Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! (70097 Views)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by AmicableEd: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
The bond between mums and daughters can not be broken indeed!

Last weekend, a Lagos bride, Tosin Osoko, honoured her late mum in a remarkbale way

Her wedding planner, IPCevents, gushed about it thus:

“Creating memories for our clients on their Wedding day has always been our forté……So I remember speaking to Tosin on one of those days we would Gist for hours non-stop on the phone and she mentioned her mum was late and was talking about how she misses her and wishes she was present for her wedding…..so while we were still on the phone, I started jotting down the little things that meant a lot to her…….So Knowing that a girl’s bouquet is one of her Greatest’ accessories on her wedding day,we decided to attach her mums picture to her Bouquet,so that when she walks down the aisle, she walks down with her memories/Warmth and Presence…..you can infuse this in many ways as you please,but this is an idea you can try.”

That’s not all, she had her shoes customized too!

“She also Wanted to walk down the aisle with her Late mother’s memories……while her Father hands her over to her Groom,and…..so we created this” IPCevents further told us!

See more photos http://theotherstyle.com/this-lagos-bride-wanted-her-late-mum-to-be-part-of-her-wedding-so-s/

cc @lalasticalala

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by qhutetomsel(f): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
awwwn!...

memories of loved one's are to be cherished so dearly
the event planner should be thanked for this idea.
no better way to do this.

I'm sure her mother will be smiling nd pouring heavenly blessings on her.
happy married life to the couple!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Excellent

1 Like

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by ajokebelle(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
nice
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Ginaz(f): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
I feel like crying, this is so touching embarassed

28 Likes

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Topestbilly(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nonsense!

Putting her mother's photograph everywhere means nothing because her mother will still be with her in spirit.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by qhutetomsel(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
Nonsense!

The dead is gone!
its not ur fault!
you don't know how it feels.

if you know wat it means having someone else act like your mum on your wedding day then you won't write that shii' up there.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by AlienStar: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Quite touching ;-(
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by cruzita(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
touching I wish I have some tears left in my eyes to shed unfortunately the harmattan has dried dem up

15 Likes

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by leksy07(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
touching
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by leksy07(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
cruzita:
touching I wish I have some tears left in my eyes to shed unfortunately the harmattan has dried dem up

if soldier slap u ur face weather go turn raining season

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by looseweight: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Impressive
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by itstpia8: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
must everything be a thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by FagsamPHP(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
k
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by ikbnice(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
"To live in the heart of those we love", said Longfellow, "is not to die".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by pumpingmachine: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Event planner, Washere
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Jediel1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sweet
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by alfredo4u(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
endtime love

1 Like

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by ojnnaco(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
should I now call this a touching story or what??
Well .. if I should put myself in her shoes.. maybe d mum is so much close and dearly to her..
Girls and their emotions eeee

4 Likes

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by jetage1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
Nonsense!

The dead is gone!
wait a minute, have u ever lost some1dear, i dnt think so

1 Like

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by fakooblak(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thumbs up for d event planner
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by snowland(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
This makes no sense whatsoever. I guess she did not throw it after the wedding like they always do. I understand she was trying to keep the memories of her mum but the bouquet idea of a thing is a NO for me except of course she's going to hold on to it forever. The shoe idea, though, is not that bad.

My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
So what next
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Omotayor123(f): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
All those are unnecessary... Keeping her dear in her heart is more than enough!

Nice try anyway cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by izikjon(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Gorgeous

#memories
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Eldorado01(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
ok
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Mopolchi: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
THIS IS OBSESSION.

1 Like

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by mrdaniel2: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ehyan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.