Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched (1487 Views)

Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by stormybucci(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2014
hello nairalanders, jst comment on ur best film character ever nd u can also post pichures of them.

myn is legolas in "the lord of the rings"

Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by Ramon92: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2014
I've got so many xters I love..

Darken Rahl, legend of the seeker; Lord Baelish, game of thrones; birchoff and percy, Nikita;
Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by ModusOperandi(f): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Klaus & Elijah Mikaelson, Olivia Pope, Katarina Petrova, Damon Salvatore, Felicity Smoak, Sheldon Cooper, Tyrion Lannister, Sebastian Monroe, Payson Keeler grin etc

1 Like

Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by stormybucci(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2014
ModusOperandi: Klaus & Elijah Mikaelson, Olivia Pope, Katarina Petrova, Damon Salvatore, Felicity Smoak, Sheldon Cooper, Tyrion Lannister, Sebastian Monroe, Payson Keeler grin etc
haha u dae watch film ooo
Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by LBlessing(f): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Daenerys Targaryen (Khaleeesi) in Game of Thrones,I love love love her!

Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
damon salvatore and eric northman.
Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
too too many, how can i choose one?

korean cinema: wang yoo from empress ki

thai cinema: Siam from love of siam

taiwanese cinema: shane from eternal summer

nigerian cinema: pending for lack of characters

uk cinema: sherlock holmes

us cinema: pending for abundance of characters

hong kong/ chinese cinema: Zhuge Liang from red cliff

Japanese cinema: naruto/sasuke

Oh! And how could i forget Ranchodas chanchad from 3 idiots: Indian cinema...tho, there're other very good contenders from indian cinema.
Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by hatux: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Matt Dallas - Kyle XY

1 Like

Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by pweedyuz(f): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
oliver queen,felicity smoak,klaus mikaelson,damon salvatore,troy bolton,brooke davis,arthur pendragon,percy jackson,christina yang,dr burke,emily kmeko,chris in evribodi hates chris,

wen i remember d rest,,ah will let u know
Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by stormybucci(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

nigerian cinema: pending for lack of cahracters

us cinema: pending for abundance of characters
lwkmd... una no go kill person ooo
Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by Tholudee(f): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Ranchodas chanchad ...3 idiots grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
stormybucci: lwkmd... una no go kill person ooo

grin grin
Re: Which Character Is Your Best In Any Of The Films You've Watched by khaleeesi: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
LBlessing:
Daenerys Targaryen (Khaleeesi) in Game of Thrones,I love love love her!

i love her sooo much.... shes my favourite character in game of thrones kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Can Act Nudé If The Story Goes With It –actress Tessy Oragwa / See Revealing Tweet Of Yemi Alade About Ice Prince / Wow! 13 Rear Old Boy Comes Out As Gay To Best Friend, Text Goes Viral..awwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.