Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? (1293 Views)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / If You Are Given An Opportunity To Vote Again Would You Still Vote This Man? / If U Were Given 5 Secs Audience To The Outgoing President What Would U Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by wunmi590(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
This thread was opened due to what mizmycoli commented on falconey thread "if you were given the opportunity to be a virgin again by God would you accept"?. I was so touched by mizmycoli's comment.

If am given an opportunity to re-write my mistake, I would focus and live more Godly life and even become a Rev. Fr.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by ronald4lif(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
If only Rev fathers were to get married undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by wunmi590(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
If only Rev fathers were to get married undecided

cheesy.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by chimerase2: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
I should be serious 4 once just once
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by darksuit(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
cry I would not have engaged in something
that is now a fatal addiction
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by MizMyColi(f): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
wunmi590:
This thread was opened due to what mizmycoli commented on falconey thread "if you were given the opportunity to be a virgin again by God would you accept"?. I was so touched by mizmycoli's comment.
If am given an opportunity to re-write my mistake, I would focus and live more Godly life and even become a Rev. Fr.

Loooool
cheesy
cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
I knew I wasn't supposed to post that there, but I felt this nudge to post anyway. I felt someone might be inspired. You're that someone, apparently.

Btw OP!angry
You beat me to it.

I was going to open a similar thread I swaaaarr.

Well I've stated mine before.

Lemme goan copy it to paste here.

MizMyColi:
if there's anything I'd like to go back in time and correct, it'd be this:-

To restore those whom I've unwittingly and knowingly hurt, as a result of my human limitations; my thoughts, my words; what I have done and what I have failed to do (my actions & inactions).

As individuals, I reckon that the only way our world can truly be transformed in Love is when we begin to treat others as we'd want to be treated.

After I correct the past, going forward - I'd purpose to be better for self & humankind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by wunmi590(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loooool
cheesy
cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
I knew I wasn't supposed to post that there, but I felt this nudge to post anyway. I felt someone might be inspired. You're that someone, apparently.

Btw OP!angry
You beat me to it.

I was going to open a similar thread I swaaaarr.

Well I've stated mine before.

Lemme goan copy it to paste here.

I guess it was because of how moved I was, that was what made me to quickly open the thread.
BTW: You can't imagine that after reading your comment I was so moved to the extent that I copied it and sent it 2 my fiancée that someone's comment on NL moved me to a point of shedding tears.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by MizMyColi(f): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
wunmi590:

I guess it was because of how moved I was, that was what made me to quickly open the thread.
BTW: You can't imagine that after reading your comment I was so moved to the extent that I copied it and sent it 2 my fiancée that someone's comment on NL moved me to a point of shedding tears.
smiley

Waow! I'm encouraged.

We should learn to speak from our guts/deepfeelings to one another.
It's healing.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by wunmi590(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley

Waow! I'm encouraged.

We should learn to speak from our guts/deepfeelings to one another.
It's healing.

Sometimes life is like that, you would be touched and moved by somebody's comment, even sometimes if you are not in the state to be moved. But am sure that whenever the right comment comes to be moved, you would surely be moved.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
So far no mistakes ... No regrets.

Only experiencee I wish I could have avoided or decisions I should have taken earlier.

I am happy and hopeful. I pray I continue in this trajectory and move on to greater heights.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by sallysalsa09: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Relationship wise if I can go back I wouldn't have treated Seun badly.he was great.I was an ass.I still feel terrible so many things were left on said and its been years ooooo.
As regards my life I wish I had taken more risks I have been better off now than I actually am
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by MizMyColi(f): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
wunmi590:

Sometimes life is like that, you would be touched and moved by somebody's comment, even sometimes if you are not in the state to be moved. But am sure that whenever the right comment comes to be moved, you would surely be moved.

Owh Yeess!

Most of the comments that have changed my life on this forum in one way or another are from people whom I do not know, didn't bother to like or share their comments, e.t.c.

One that stands out is a poster who said:-

"We cannot be what we need by remaining what we are."

That statement as simple as it is has made so much impact in my life.

It drives me to wanna be a better person daily.
smileysmileysmiley
Pele, incase I'm boring you with my epistlegrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by malonephill(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
So far regret.....I have hurt pipo and been hurt also I believe it a normal way of life, but the only thing I would love to recorrect to be sincere...

Not to brought into existence (born) to my parent, though their all in all, many of you would have love to be In my position

But......

Hate their union

It sounds crazy to post that here, But just need to let it outundecided
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by Ymodulus: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
malonephill:
So far regret.....I have hurt pipo and been hurt also I believe it a normal way of life, but the only thing I would love to recorrect to be sincere...

Not to brought into existence (born) to my parent, though their all in all, many of you would have love to be In my position

But......

Hate their union

It sounds crazy to post that here, But just need to let it outundecided

It does not sound crazy to me. I understand you. Just that I won't want to say it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by malonephill(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

It does not sound crazy to me. I understand you. Just that I won't want to say it.
perhaps what I thought you were thinking, obviously not

If I didn't see it, you can't bruh
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by wunmi590(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh Yeess!

Most of the comments that have changed my life on this forum in one way or another are from people whom I do not know, didn't bother to like or share their comments, e.t.c.

One that stands out is a poster who said:-

"We cannot be what we need by remaining what we are."

That statement as simple as it is has made so much impact in my life.

It drives me to wanna be a better person daily.
smileysmileysmiley
Pele, incase I'm boring you with my epistlegrin

No ma'am, you are not boring me, you have always been my fan since the day I become an active member on NL. So I sometimes follow your comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by jworos(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
I've made lots of mistakes, but i won't re-write dem,cuz i learnt from dm,i can advice ppl from my personal experience n mistakes...

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Clicking on this thread.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? by OXCUBA: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2015
I gat no regrets, because at that moment(past) , what I did is what I should have done for my body to feel alright.

(1) (Reply)

Aishat Noble-mustapha: Tears As Murdered STV Staff Is Buried / Photo Of Cult Members Burying Their Counterpart Who Was Killed In Edo State. / PHOTO: When You Finally Gain Admission After 5 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.