Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) (2395 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by marveangel(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2014
The height people are willing to go these days just to catch some 'family fun'......what you're seeing is one Chinese mom's idea of joke......She put the baby in a serving bowl and covered him with lettuce.

The mother Qu Yuan said the rest of the family laughed so much their stomachs hurt.
MARVEANGEL SAY
First the picture is crazy funny and I give it to the mom she's got some crazy sense of humor but if she was in Africa or married to an African man #Nigerian am pretty sure she'll be back at the parents house by this morning. SOURCE: http://lifestimulus.com

Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by experimentist: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2014
Nonsensical bullshitted type shits!
Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by Kanwulia: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Nice photo!

The child will learn to stop crying ke! grin
What a robust kid. . . looks like a 20 lbs thanksgiving turkey!

CUTE!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by purplesummer(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2014
This is not funny angry

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by Godmystrength: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2014
What is this now? Does she want to break the baby's neck or back? undecided undecided
Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by MARKone(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Not nice, very cruel is the baby part of the course meal.

The mother's mental state should be evaluated immediately, before she starts fantasising of eating her baby.

These Oyibos sef.
Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by marveangel(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kanwulia: Nice photo!

The child will learn to stop crying ke! grin
What a robust kid. . . looks like a 20 lbs thanksgiving turkey!

CUTE!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You my guy are something else......U said this is cute?......Would U allow your wife do this kinda thing to your only son?
Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by Godmystrength: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
marveangel: You my guy are something else......U said this is cute?......Would U allow your wife do this kinda thing to your only son?
SHE is not a guy tongue
Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by Kanwulia: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
marveangel: You my guy are something else......U said this is cute?......Would U allow your wife do this kinda thing to your only son?

Una local nor be small. cry
You need to see the kinds of 'baby pics' my oyinbo co-workers use.
VERY CREATIVE.

Carry go abeg! With you 'sour sense of humor'!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by ntbaby(f): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
that woman get mind.......
Re: Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) by beeevan: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
I can't find anything alarming about this pic, its funny to me.

(1) (Reply)

It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife / What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Sister? / In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.