Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? (2433 Views)

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? / If You Were Given The Power To Control The Universe. / If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Hi everyone.....for me it would be all peaceful,everyone would wear white and there would be no discrimination against dark skinned girls.. grin. I know everyone has an idea of how they want the world to be so have fun sharing your ideas here wink! The good, bad,ugly and definitely the funny ideas too. Lets start
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by experimentist: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Good question sweetheart.. First of all, I will legalise marijuana worldwide.. Secondly, everyone must have at least one pot of planted weed or face the long arm of the law

I will also legalise selling p u s s y, yes, p u s s y will sell. Girls, sell it! Then again, I will turn Kingston, Jamaica to the world's capital.. *thinking* I'm cumin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
experimentist: Good question sweetheart.. First of all, I will legalise marijuana worldwide.. Secondly, everyone must have at least one pot of planted weed or face the long arm of the law

I will also legalise selling p u s s y, yes, p u s s y will sell. Girls, sell it! Then again, I will turn Kingston, Jamaica to the world's capital.. *thinking* I'm cumin
Lol that's crazy

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by SirElaw(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
A world without racism. A world with no wars. A world where every man is equal.
But such a world would be like one resting on a knife-edge, it will take just one crazy bas.tard to tip it out of balance.

If I had the power I'll give everyone the ability of mind reading. That way no one can even conceive the idea of evil without the next man knowing, talkless of nurturing that idea to implementation.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by pansophist(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
A world with no racism, no war, no clorourism, single language, one government, respect for nature and eco diversity, sexual openness and tolerance, no homophobia, no religion.

To say the least, but lets start from there.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
pansophist:
A world with no racism, no war, no clorourism, single language, one government, respect for nature and eco diversity, sexual openness and tolerance, no homophobia, no religion.

Thumbs up
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by NEquity(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2014
A free world
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2014
NEquity:
A free world

Wow I'm guessing that would be like, every man for himself, no rules, that kinda thing?
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by brixton: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
brixton:

How's your week so far my new friend?

Fine and yours?
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by brixton: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by NEquity(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Wow I'm guessing that would be like, every man for himself, no rules, that kinda thing?
No rules, no laws, do as you please, nothing like law enforcement aqencies,you get what you wish for.
But surely surely you reap what you sow............on nd on
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
brixton:

yh yh fine, would like to connect you outta NL.. U mind dropping me a lead?

Hel-lo...
I'd like to but I really cant connect outside nl for some reasons, some personal stuff. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I apologize for any unnecessary insults or rudeness on the other thread,lets just say I had a rare mood swing.
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
NEquity:
No rules, no laws, do as you please, nothing like law enforcement aqencies,you get what you wish for.
But surely surely you reap what you sow............on nd on

Mehn....That's just like the wild wild west. On a world wide scale shocked
To be honest if the world became like that, I'd hide somewhere cheesy
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by brixton: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
I'm sorry but no.
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by JPpresh406(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2014
peace and love..simple

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2014
JPpresh406:
peace and love..simple

That's nice.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by JPpresh406(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Krystalxxx:

That's nice.
yea..but then .....
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Then what?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by JPpresh406(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Then what?
All the idea of heaven and hell would be abolish, I would make life on earth an eternal thing..lmbo
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by NEquity(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Mehn....That's just like the wild wild west. On a world wide scale shocked
To be honest if the world became like that, I'd hide somewhere cheesy
der z no need for that......chances are you can be me-first lady among others
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
NEquity:
der z no need for that......chances are you can be me-first lady among others

First lady.....hmm not bad. But to rule a world with no rules would be hectic eh. Anybody could overthrow me anytime....anybody could be first lady anytime. Still it would be nice to be in power for a few crazy minutes
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by brixton: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
brixton:

Happy new month Krystal.

Same to you, brix
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
brixton:

Happy new month Krystal.

Same to you, brix, and thank you
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
pansophist:

such world is a threat to my future and vision and ambition
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cklent:
such world is a threat to my future and vision and ambition

Really? I'd like to know why
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by hungryboy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
no rich man and no poor man, no imbeciles, no blind men, no cancer,no hiv, no ebola, infact no diseases and no death,

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by brixton: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2014
brixton:

dearest Krystal... How was your week? Any plan for the weekend?

The week has been good....and I hope yours has been okay too.No extraordinary plans for the weekend though , it's just another normal weekend
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? by brixton: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Lalasticlala? / Ghana Has Overtaken Nigeria On Internet Fraud (Sakawa Boys) / What Could Be The Problem With The Rechargeable Fan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.