Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Suggestion Please! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suggestion Please! (400 Views)

Suggestion For Good Hospital/clinic Around Ketu,ogidu And Ikeja / Urgently Need Suggestion On How To Permanently Cure Urinary Tract Infection / This Cough Has Refused To Go,any Suggestion Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion Please! by janvivi: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2014
I had my last period on 16 July, and I had sex with my partner without protection. After a week, we had another sex without protection too. Another week, we had sex again but i took emergency contraception pills after it. And then 2 days later, I had sex with black guy but I took emergency contraception pills withing 12 hours. now what i found out is I am pregnant. I do not have any confident that my baby belongs to my partner or the black guy. I'm worry that after I marry with my partner and give birth a black baby, then I will be gone. What should I do?
Re: Suggestion Please! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Hi, sorry you are in this predicament, I understand that no one is perfect and I hope you know you can do better. Well you have 2 options if you ask me, the first being to confess and seek forgiveness from your partner. Second to go ahead and risk it but hopefully eventually say something even if the baby turns out to be his. I don't approve of abortion so I won't offer that as an option, at the end of the day it's your call, good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Suggestion Please! by dunhill26(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
janvivi: I had my last period on 16 July, and I had sex with my partner without protection. After a week, we had another sex without protection too. Another week, we had sex again but i took emergency contraception pills after it. And then 2 days later, I had sex with black guy but I took emergency contraception pills withing 12 hours. now what i found out is I am pregnant. I do not have any confident that my baby belongs to my partner or the black guy. I'm worry that after I marry with my partner and give birth a black baby, then I will be gone. What should I do?
What made u hv sex with tht guy in the 1st place? gosh u r inconsiderate...God wnts to teach u a lesson. Go and confess ur sin to him and he will forgive u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zmapp Works: Third American Ebola Patient Doctor Arrived United States For... / OAU Female Student Ebola Virus Suspect Moved To Lagos / •drug , Prescription And Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.