item is by Larry Taylor
----------------------------------------------------
SECRET LETTER PROPHECY FROM ARMENIA - 1852
Evidenced by Demos Shakarian as told to John and Elizabeth Sherrill in the book: The Happiest People On Earth 1975 [book out of print] --- Took me a while but I did finally get a rare copy after being asked by readers of newsletter to look into this---Larry Taylor

Demos Shakarian 1913-1993
Demos was named after his grandfather, a remarkable man who fled from Armenia in 1905 to settle in Los Angeles, California in America. The family left their homeland in response to a prophecy in 1852 that a time of unspeakable tragedy would come to Armenia and that hundreds of thousands of people would be killed. When the same person who had given the prophecy announced the time for the tragedy was near, it was the sign for many people, including grandfather Demos to move. The prophet was a true prophet.

In 1914 the Turkish people drove the Armenian population out into the Mesopotamian desert. Over a million men, women and children died. They massacred another half a million people in their villages, often by locking them in barns and burning them to death. Everyone still in the home village of grandfather Demos died! The world did not respond to what was happening and allowed it to continue.

Later on they reaped a reward for their shameful inaction. When Hitler started his campaign to exterminate Jewish people, he believed that 'no one cared about the Armenians, they will not care about the Jews'.
Consequently a large Armenian group settled in Los Angeles. The boy prophet who God had used to warn the Armenians to flee the coming onslaught was named Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken, of Russian origin and from earliest childhood had shown a gift for prayer, frequently going on long fasts, praying around the clock. The prophet's words and map directed the Armenians to Los Angeles, CA, America. However, later Efim also wrote out a second prophecy, but all anybody knew about that one was that it dealt with the still more distant future --- when the people would once again have to flee. Efim asked his parents to seal this prophecy in an envelope, and repeated the instructions he had received concerning it. He had been told in his vision that only a future prophet --- chosen by the Lord for this task --- could open the envelope and read the prophecy to the church. Anyone opening the envelope before this time would die.

Excerpt at the end of the book - Demos Shakarian speaking:

"I thought of the second message the boy prophet received so long ago, still sealed and unopened. Does it foretell a great persecution coming to Christians in America, just before the Lord returns? Personally, I think so. I think the Spirit is being given us in preparation for this time: to bind us into a Body, to assign to each one of us the task he alone can do for the welfare of that Body. I often wonder who will be told to open that message and read it to the church?" And Demos Shakarian died in 1993!

Larry Taylor --- I recently sent out an email to the Internet List of 'From_The_Edge' requesting any information in regards to this secret letter existence. I will share one of the email replies:

"Hi! Larry -- This is Ken and Annie Schisler in Uruguay, South America. We also would appreciate if once you obtain info regarding the "secret letter" you could share it with us. We met Demos and Rose back in the late 80's at their home in Downey. We spoke of many things, including the secret letter, but the contents was not disclosed as it was still "sealed" at that time. It would be important to compare notes with things Annie has seen in her visions regarding the future of the USA. We believe many things are very imminent. Blessings! Ken and Annie"

I will try to share more information of what I found out about the "secret letter" in the next newsletter! Also if any of my readers have information on this subject, please email me or write me!!
------------------------------------------------
1852 Update! by: Larry Taylor
I am still waiting on more information on this letter to come in but did want to do an update on some of the information I have found out in regard to this interesting Prophecy Letter.
(1) I do believe this Prophecy Letter written in 1852 by Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken is valid and still unopened.
(2) I do not believe the letter has ever been or is even now in the possession of the family of Demos Shakarian but is in the possession of the ancestors in America of the prophet, Efim Klubniken. However, Demos Shakarian apparently did share with a number of people that he knew about the letter and it was still unopened up to his death. Demos also explained all he could about the secret letter in the book, "The Happiest People On Earth" as told to John and Elizabeth Sherrill (1975). This book is out of print but a few copies can be found on AMAZON.COM.
(3) The secret letter I believe is in the area of Los Angeles, CA.
(4) There is very little, if any at all, talk about this secret letter circulating on the Internet or in publications, so it is still a secret.
(5) I was sent information that some ancestors of Armenia are maybe jumping the gun and have been relocating to South America (I was given the name of the South American country but will not relay it right now).
(6) I have been contacted (not by the family with the letter) by others that the family with the secret letter do not feel it's time to unseal it yet.
(7) After my dream about the secret letter and angel (see next article) I am very cautious as to being aggressive about searching for information as to this letter and am letting information come to me in it's own time. The investigation proceeds slowly in any information about the Secret Letter but my question is: What event or happening is the trigger or the sign to the family of the Letter that it should be opened? There is more to come on this subject stay tuned!

Larry W. Taylor email: 
From The Edge/Hyssop Chronicles, P.O. Box 326, Hugo, OK. 74743-0326, USA
Re: The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada by TDstarr: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2014
too long

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style / How Can I Know If I Am Going To Heaven? / The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.